What's your idea of a perfect life (that you could still reasonably achieve) look like?

What's your idea of a perfect life (that you could still reasonably achieve) look like?

What's stopping you from making it a reality?

Attached: 412455.jpg (1024x752, 153K)

Being a reactionary academic, along the likes of Patrick Deneen or Ted Kaczynski

Academics dont get paid shit tho, so I am not sure I want to go down that route

comfy wood cabin out in the middle of nowhere with a wife, enjoying stable internet and comfy winters

She doesn't love me back....
I'm not smart or discplined enough.
I can't tell the difference between dreams and delusions

>dreams and delusions
same thing

i don't know. i just don't know.

everything sucks.

Attached: 66666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.jpg (789x598, 75K)

Traveling cross-country in a camper van/RV with a pupper, kinda like On the Road but less degeneracy. Seeing all kinds of people and things
>Whats stopping you
Currently in uni and applying to law school

>What's your idea of a perfect life (that you could still reasonably achieve) look like?
I want to be loved by people and I want to love other people, but that can not be achieved without goals or wealth in this reality
>What's stopping you from making it a reality?
I am defective, and have zero redeeming qualities

Attached: cef886b058e57c08b5a7f1e96ea2fe101441234526_full.png (435x360, 201K)

>What's your idea of a perfect life (that you could still reasonably achieve) look like?
having a wife and kids and a fulfilling career
everything

Have a wife and then a kid and raise him/her better than I was raised
If I can move to a quiet area then better

I just want to live with my waifu and enjoy simple life with her.

What's stopping me from it is that she will never be real. But I will never give up. I will be the best for her.

Living in a little condo in a small beach town.
Drinking cold beer on the balcony and listening to the waves

Having a life with my onetisis, but people are a island.. they deserve to be free.

IF YOU LOVE THEM SET THEM FREEE

I feel like a normie writing this, but its true.

I want a decent little home and to be happy and comfortable with my waifu. I want to be content with it and not be bothered by any mean people and artists.

My current obstacles are the constant nightmares and regular extreme anxious feelings that make me feel like my waifu bond may have too much pressure and strain from several factors, and absence of support from anyone other than myself. I don't think I ever really minded "she's not real" or anything like that, but from all the bad memories, it is extremely hard to relax with it, sometimes. Earning the little house is hard because I have no real work experience and need to help my family.

thats the issue i find myself in. most people have an aim or something they wish for or would work towards. I have no wishes or dreams im just alive and continuing my life by whatever means necessary and thats pure torture i wish this circular living upon no one

Attached: 33814005_491703401245096_5329154111881347072_n.jpg (250x250, 7K)

my looks mostly. i would do a lot more if wasn't confident being ugly holds me back.

other than that, accepting my limitations, i am living an alright life. things are working out.

>not be bothered by any mean people and artists
I know what you mean, user. It always makes me so angry too, when I see some disgusting fanart of my waifu.

Acquiring enough currency to not have to do fucking anything for the rest of my life in a quiet neighbourhood

I cant achieve anything approaching a perfect life at this rate.

She doesnt love me back its fucking over. Tried other people after but quickly lost interest- i cant really form a real romantic connection with anyone but her

The only thing missing in my perfect life is my own home. Right now I'm renting

teach us losers your ways user

I'm from a small town that's very traditional. My situation is just different

i think i designed a pretty comfy life.

>Moved to a cheap 3rd world place in the caribean but with lots of jobs.
>Working my ass of 12 hours a day
>In my free time im a trainee on a tattoo shop.
>Saving money.
>I need to save 200k (usd)
>With the 200k i start a conservative invest fund that will gave me the amount of 1k usd per month.
>with that money i can quit the job and live comfy as a part time tattoo artist in the caribbean.

Just 3 more years to go m8s and im set for life. Yeah, is going to be a lot of hard work for now, but next year my income will be double so im going to be able to make it faster. Maybe cutting the time to the half.

>working 12 hours a day
>comfy life
keep going fresco

If I could sustain a comfy materialistic life with a passive income so I wouldn't have to go to work. That would open up a lot of options for potential happiness.

>he still thinks happiness is in idling around and not in struggling

I already said it and I'm gonna say it again;
If you love someone LET THEM GOOOO
They're better off without me
actually
everyone is better off without me since I'm unstable

Its all right, no one cares about me and I don't care about anyone, except two people who I met on tumblr, and ran into them in a tumblr mc server, which made me happy.

So I guess I'm living my ideal life now? I found my idol, unintentionally though.

I guess I'm a cuck though, but I don't know if I can be a platonic cuck. its complicated

>home
>cintiq13
>I7 computer
>Nintendo switch
>coffee
>online friends
>go to Starbucks
>sit by the window
>draw for 5-6 hours
>go home
>play a bit
>draw
>talk with friends
>Play with friends
>Eat
>Sleep
>Repeat

The reason of why I don't do this is because I am afraid of not having stability from only being a freelancer artist

shooting brown people for uncle sam and abraham

Attached: 1505290400350.png (366x385, 333K)

stay high until I die
The drugs I want are hard to come by and drug deals can be dangerous. Also the moral conflict of supporting the people that deal to the US and make their country shit with crime makes the whole addiction thing that much more shameful which feeds into my desire to escape.
I hate myself. I hate this world.

Everyone just loves everything for no reason, no hate, nothing just love. Long for that unironically

>career
ahhahaha good luck LOL

wage cucks will never be fulfilled with their lives

i'm not even trying anymore haha lol

Forever be a hikki, watching anime, reading manga, books and visual novels
Parents threated me into getting a job, but I'm not smart enough to get a well paid job where I could save up enough to lead a neet life for at least 20 years.

I'm a NEET, which I know isn't specifically equivalent to having a lot of free time, but I have no idea what I would want to do if I had the motivation to get off my ass. I always think having a job would be great in terms of having something to do, but everyone I see that is working any entry level job looks extremely miserable.

>Forever be a hikki, watching anime, reading manga, books and visual novels

How does that not get old? I've been NEET for 9 years and was sick of it on like my second day.

Poor thread question because you should work towards making it a reality if you could reasonably achieve it.

not everyone here is a little *poser* neet like you you loser i bet you dind't even watch nhk get out of here normie

I've watched it 5 times.

I don't know really. I have particular problem that is I don't really know what I want. Some days I want something, other days I don't want it anymore. I don't know what to think

>Created a successful business that helps producers of art make independent money
>Sold it to somebody I believe in
>Move to Japan/Denmark and live in a studio apartment
>Spend my days writing fantasy novels, world building with paint, 3d models, midi songs, etc.
>Have a comfy discord where the CEO of the company, some high profile artists, and some up-and-comers troll around posting memes

I have to create the entire thing from scratch. I've finished a couple novels and I've learned how to make a full-stack application with JavaScript. I don't know any language besides English though. I need to make the application in the time outside my full time job, hope that the business just works, and then publish my novels.

Attached: 1453047081431.jpg (1280x720, 315K)

Just different people being different, I guess. Some people need to work and have a sense of real progression that other people can see, to feel they're living right, and some just don't at all. My first couple of years as a friendless NEET were the best of my life, and my finding my way back to misery has more to do with bad experiences online than boredom. I think that if I stuck to myself and didn't spend my time making online "friends" and opening up to people, I'd still be comfortable and happy.

That's interesting - I have some really good memories of just being on the computer doing nothing special and those times are elevated for no particular reason, especially since I am doing the same thing all the time and I don't like it most of the time.

Sometimes I have a hard time remembering if having friends was really all that great. Doing stuff together was good, but that doesn't account for all the boring online conversations and times where I'd want to be alone. Despite all my praise for it, school wasn't that great either. I'd probably praise being a NEET if I had to work.

So you're just like me?
Origi

I want to in the woods as an ascetic.
I just want freedom from this "social contract" that was signed for me without my consent at birth.
I want to spend the rest of my days in prayer to God, living a simple life where the worry of the world are nonexistent. To eat meager meals, and die peacefully.

What is holding me back? I don't have much money, not enough to buy land to live off of. And if I just squatted somewhere, the police or some dumb redneck would harass me or even kill me. I can't stand working at some soulless company, bowing and scraping for shekels, I don't mind working hard, but I won't work to make some rich bastard even more richer. And therein lies the crux of the problem.

The world is on it's way to hell, and I want no part in it.

I want to own a lot of land on which I can do whatever I want, however I want. Money is the main issue of course.

>How does that not get old?
I guess that at some point it would get old, but the 2 years I spent as a hikki with absolute zero responsabilities were some of the best of my life. Laying around doing nothing, no expections from anyone, not caring about the passing of time. It was like nirvana. I think in my case its not free time itself that I cherish, but the feeling of being completly free of responsibilities.

Getting some basic gf, friends, work, home, etc.

Autism, hypochondria, and some problem with my asshole I don't think that can be fixed.

I could achieve the 'perfect life' above if I tried really hard, but fuck it, I don't want to explain everything that has happened. I'm tired. Come to think of it, I'd be fine becoming a hermit and shitpost on Chinese cartoon boards for the rest of this life.

Attached: 1498556076742.jpg (480x480, 95K)

Fresco wageslaves and does things he hates just to live. Sometimes working is fun, especially if you get adequately rewarded and enjoy what you're doing.

I pretty much have a perfect life great wife and kids we make 104k a year tax free I think the only thing I would want dif is a back with no surgeries and getting greedy I would say 300 million lotto would be fun

being happy with myself just existing
>what's stopping me
myself just existing

Attached: the_alcoholic.jpg (612x666, 163K)

Fuck off normie fag. I hope that back of yours will be the end of you.

Oh it isn't user thanks for the (you) lol

I like you user. Can we do this together?

Kind of the same here. Beautiful young housewife, no kids, I'm making 40k a year. Debt-free and we're saving $500-1k per month. Have $110k in the bank. Good health.

If we had a paid off studio condo worth around $400k by the time we're both 40, that would be perfect. I think we're on track. And I want my wife to have healthy, cute cats.

Attached: puritto.jpg (446x625, 77K)

I don't have a realistic idea of my ideal life.
Maybe one where I don't have crippling issues with my self-confidence.

I want to live somewhere cold by the ocean with a girl like me and just enjoy the company of someone else while appreciating the more beautiful aspects of life.

I first need to find a girl like me and then there's always the problem of money and working ruining my comfy dreams.

Attached: 1506403771948.png (409x409, 157K)

Keep doing what your doing senpai most people dont save money at all its crazy, we should have our house paid off by 37 (34 atm) bought it 4 years ago

Having a WW Kombi and traveling around the world taking passenger along the way and meeting new people.

Responsibilities. "wake up, you gotta make money"

>perfect life (that you could still reasonably achieve)
wife & kids, growing as much of our food as possible. nothing fancy, just basic & simple.
>what's stopping you
no girl who is still in her fertile period wants me desu.

I'd like to live at the foot of a mountain with a good river. Electricity from a hydroturbine and solar with a year round greenhouse would be nice, as would ample fish and game to eat.

Thanks, rooting for you! And yeah, most people are shit at managing their money. People think I'm lying when I say she doesn't have to work (and we're both 26) because even folks with higher salaries have shit savings and shit money management skills. Our mindfulness is going to lend very well to that goal. As long as I'm alive, we'll never struggle. Congrats on the house.

A life with good paying, not too stressful job, and a partner at home. Sounds like a pretty traditional life now that I think about it.
Laziness in general, also I'm want to kill myself pretty soon lmao.

Attached: Satania74.png (586x570, 381K)

> I want to be loved by people and I want to love other people, but that can not be achieved without goals or wealth in this reality

... any superficial notion of anything has very little to do with the psychological phenomena of pair bonding.

think for a mere 10 seconds

>good paying
>also I'm want to kill
Being illiterate is stopping you from getting a well paying job, too.

I was making around that much at 25 to 26 wife stayed at home had more then enough money, I def believe you, we are not penny pinchers either but always had more then enough

Where do you live? 40k a year gets you maybe a studio apartment over here. You sure as shit aren't buying a house with that wage. I even make that with no degree.

I'm in Mississauga, ON.

And well, like I said, I have $110k in the bank already and I'm saving 500-1k per month (though usually closer to 1k). A studio apartment here (which is what I want) costs 340-350k. Easily doable for me. I wouldn't even want a house. Too big for two of us + cats.

Oh, I didn't even notice those mistakes lmao.
I guess I can at least blame it on being tired.

Attached: Satania69.png (946x1080, 1.03M)

Living somewhere in the north, maybe Scandinavia, in a small town by the sea with my significant other and working some sort of fishing job. In the free time I would write.
I am in a place where you really have to work hard to have enough money to escape and move out. Sadly, these modern times make well paid hard work insufferable, corporate reign. I lack a lot of motivation to do it because I'm used to living off little and career paths look pure hellish. And well, the partner is lacking.

Reality.

I'm so sick of living at this point. But if I had to choose something, it would be a small house with no neighbors.
I'd be working for 20+ years to afford it. I don't want to even live that long letalone wage slave 40 hours a week

USD? You're doing good. If you wanted you could probably retire in south america in like 10 years easily, never have to work unless you wanted to.

CAD, but either way it's going well. For the sake of quality of life, I wouldn't move to SA. But if the condo is paid by age 40, all I have are transportation costs, condo maintenance/utilities, transportation (we use buses and trains), groceries and entertainment. By that age, I could save thousands per month while working even parttime, so once I have that sort of financial freedom, work won't be much of a burden. We'll definitely enjoy ourselves more.

>Perfect Life
Comfy non slave work job that allows me to work from home and save money all while paying any living expenses I might have, my parents did the opposite hence why it's so appealing to me.
>What's stopping you
Extreme social anxiety, never realized how bad it was. Poverty, I'm not living off of Dollar tree food anymore so at least I got that going for me. Also school fell through rather quick, just gotta focus on saving. I'd really love to learn Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish, all relatively possible for me.