Give me a weeb gf now please

give me a weeb gf now please

Attached: 1533077419435.jpg (724x1024, 156K)

Me first, baka.

Ok but she's really, really fat

Where does she live tho.

no that is not part of the deal

how much anime/game/kpop do you need to date weeb girls

>Weeb girl
>Not fat/ugly
Pick one

no there are cute weebs i have seen them

In that case why can't I get qt weeb gf, huh?

you need to go to more cons man, ignore the obvious skimpy whores doing it for attention there are some genuinely adorable hobbyists cosplaying their favorite geimu or whatever

Why a weeb gf? Why not just Japanese?

I'm too stressed to go to cons. I'm ugly and socially awkward and too poor to start cosplaying.

Japanese girls do not like otaku in my experience. I like white weeb girls they are the best, they are adorable and like a character from an anime.

Oh that is a shame. Even quite ugly guys seem to have really cute weeb gfs at cons, I am quite jealous of them desu.

Weeb girls are the best since they can be lowkey lewd but also innocent and lovely since it's just all in good fun.

So are you going to answer the question or what? Where is this fat weeb girl? What are her contact info?

>I like white weeb girls they are the best, they are adorable and like a character from an anime.

orientals SEETHING rn

You guys can have my Asain ex she is a huge weeb

We don't want roastie whores, though.

No white weeb gf only please.

you guys can have my mexican ex, she's also a huge weeb but only the dumb kind that girls like with shoujo

If she can't speak at least broken Japanese I'm not interested

They only exist in photographs, never real life

some look cute out of cosplay as well

Too bad, you waited too long and skinny half-asain weeb Chad got her.

Let me put it this way; have you ever seen one of these "cute when girls" irl?
I rest my case.

I found the perfect girl earlier this month. She's attractive, likes visual novels, and has the same kinda taste in anime that I do. It's taking a herculean effort not to beta orbit her.

Attached: 1526894792821.gif (436x245, 2M)

>It's taking a herculean effort not to beta orbit her
Just fucking do it man what do you have to lose.

I didn't wait at all though, as seen in this thread. She just went for chad immediately and I was invisible to her, clearly.

Yes I have seen plenty and it hurts my soul

>he thinks girls like that aren't already taken by chads

Unfortunately, we're in two different parts of the country. So when I mean beta orbiting, I mean the absolute bottom of the barrel. That is online beta orbiting.

Does gym chad target weeb girls
What is a weeb chad exactly

of course gymbois target weeb girls. They just pump and dump then, then they become lolcows.

Speaking broken Japanese during sex please!

Fuck my weiner is getting hard now.

Any caucasian female weebs please give me your details.