Be painfully average femanon

>Be painfully average femanon
>Usually find personality and mutual interests more attractive than looks
>Fuck meathead douche Chad once
>Realize that no guy other than the top % of Chads will make me happy, no matter how unalike we are
>Still lie to my guy friend (who likes me and shares many interests) about "how his time will come" when in reality he's gonna die a pathetic virgin loser

Any~ femanons know this feel?

Attached: Mh99VXX.png (687x855, 452K)

Yeah. I used to only date skinny nerd types, then started dating a chad and changed my mind. It is nice not having to emotionally baby someone all the time.

At least don't lead him on you backwoods whore

lol nice try OP, we know you're a butthurt friendzoned incel

the top % chads are more likely to dump you and find a better looking girl... once you "expires"

there are guys who are in the middle neither chad neither betas.

goodluck with your lifestyle LOL

Attached: images.jpg (228x221, 6K)

Stop bait posting faggot

That's some really good bait, but still not biting.

apparently some don't

he's not wrongk tho

is the tilde supposed to indicate LARPing? Because that's what I'm extrapolating from the desperation and baitiness of this post

This. Chads are worthless to pursue unless you just want sex for a little while, otherwise men with shared interests are far more fulfilling. And also far rarer.

>Be painfully average femanon
>Usually find personality and mutual interests more attractive than looks
>Meet overweight shut-in social recluse who has great morals, personality, and similar hobbies
>Realize that no other guy other than him will make me happy, no matter how alike we are
>Still tell people that they can find someone with similar hobbies and they shouldn't place so much weight on looks because the real gold is in their personality

all chads are vulnerable to "temptations"... why do you think they are chads?

I agree with you though, good men are rare breeds and are more likely to be taken by someone else.

Inb4wantinganicesinglesilverfox

You know OP is not a woman, right?

but that's okay because girls can just marry betas to get supported by when chad doesn't want to fuck them anymore.

would you like a nice single silver fox, m'lady?

you have grey hair?

You'll~~~~~~~~ fuck Chad eventually.

no. it's taking forever to gray out. only have individual gray hairs right now. i would have thought it would turn sooner considering all the stresses i've endured.

as judgmental as females are towards themselves they are even more judgmental towards males

Attached: 666666666666666666666666666666666666666666.jpg (827x627, 68K)

No thanks, work on your op b8 next time though.

how old is he?
is he a wizard yet?
just 2 more years to go for me its weird i know but i kind of want to be a wizard
or maybe because its been so long ive just given up

Attached: well-excuse-me-for-having-enormous-flaws-that-dont-work-9499113.png (500x388, 105K)

unfortunately yes
>be me
>just a smidgen above average femanon
>realistic standards
>disregards hot douchebags
>find a guy who's hotter than me
>my personal 10/10
>we date and fuck, but it doesn't work out
>flash forward 18 months
>mind fucked
>can't even give a guy who's not at least as attractive as my ex a chance
>physically unable to fuck less a 6/10 man
>ex is off giving other roasties unrealistic expectations

I see nothing wrong. Why would anyone settle for canned tuna for life after experiencing fatty tuna nigiri?

please refer to Cute x Rich matrix if you want to live a happy life.

Attached: Hwku6CK.png (763x517, 6K)

>Still lie to my guy friend (who likes me and shares many interests) about "how his time will come" when in reality he's gonna die a pathetic virgin loser
better tell him the truth, trust me

ROBIN IS THAT YOU?

Attached: 1530731253573.jpg (480x454, 76K)

FINALLY a femanon who agrees!

>Why would anyone settle for canned tuna for life after experiencing fatty tuna nigiri?
Because a life with no tuna is worse than a life with good but not the best tuna, and you know this.

Why don't you just "settle" with an average guy, but fuck 10/10s on the side?

why don't you just "kill yourself" you disgusting cuck fetishist?

why not give me a try, femanon? im above average looks but not chad. i has experience and can make a good relationship. the description you give also explains why guys like the things they like sexually. anal was gross until i tried it. now, every girl i consider has to let me put it in her butt. i had a girl swallow my cum once. you will do the same, etc.

wouldn't this be more accurate?

Attached: ftfyversion.png (856x576, 19K)

aw don't be so hard on yourself. it's probably more like
>be painfully average woman that values both personality and looks like everyone else
>go about your life with a guy you like
>clingy incel friend that clearly likes you keeps guilt-tripping you and demanding your attention
>try to let him down gently but he still feels entitled to have you because he's convinced he's the man of your dreams, you just don't know it yet
we all know that feel

I'm in the opposite boat. Married to Chad. Can't get over this weird nerdy guy I dated forever ago. I just want to listen to Sunn O))) and talk about philosophy and try new restaurants in bad parts of town with him again.

Stop larping as women you fucking faggots. jeez

not op but ive had passing thoughts about this. I couldn't though because it's unfair and cruel.

>I couldn't though because it's unfair and cruel.
not to mention the possibility that he murders you and your lover in a fit of jealous rage

You deserve a miserable love life, you vain and horrid cunt.

yeah I wouldn't want that lol

Virgin males actually think this.

You're the fucking meathead you cunt.

You guys are all falling for the bait, lol.

Women don't think like this, they find hot guys more attractive initially but it's not like fucking a Chad "ruins" her attraction to all other guys. The women that only do like fucking chads are only the ones vain and stupid enough that no level of personality would ever make a difference to them. Sadly those are the kinds of women who bitch on Twitter demeaning manlets and demanding Chad commitment.

The average woman, especially one who would be the type to post on r9k, is typically less shallow.