Civil War - (YOU) have to choose

>It's 2105

There is a civil war going on in your country:
The native inhabitants vs muslim migrants

In the current state the natives are a minority and it seems like the muslims are going to win. All natives who oppose sharia-law will get executed. Would you fight for your culture or blend in with Allah's people?

PS: Also you'll get married to a virgin muslim woman if you choose to betray your people.

Attached: muslimslut.jpg (800x1200, 140K)

Martyrdom = Str8 to H in the sky so Ill tank the loss and be murdered by muslims

do i get to rape as many infidel native without consequences from my mulim brothers?

Some things are worth dying for. We can't let wife-beating pedo nazi win. RULE BRITANNIA!

Attached: tommyrob.png (640x480, 76K)

Depends. Maybe the migrants take over some laws and morality from the culture they lived in for several decades before sharia.

Otherwise rape as much as you please.

Attached: marx.png (1600x1600, 1.84M)

Do i get to rape lolis too? thats a deal breaker

Attached: 1529997506233.jpg (2329x3300, 807K)

I choose Allah because women will be forced into the roll of cattle so its for the best really.

Islam. I like nasheeds and I don't have much a problem with sharia law nor care about people who do.

Age of consent in sharia-law countries is 12 years old. Sooo...

FOR ALLAH ACKBAR! WE SHALL CULL THE INFIDELS !

Attached: 1532919758932.jpg (1500x1440, 647K)

Right! Origamily

Attached: Ak_Landser_schwarz_m.jpg (500x500, 27K)

well considering that i come from a country where almost half of it consists of muslim refugees and that im a pure nationalist, I'd prefer to die defending my country instead of betraying my country and following the ones who attacked us. and i respect islam but the actions mentioned above apply to anyone not just muslims

Remove mudslimes and impliment white sharia.

Attached: image.png (506x409, 267K)

Can I sell weapons to both sides?

Typical neo-liberal USA and European Union style... classic.

One who doesn't die for his nation or beliefs is a fucking coward, next question.

Attached: 1521429061143.jpg (1200x1600, 237K)

Lmao, we'lol see this soon and the muslims will get btfo (at least in burgerland, Europe is lost)

Excellent, good to see you on our side against the muslims that do that shit.

fuck the muslim virgin, i would die defending my country

>being so cucked as to have loyalty to the state
>not taking advantage of either side
>not simply joining whichever side has the best chance of winning
>not simply destroying your possessions, home and publicly owned buildings before fleeing to a neighbouring country
Easy.

Attached: B23460C8-4C9A-4374-BC2D-C95D3B3733E3.jpg (673x767, 113K)

I'd rather die than become one of them... Ideally I'd migrate east to Europe and wait for Slavs to remove kebabs in the west

Attached: C26NxQCXEAEQm8f.jpg (1200x800, 185K)

I live in a shithole filled by mutts, muslins would be an improvement.

I live in a shitty African negro neighborhood but my school is in a Muslim area and the school itself is 90% Muslim... Both areas are shit...