Do you hate women, robots?

Do you hate women, robots?

Attached: 1533019319655.jpg (728x1142, 199K)

I only have the capacity to hate myself.

No. I only hate roastie whores. I like women but also realize that the majority of them, if not virtually all of them, are roastie whores.

No. In fact I admire their emotional sensitivity, their keenness of empathy, their presence of mind. A woman can tell when something's wrong, and may even try to help in some way where a guy wouldn't even be able to tell you're in pain. It doesn't make them good people, but it is their special ability. The one thing about them I respect.

Did you actually manage to keep a straight face throughout all this or did you crack at the end?

I don't, but they do hate me lol

It's true though. Not that they're merciful or compassionate necessarily, but they notice things about you whereas a guy is lost in his own little world. Women actually pay fucking attention to other people, for better or worse.

Hahahahahahahahahhaha!
You're so funny user! Tell us another joke.

I could never hate anybody because I no longer have the capacity to even feel things apart from hunger and being tired

It's unironically the only good thing I have to say about women.

>, and may even try to help
Yeah right

Women don't care about anyone

>Do you hate women, robots?
No, I just kinda think they're a waste of space (not literally) and I don't wanna bother with them.
On an unrelated note, this manga was amazing.

Attached: LookIt'sYuiAgain.png (346x321, 195K)

Nobody cares about anyone before themselves, but without a doubt women do possess a quality of mercy that men frequently lack.

Unironically, women do everything in their power to abuse trust and use you. They never notice anyone having any kind of change in behavior or feeling of any kind on their own, or if they do, they make sure to hit where it hurts on purpose, making them even worse excuses for human beings than the model suggests. They will lie about you to other people to get advantages, and they will steal your work and claim it as her own because she knows if you ever say anything, she can end you just by crying to someone else. And these come from countless real life personal experience, not memes you've read and regurgitated.

Men sacrifice themselves for others, even people they barely know, all the time. Women? They'll stab their husband in the back to save themselves.

I'd say it's the other way around

Guys are more friendly and helpful in every way. Women are just passive objects that just stand there and do nothing and wait to be interacted with.

Maybe you've let someone abuse you or put your trust in the wrong people, but I'm talking about the one advantage women have over men. If they're sociopathic or something they might use it to take advantage, but whether it's maternal instinct or just a natural trait they have, women can read you like a book when a guy can only guess at what you are feeling.

No, I hate that I'm such a fucking failure of a human being. Projecting that onto others is asinine.

No.
I just wish I was good enough to make one happy.

It's clear you've never interacted with a woman in your life. You probably don't even have a mother and have lived a hikki in your father's basement all your life.

Someone explain this image to a brainlet such as me. I do y know if it's right to left or vice versa.

>Fire Punch
MY
N I G G A

Attached: FIRE PUNCH.png (1316x2227, 1.4M)

We've had different experiences maybe, but what I said is true. Perhaps it's why they can manipulate men so easily, it's by no means a guarantee that they are good natured, but it's what women can do and you can't. Hate all you want, but get over it.

Kinda related, I just really did't want to make a new thread for this.. does anybody know why kira's instagram is now public, deleted all posts and has a picture of some random guy on the profile? Did someone get her password?

Only Stacy's user