There is hope for mexicanbots after all

there is hope for mexicanbots after all.

Attached: 8C377468-1F42-4153-A8E2-047C369ADEBD.jpg (1334x750, 163K)

lol if WMAF makes monstrosities like elliot, MMAF must make absolute abominations

He could do so much better honestly, know your worth Kings

Spic men are already hapas tho

Elliot was half Jewish.
Most hapas I know (usually half korean) are very attractive.

Attached: 976F4B36-ACF4-4927-A711-235F74CE7107.jpg (2048x1536, 463K)

damn, so then where is MY asian gf?
im more aesthetic than this guy and skin color is like hers, probably lighter desu

But they always tell me they only date white guys.

Attached: 1502815730675.png (600x645, 467K)

Nope. Asians are way more genetically similar to Mexicans than to whites. Their offspring will be really attractive.

>Most hapas I know
I don't think you "know" any hapas. You just seem to save pics of whoever became a celebrity, ignoring shit like those ENTIRE boards and blogs dedicated to how much it sucks to be a hapa.

Attached: 1529602245572.png (1592x668, 65K)

Yeah, those are a fringe community for an entire group of peoples. Do you think Jow Forums and stormergate websites are representative of the entire white race?
>I dont think you know any hapas
I live in California, moron.

Castizo here. I can't wait to JUST my genetic offspring with a qt Japanese cake.

>Castizo
Cringe. You brown ass motherfucker.

Their children will just look like Mexicans, since Mexicans are the product of 500 years of white and Asian mixing.

They would become new gen native American

I'm pale but whatever

Your DNA is already JUSTed. It's really funny how some Mexicans think they're pure white. I've seen black latinos who ended up being mostly white, you're probably a fucking indian.

No shit Sherlock. Stop putting words in my mouth.

Pale isn't white. Go out in the sun for a little while and see for yourself.

Hes not even ugly. I am

so asians came across the bering strait and populated the americas, becoming feather indians, aztecs and shit. then the hwhite man came over, raped everyone, and boom modern spics right?

I knew a guy who was half mexican half asian. Very short but overall not that bad looking. Average intelligence

Yes sir. Mexicans like to call themselves los hijos de chingada or children of the raped. They take a weird pride in being rape babies.

Just like the finns and slavs

This girl is half Mexican and half Asian and she is fucking beautiful.

Attached: hafu.jpg (720x996, 82K)

This gives me some hope, thx m8

Attached: 1532708966698.jpg (542x512, 90K)

>cake face
>wig
>"""""beautiful"""""

Attached: 68b.jpg (531x517, 35K)

She just looks like a "white complected" Mexican.

>nobody is mexican who doesn't fit my image of a stereotypical brown, short, ugly beaner

I didn't say she wasn't Mexican. I was actually saying she looks like a Mexican, just what Mexican-Americans call "white complected", meaning having pale, pinkish skin but still being Mexican.

0/10. delete this ugly bitch