What do you think of the 'supreme Gentleman' ?

What do you think of the 'supreme Gentleman' ?

Give honest opinions, was he mentally deranged? Or just evil? Would you say he deserved sympathy despite his actions? Or is that out of the question.

Attached: nj28TS5.jpg (620x387, 69K)

Poor dude needed a lot of therapy and I feel bad for him cause I can relate to a lot of shit in his manifesto, but taking your shit out on others is unforgivable.

guy was an asshole. he came to misc saying his usually tfw no blonde gf due to ugly. we were all: youre not even ugly brah, we're all gonna make it. then he just insulted everyone

His own manifesto makes it abundantly clear that he never made any active attempt to get a girlfriend. He strutted around in expensive clothes; and when 10/10 blondes didn't line up to suck his dick, his butthurt went all the way up to his brain and kicked off his 'spree' killing (which ended fewer lives than most Indian bus drivers end by accident). The only thing he was supreme at was being a faggot losertard.

He's an icon, like him or not, and I respect him because his memory is important to Jow Forums. There's something of Rodger in all of us, all true robots. In this way, the Supreme Gentleman lives on, forever.

You know that people like to be teased right? It's not just about "alphas" and betas." Some people know how to talk to girls and actually interest them, and others are humorless nice guys. You're not a beta, you're just humorless and deluded.

The Columbine kids were original. Cho and Brevik were effective and had high kill counts. Holmes and Lanza were the first of insanity type killers.

ER however is not notable whatsoever. The mainstream has already forgotten about him entirely. The only reason he lives on Jow Forums is because he's a retarded failure. He had everything handed to him and still couldn't get a girl. Then he goes on a spree shooting and can't even do that right. Jow Forums relates because they too are retarded failures.

But Rodger has the most hero like following. He's an idol to the incel community. He's called Saint Elliot.

>In this way, the Supreme Gentleman lives on, forever.
This to be honest

Attached: 1524157672599.jpg (645x773, 19K)

I was on facebook and there was a video on him with 3 million views

He's still someone

Are you saying a video about a serial rampager went viral on Faceisabook?

Yes.

It was all about him and incels.

It had around 4 million views.

Also, I went outside to my sister's Husband's house (He's Mexican), and he knew about Elliot Rodger.

He's 24, but it's still revealing as to how big ER is.

>all about him and incels
>incels
And that explains the draw, besides the fact that people would have a morbid interest in killers or would-be killers.

>it's still revealing as to how big ER is
Anecdotal evidence.

But the video was along the lines of

"Incels are killing people, but Elliot Rodger is their Messiah"

He needed more parenting. You can't just raise a kid with money

Very attractive title.

He was an extremely jelous and shallow person. He didn't care about other people. He was too scared to talk to women. He alienated himself from normal people because he was so shallow and only cares about sex.
He was very good at making excuses for his own shortcomings and believing in his own delusions so he could protect his ego.

Attached: 9862a895-b871-42f5-b763-4d6dda3ebc55.jpg (710x1080, 131K)

Deluded narcissist. But wasn't really his fault. He clearly had shitty parents who never gave a fuck about him mentally or emotionally.

Woah, a Facebook-tier meme I actually like! Thanks user.

Dude was crazy. I felt sorry for him while reading his manifesto, until i got to the college chapters, at which point his autism exploded and he went completely bananas. Throwing his drink at random couples or girls just because they didnt look at him lmao

I don't know. I kind of feel bad for him because he clearly had lots of issues, but at the same time its hard to feel sympathy for him considering that he was a kid with money who drove a nice car, had money to waste on lottery tickets and wore nice clothes despite not even working. Also he didn't even kill normalfags, he just murdered his ugly roomies and some random girls.
I don't know, I don't see him as a total monster but at the same time I don't feel any sympathy towards him, just pity.

He was fucking Autistic

Attached: 11671FEC-B1E5-48BF-AE8E-1C6A7791D63E.png (1123x442, 62K)

>He was fucking Autistic

Jesus, I forgot just how much until I read that. What a fucking losertard sack of shit.

He was a retard he could've gotten a GF is he just talked to them instead of waiting for them to come first

Honestly, not a bad looking dude. Probably just needed counseling and some more self reflection but I understand how hard it is once you're in the thick of it

Attached: 1531674615433.jpg (500x464, 45K)

He was lost, and was naive about life, he got "corrupted" by a lot of thing, but his family also is a big factor, especially his father and his step mother.
He wasn't a good person tho, as he grew older, he grew more and more "evil", he surely needed help.

>especially his father and his step mother.
why?

literally all he had to do to relax was go fuck a prostitute and do some drugs

instead the edgelord goes and runs a bunch of people over and shoots himself in the head, when will manlets learn?

Attached: 21208937218.png (612x491, 106K)

mentalcel fuck him
gives a bad name to hapacels everywhere

I don't understand why he was so adamant on getting to lay pipe.
If you really hate yourself so much that you want to end it you might as well pursue all the mindless hedonisms you can before you do: every drug under the sun, max out your cards to party or take a vacation, hookers etc

Attached: fidget spinning meme.gif (256x256, 593K)

>Those girls deserved to be dumped in boiling water for the crime of not giving me the attention and adoration I so rightfully deserve
How can one man be so deranged and psychotic to fail to noticed he's the fucking problem? I never understood why robots blames Stacy and Chad for things when they themselves put no effort into improving the situation. I can tell you without a doubt most problems robots face are self made and incubated.