If this motherfucker can fuck bitches you can too

If this motherfucker can fuck bitches you can too
>Muh genes
You're retarded if you think you can get anymore ugly than him

Attached: NiggasiffyuhBlickygotthestiffyuh.jpg (650x650, 147K)

he is good looking tho

There's vast a difference between "fucking bitches" and "fucking anything with a pulse"

Name one girl that would fuck a bag of skittles with 69 tattoos if he wasnt famous

This is he GF and hes fucking girls 10x hotter daily theres no excuse you're a virgin

Attached: tekashibbm2.png (1200x1200, 805K)

I stand by my statement. She is as 5/10 as 5/10's come.

He'll be dead by the time he's 23

If you wouldn't fuck a 5/10 you're a vocel not an incel

>ugly
>has money
>famous.
Fuck outta here OP

He didn't always look that way. He's actually a handsome guy.

>no, my precious thread! don't 404 on me!
>I'll say anything!

Latinas will fuck anything that's macho enough. I grew up with these girls. They'll fuck an overweight construction worker who lives with his mom if he carries himself a certain way.

If being a vocel means keeping my dick outta her and not becoming eskimo cousins and getting infected with whatever form of undiagnosed superAIDS is crawling around inside him, then yeah I'm good with that.

You on the other hand, come back when you're over 18 and realize Soundcloud rap is for beta bitches.

he lives in fucking nyc with 11 million other people

Not an excuse you can get off your ass and get a job

he's mexican. that means he can just walk up to any latina and say, "wanna fuck?" and they will after a few drinks.

>5/10
She's pretty attractive user, at least a 7. She's probably better looking in person.

Famewhores always look like 7's, that's how they even get to be in the spotlight in the first place. That doesn't mean they're worth wasting time on or should be worth even considering attractive by any standard.

Anyone who is associated with 6in9ine in any capacity should be shot into the fucking sun. He is human garbage at best, at worst he is a representation of everything that is wrong with society. Dollars to fucking donuts the minute the "cash me outside girl" turns 18, these 2 will be linked somehow and Jow Forums as a whole will unironically lap up their inevitable sextape.

Okay, Is this woman supposed to be attractive or something?

This is expected for a guy like him.

whats the point of fucking her if you're going to avoid cumming inside

i dont want ugly children

didn't this kid just die the other week?

he also died a few months before that too