Guys I need help

Guys I need help
I just cant take it anymore
I want to kill myself
I cant stop crying over how my life was ruined
Someone please talk to me

Attached: 1525686727716.jpg (177x170, 6K)

hows it going?
tell me a bit about yourself so if you do it I can identify you.

Something about this post feels off...

You need to talk to someone? Discord?

Attached: 31bedc59d074fba2664eb0c0d31dba95610f34d29e9b5e6b62dcc5f462adc669.png (750x780, 77K)

whats up lil buddy?

why is life ruined?

Im at a local park just crying
I have no house, and only got 7% left on my phone
I had such high hopes for life, I wanted to get married and have children, give them what I couldnt get
It keeps breaking me down knowing I will never be normal or even able to live a normal life
I havent killed myself yet purely because I dont have an easy way

Let's talk on discord, You have a throwaway email?

Go to your parents house or any other relatives house of yours

>7%
This is gonna be a short conversation. Go to a men's shelter.

>Go to a men's shelter.
The basement? I have no house

My parents kicked me out, its why I am in such a state, mostly because Ive realized the damage they have done to me is irreparable

just drink some tea and shit post the days away until you forget that you ever had a chance

Attached: 1531932713445.jpg (819x827, 68K)

You're now in a situation where you are your only friend. No one is going to help you but you. There is a way to solve this and you will be alright.

how old are you OP?

you're at a crossroads right now. you could kill yourself. that's honestly the easier route. i'd discourage that though. the other route is more interesting. you are now truly free to do what you wish without the repercussion of guilt. after all, the other option was suicide, correct?

btw normalcy is overrated and boring. enjoy your weirdness, but feel free to manipulate when you desire to connect.

Kill your parents. It is the only way.

Im underage, but old enough to manage alone
Its killing me inside knowing ill never be able to go back and have a healthy childhood, and seeing all the things im missing out because of her abuse

this

take all your pain and end them with it

>Im underage, but old enough to manage alone
You didn't answer the question user...

How
Old
Are
You?

Do you have relatives that would take you in for a short period?You really shouldn't use up the 7% on Jow Forums.

>depressed fag
>starts thread with pic of cat made to look like crying

Either it's always you, you fucking larping faggot, or every ironically depressed person is faggot like you.

Ok you have my interest.
What ruined your life, user?

Attached: Satania82.gif (397x281, 51K)

I just cant
I dont have the energy to even post
I just want to sleep but its cold