What are some robot approved animes?

What are some robot approved animes?
Pic related is my personal favorite, does r9k agree with my tastes?

Attached: ergo_proxy_-_integrale_-_edition_collector_-_dvd_3759.jpg (400x532, 40K)

I think it's fine, my favorite is Monogatari

Attached: giphy.gif (540x540, 1.75M)

I think it is good. Is Naruto Jow Forums approved?

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (600x600, 121K)

I approve, but it's hardly as intellectual as Ergo Proxy and Ergo Proxy is pretty pretentious artfaggotry. I still enjoyed both but I still am gonna keep things real.

HxH is god tier though.

I love Trigun

Vash is pretty robotic I guess

Bokurano
Perfect Blue
Paranoia Agent
Made In Abyss
Madoka
Lain
Haruhi
Fate/Zero
Psycho Pass
Noragami
Requiem for the Phantom
Eureka Seven
Higurashi
Your Lie in April
Mawaru Penguindrum
NHK
etc.

Serial experiments Lain
Though I think the series would have been better to watch around the time it came out

Attached: 1531882890147.gif (700x704, 295K)

Ergo Proxy is a top example of good characters being stuck in a bad show. I liked most of the main characters alot, but the story was all over the place and went nowhere.

Re-l is hot tho

Re-L is possibly one of the most misleading characters to grace an anime poster, she's just an aesthetic extra since everything revolves around the mystery of Vincent and is really only there to be an everywoman
truly wasted potential

>animes
Just say anime for the plural version you sound like an underage newfag

>newfag
he came from newgrounds? Way to shove that foot down your throat there pal

Yet you still say animes
Fuck off faggot

I don't, but feel free to keep assuming since that's what you do best

>Bokurano
Anime is shit read the manga
>Perfect Blue
OK
>Paranoia Agent
OK. Good
>Made In Abyss
Acceptable
>Madoka
Overrated
>Lain
Very overrated
>Haruhi
OK.
>Fate/Zero
Nauseating
>Psycho Pass
First season OK rest pure trash
>Noragami
Bleach substitute arc drawn out. Yuck
>Requiem for the Phantom
OK
>Eureka Seven
Good
>Higurashi
Overrated shit
>Your Lie in April
Overrated
>Mawaru Penguindrum
Awful
>NHK
Meme

Psycho-Pass is the best serie I've ever seen.
I've enjoyed Erased, Violet Evergarden and 91 Days very much too

What is good anime then user-san

Her robot sidekick was the most interesting character IMO. The characters, the art and the setting were all pretty good, it's criminal that they still managed to fuck it up.

>Psycho-Pass is the best serie I've ever seen.

Out of the three series you watched

Well to be technical I did discover NG before came here...

So yeah I guess I'm a newfag?

Attached: re_l_mayer_by_kr0npr1nz-d8f10on.jpg (894x894, 195K)

Doraemon, Kochikame, Gin Tama, Satoshi Kon movies and Tatami Galaxy

>three
X D
so give me better one, fucking expert

You mean loser characters? Kaiji.

No, that show is pretentious garbage with a barely decent plot and incredibly annoying characters.

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex, especially S2, Galaxy Express 999(and other stuff by Leiji Matsumoto for the artstyle), Azumanga Daioh, Paranoia Agent, Samurai Champloo

Attached: Motoko_Outfits.jpg (351x314, 18K)

While you're probably right about him, there's nothing wrong with PP

at least nobody mentioned Shit;Gate, Derp Note, or Code Gayass yet, thank fucking god

GitS is tripe, don't even get me started on Samurai Champoo/Bebop garbage that gaijin love to eat up. Rest of these are top-tier. Add Rozen Maiden to this as well.

>GitS is tripe, don't even get me started on Samurai Champoo/Bebop garbage that gaijin love to eat up

They're good though. What's so bad about them apart from not having to be ashamed of yourself watching them when someone walks in on you?

They're horrendously overrated by western audiences. Go watch fucking Blade Runner or a Tarantino movie if you want that uninspired style of storytelling. If you want an idea of 'good' anime just check what's popular with Japanese otaku, that is usually a pretty accurate predictor (read: not bebop).

>They're horrendously overrated by western audiences

In what way is this bad, exactly. Otaku eat up alot of garbage so what they like isn't exactly a good indicator. Strike Witches was extremely popular at it's time and it's complete garbage

I like that one where robot is a total loser and the devil comes and offers him a demon dick.
he gets home, chops his dick and then proceed to drink the blood and semen of his chad's rival, who's the incarnation of an ancient demon and they both battle to the death.

But at the same time they like modern classics such as Space Battleship Tiramisu, Wotakoi and Die Neue These so they're not all bad.

I'm halfway through the second season and I'm loving this shit. Great humor, great art, great everything.
Does it stay this good?

Pretentious, besides that it's alright

I like: The gunbuster series, Redline, xxxHolic, TTGL, Uchuu Senkan Yamato 2199, Space Patrol Lulco, Stein;Gate

>Stein;Gate
ding ding ding
shit taste detected

Hey, I love how cheesy it gets by the end Deceive the WORLD, deceive yourself!

>Mobile suit gundam
>Lupin the third
>Legend of the galactic heroes
>great teacher onizuka
>Neon genesis evangelion
>initial d
>Now those are what you call decent animes that make new mediocre seasonal garbage look like absolute trash!

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 28K)

The VN is better

there's nothing wrong with LOGH tho

fuck off with your gay shit, actual good anime coming through

Attached: The-Cockpit.jpg (300x300, 19K)

You could check out Mekakucity Actors if you want something on the same note later. It has a bit more solid story as well.

Personally, I think Monogatari Series SS is the peak of the franchise. But yes, it does stay good.
Meh, it has the same shaft style, but everything else is different. If you want something similar after finishing it, I guess Kubikiri Cycle is the only real choice.

Attached: kisspng-monogatari-series-nisemonogatari-anime-owarimonoga-toothbrush-vector-5ada4e54547166.03788892 (900x980, 127K)

Beyond the odd show that's already been mentioned I like Black Jack, Ashita no Joe, Zipang, Monster, Irresponsible Cpt Tylor, Patlabor, Gallery Fake

Ah yea, Cuckvangelion, too bad Sanghi, the protagonist, was such a screechy little fag.

>too bad Sanghi, the protagonist, was such a screechy little fag
That's the point, user, he was realistic

Watch Darker than Black.

Attached: Hei_DtB.png (1280x720, 581K)

This. The second episode in particular eally gave me a case of the feels.
>you will never fly your Ohka into an American aircraft carrier in a last ditch effort to protect your homeland

Attached: 1511145914365.png (1996x1332, 158K)

I've read the vn, it's good but in terms of anime it's just one of my favorites is all

Darker than Black

hdf8932hdu3rfhn

Attached: rainy_hei.gif (500x500, 971K)

>That's the point, user, he was realistic

I did not experience him one ounce realistic, sorry to say. Rather exagerrated.

Season one manages to be pretty good despite being one of the edgiest chunnibyou shows this side of Deathnote.
Season 2 if fucking trash though.

They should've made a series about WW2 air aces fighting alien invaders in their planes animated by Matsumoto instead of Strike Witches. Whenever I remember Strike Witches I have to think how cool that would've been and get sad.

BTW Gun Frontier is pretty cool if someone wants to look a western anime(as in the Wild West)

Attached: Gun Frontier.jpg (440x330, 38K)

Maybe you're just kind of a normalfag

Well, if you can relate strongly to that behaviour I'm glad you remain confined in your basement, user. Hopefully I'll never have the displeasure of meeting you.

Attached: 11558874655.png (335x335, 175K)

>chunnibyou

What? Why?
Man, I really loved the mix between him being a contract killer during night time while trying to play an innocent foreign chinese student during day time.
It was really well done.

>tfw no 3rd season of Chinese Electric Batman

ib4 season 2 never has happened.

Attached: Darker-than-Black.png (1600x900, 309K)

7 deadly sins

>tfw no 3rd season of Chinese Electric Batman

They seriously need to wrap it up nicely, they really do.

Attached: 1442520772523.gif (500x280, 1009K)

Watch texhnolyze originally

Attached: 99e6575aa4e00fa0cf984d00cad44ff11496962486_full.jpg (640x960, 208K)

I could barely get past the episodes where they are stuck in a forest for a test and have to fight edgy snake man. Just not a fan of most shonens I guess.

>Darker than Black
awful. are you fucking kidding me.
absolute fucking garbage
It is acceptable. meh
more unkeenin western shit
based and actually good.
eh. it's ok

Mixed taste all round ITT

I got about half way through this before I stopped watching. that was several years ago now though, should I go back and try watching it again? Does it actually get good eventually?

Yoshii did nothing wrong. Warui janai

Attached: 74829-full.png (640x480, 278K)

>NHK
you can be serious m8

Attached: laughing pepe.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Yeah you should go watch it again the last four episodes are god tier

Another good show, Area 88.

Attached: area 88_120_1280.jpg (1280x1026, 241K)

Watamote? Now THAT's a good anime

Attached: bf33fea2830c6b2eb25de7e2ba1ad6931374105898_full.jpg (640x960, 164K)

Mushishi. Some episodes are weaker than others, but the ones that are good are real good and have stuck with me ever since I watched it for the first time.
>that one where the guy is having dreams that come true and starts believing that he can see the future

Attached: mushishi-manga_00403480.jpg (1920x1200, 529K)

As with most shows there's a camp that loves and another that loathes it. Tell me what shows you've truly enjoyed and I shall tell you whether to spend time on it or not.

Yeah Mushishi is amazing. I love the laidback atmosphere but despite that it's still dramatic. and the characters don't act like they're written by George Lucas like with many other anime.

This is actually good. nvp
another meme garbage show. manga is ok
SO pretentious, this and LotGH are the pseud anime

Yeah, you should definitely see it all the way through, especially since you started in the first place. Once you finish it is when you get the takeaway it has to offer.
If it's been years for you though, I would restart it from the beginning and complete it though.

I know I'm going to get memed for this, but Tatami Galaxy is unironically the best robot-core anime, even if it's somewhat overrated.

Attached: tatami galaxy.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

It's pretty great show.

I really want to watch that anime listening to the op now
anyway i'd say this

Attached: pure kino berserk.jpg (1433x1080, 142K)

>as intellectual as Ergo Proxy

Attached: 3e7 kek re.jpg (200x176, 9K)

You're either meming or that's some shit tier taste

kinda right but still
most of that is pretty good
Perfect Blue and Requiem For the Phantom plus Higurashi are Kino

Attached: 1532848649985 snap.gif (500x500, 599K)

Mine too. I also loved Aku no Hana and Aoi Bungaku.

*sips*
Yup, all of those are unironically very good.

08th MS Team is still my favorite Gundam though.

It's just some faggy opinions, but nevertheless, he gave out some free You's. Better than none.

No longer Human and Kokoro best parts

>Aku no Hana
bretty good desu, should make sure to read the manga though
>Aoi Bungaku
It's awful...

>No longer Human

2nd'ing as favourite, was expecting a little more from Melos but whateva.

What animu have you guys watched today?

I saw 5 eps of Urusei Yatsura and the latest installments of Overlord and Tonegawa.

Anyone able to give me a rundown on the guy to the left btw, I've done 105 episodes now and god damn do I want to see an episode devoted to him soon.

Attached: kotatsu neko to sakana uchuujin.jpg (500x500, 73K)

If I enjoy Serial Experiments Lain will I like this?

Yer, Lain, Boogiepop Phantom and Texhnolyze is like a trinity, nanto naku

>Urusei Yatsura
pretty good man, keep it up. it gets even better. can't spoil much but you'll see once you get to it there's a reason for it being dedicated
>Tonegawa
I haven't really watched it properly yet, it seems promising from what I've seen. Big Kaiji fan, definitely looks good user!
>Overlord
pic related

Attached: SWNS_VOMIT_DOG_011-e1450877156586-870x652.jpg (870x652, 145K)

I really enjoyed Welcome to the NHK, Watamote, Lain, Tatami Galaxy, Revolutionary Girl Utena, and Evangelion. Recommendations?

>Didn't finish Sayonara Zestubou-Sensei since it was boring
>Didn't finish Madoka because I don't know

Nice thanks

Attached: 0fk86y70ucwy.jpg (640x698, 42K)

>didn't finish Sayonara Zestubou-Sensei
For shame.

You may like some of Yuasa's other works, The Night is Short and Devilman: Crybaby in particular.

Attached: SZS.jpg (1152x720, 75K)

What shows have you seen today though?

Thx for the info mayne, I'm enjoying the recent episodes more than the first ones, which isn't too uncommon for series that span over longer periods of time, same thing with Lupin S2, the last episodes ended up becoming more dated, guessing the show stepped into the 80's by then.

From what I've seen thus far Tonegawa doesn't really rank Kaiji in any way but it has its own funny ticks, todays episode was worthwhile.

Not gonna throw a full defense on Overlord, but I think it's in the way it's written, makes one want to keep watching to see what'll happen next, in a drug-ish way.

Attached: 481254-kotatsu_neko_and_kyoko_of_maison_ikkoku.jpg (640x480, 47K)

Tenchi Muyo has a lot of good seasons. Irresponsible Captain Taylor is good too, but don't watch the new series that came out a year or two ago. It's shit.

I've read the manga about two years ago.

shitty 3deep5u garbage
except for Lupin III
this except Samurai Champloo is good

I'd say JoJo's Bizarre Adventures is the only good shit out at this time
unless you count Case Closed!.
Lucky star, K-ON, and anything by KyoAni that doesn't have gays, trannies or lesbians in it is p gud.
Mitchiko and Hatchin is also p gud.
Kill la Kill, Darling in the Franxx, Shimoneta, Miss Kobayashi's, Free!, Yuri!!! On Ice, and all other shows with the same kind of themes are all Jewish propaganda to westernise Japan and corrupt their society as a whole

>watching the NHK anime
invalidating quality literary work by not reading the novel, user.

There's only one robot approved manga.

Attached: 937347c6a8a56703140e3fea8673da37.png (1142x1600, 717K)

all forms of nhk are bad

reddit the manga

yeah but if you use a book sleeve, you can look intelligent and not a fucking weeaboo while reading your favorite an*me

bugmen like this shit fuck off

>bugmen

What is this?

For me, it's HxH. The best seinen anime.