>social anxiety disorder
>agoraphobia
>avoidant personality disorder

>too scared to take 0.5mg klonopin prescribed to me

just kill me

Attached: 304F760.jpg (1280x1920, 420K)

just take the drugs buddy.
drugs are good.

dont take that garbage. id rather deal with anxiety than be a zombie benzo addict

Take 1mg it will hit 60 minutes and zzzz

Take your goddamn medication, fool.

i'm too scared of how it will make me feel. what if the anxiety gets worse because im already anxious about it

also fuck pharmacists. i told him about my fears and he basically laughed it off and said "well thats not ideal lol just take it"

Would it scare you to know that you're fucked? There is no real treatment for your disorder. Those benzos will help but you'll just get addicted in all honesty. Other than that they work I suppose.

I took the drugs as prescribed, didn't help. Ended up taking way to many with alcohol at work and only God knows what I could've said/done. I still worry about it years later. And now my S.A.D is much worse. Like I can barely go out to buy alcohol or sit in a waiting room without shaking.

I am no man at all.

Attached: 1489060635226.jpg (741x763, 169K)

anxiety disorders are like women repellent. basically any other mental disorder will let you get a cute damaged girl, but anxiety disorders will drive them away.

They're friend repellent too, as you have many days where you want to be alone, and no one seems to understand your fear of the outside or need to isolate. There is no help for anxiety disorders, and you are twice as likely to become an alcoholic.

Too low a dosage? Tell your psych. Also a lot of medications take weeks to actually have the desired effect.

not benzos. they work in like 20 minutes.

>>too scared to take 0.5mg klonopin prescribed to me

Bruh just take it. It'll work wonders. I couldn't stand just going out to work 16 hours a week. I took my 1mg klonopin and I felt great. Just do it.

what does it feel like?? im really curious

You're relaxed. Thoughts that give you anxiety are cancelled, literally shut down for the duration of its effect. The most than can happen is you get a calm, good nights sleep. What are you waiting for? It's good.

For me I stopped worrying about how I looked to other people so much. I was able to make conversation with my customers and I wasn't constantly thinking about nothing but going home all day. I felt more free from my anxious feelings and self doubt. You'll know right quick when it wears off about 5 hours later though.

It's a small amount but you are damn lucky to be prescribed a God tier drug like Klonopin, i have to buy street prices for benzos cause my psyche and doctors are cunts who only give rubbish like propanolol and mirtazapine

OP Pic would be 100% better if she had a dick

Take 1mg cause you'll feel fuck all from 0.5, it takes 30-45 minutes to start working, you start to feel calm and your mind will stop overthinking, it feels good physically too as in your whole body feels better from your eyes to your feet (good for headaches too), drink some coffee with it cause it may make you a bit drowsy, also only take it when you need it (like leaving the house and etc) because once you start taking it recreationally that is a one way ticket to addiction town and benzos are probably the hardest to quit and have the worst withdrawals

i guess im just scared that because i already have anxiety about taking it, it won't do anything for me or i'll just feel worse... has that ever happened to anybody?

No, that has never happened to anyone. You might feel hungry though. It's a side effect of some benzos, so take it with a meal if it's your first time.

see I don't think doing the klonnopin alone will make it worse, but the dose might not make you feel much better. Mild alcohol withdrawal or hangover makes anxiety waay worse for me.