I'm looking for girls to practice talking to them. If anyone is willing to help add

I'm looking for girls to practice talking to them. If anyone is willing to help add
dreaming#2316 on disc0rd.

Attached: 1526243182800.jpg (440x660, 75K)

Kys fag no one loves you and you'll die alone hahahahaha

Fucking faggot, if youre this desperate just kill yourself

What a faggiddy fag fag faG! When you cry in your bed after this put a little jar at the bottom so I can collect your tears LOSER LOSER LOSER DIE DIE DIE

Kill yourself why would you want to talk to ROASTIES HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA REDDIT

This is the saddest thread I have ever seen.

What the fuck is going on. I'm confused

Damn, anons, why do you have to be so brutal?
Leave OP be

Attached: 1532968869803.gif (600x573, 456K)

this is pathetic as fuck dude
go on omegle or some shit, but dont do this holy fuck

It's likely the same person being an absolute cunt, ignore

Attached: download.jpg (211x239, 7K)

Good luck OP
orig

cute sad pupper

>its just one guy samefagging
>11 replies 12 posters

Attached: 1535123155282.png (200x300, 28K)

You are the brainletest. I bet you believe people who say "I don't lie", too.

pro tip: don't talk to them

I'm not a girl but I wish you well on your quest, you seem nice.

user Should Realise there are no girls on here

Attached: received_1941832235854887.jpg (225x225, 8K)

My friend just passed me a practice gf, some fat ugly slut who had a crush on me in high school but I turned down for obvious reasons. Now she's no longer fat, just ugly but she's still a huge slut. And last time I saw her she kinda flirted with me. I'm scared to text her though but I'm gonna try and get her to suck my dick. Maybe I'll fuck her.

user here is some advice, before you try to talk to some rando online girls first get comfortable with the easiest girls to talk to first, girls at work. Girls at work are forced to talk to you and are most likely bored anyways. Go to places like a cafe or clothing store and seriously practice on eye contact and talking without being a complete sperg, then later try to actually have a convo. The girls don't even need to be attractive or ideal, they are just practice after all. Language is 7/38/55 (7 being the words you say, 38 the tone of voice you use, 55 your body language) work on these skills first. I wish you the best of luck user.

Attached: 5D1BF87C-6ECD-4C20-9207-AEB48A84DEB5.gif (230x290, 1.48M)

Actually the most pathetic shit I've seen today

Why so many people telling this guy to kill himself? Y'all need help.