Why don't lonely fembots just get a nigga bot gf...

Why don't lonely fembots just get a nigga bot gf? They are lonely as fuck and will worship you no matter what you look like

Attached: 0d8.jpg (200x248, 5K)

>They are lonely as fuck and will worship you no matter what you look like
Kek'd

Attached: 1532919756587.jpg (517x768, 180K)

Stinky, violent, and dumb.
No thanks.

scared of being domestically abused and left as a single mother statistic desu

i look down on black people because most of them are ghetto hoodrats and they ruin it for the rest of them

I'm worshipping an e-gf currently. Don't even know what she looks like. So uhh take that.

Jesus christ I'm so fucking sick of all the racebait. That's pretty much all this board is now. Fucking kill yourself OP you niggerfaggot

Attached: 0934g_01_common_sage.jpg (387x387, 62K)

black bots are too beta to leave you. You can use and abuse them as much as you plese

Attached: SX.jpg (587x1019, 253K)

Except statistics show that ain't most of them it's just a minority that are much poorer considering the largest black group in economic form are middle class and then skilled working class. Also stop larping faggots.

lmao where'd you get these statistics from?
Black males average around 85 IQ, 1 in 3 being at 70 which is borderline retarded

>its larping because no one likes black people

lmao

>most likely to beat you
>statistically will leave you with kids
>would make you a prostitute
>has AIDS
>take your money while he does nothing

Why would you women pick a subhuman over us superior asian boys??

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.18_[2017.09.06_18.30.23].png (536x668, 440K)

Women are either intimidated by us or want to fetishize us.
Niggas are some of the chillest people youll meet. Step outside of Jow Forums for even a minute and youd realize that.

Attached: D2AD8E20-AE83-464D-8BDA-B2A2D7468912.jpg (527x527, 41K)

Sjjs jsjsjs sjsj

Attached: 1530444023358.jpg (940x529, 77K)

Byuu biubi ubbu

Attached: tumblr_mktj9cvS1R1qcx7h4o1_500.gif (480x270, 937K)

Jjsjsj djjdjr djdj

Attached: 2869898_6.jpg (480x320, 13K)

Jsjdj dnne dnnrn

Attached: cce9159b9372f6d2a87494eee69700b8.2.jpg (488x366, 24K)

Jdjd jdjdj jkdkd

Attached: tumblr_niilmlSi8S1sfz21co1_500.jpg (500x691, 64K)

Hhhj nnn jkk

Attached: black-shemale-ass-fucking.jpg (700x516, 178K)

Black men can't go 5 minutes without cheating on a women apparently. Just look at what Jay-Z cheated on. And the endless side-chick memes.

Attached: damn.jpg (768x384, 54K)

do you really think i would cheat on a cute fembot

See, most black people hate white people though. So white people kinda have a point being intimidated by black people 24/7, they hate white people crazy especially if you don't 100% abide by their cultural norm.

Yep, I'm afraid. Trust me bro you'd have another chick on your side the second you can.

But Asians hit their girlfriends and it's worse because they're skilled

i'm racist and i don't want to associate with black people

Attached: 1523317459535.jpg (370x396, 69K)

ITT: Insecure White Males Larp

>pick chink burger

Before or after you're done sucking my white cock because it's white?

I do not live near any.

>basement fantasy

I've never once in life met anyone black that hates white people, we should hate whites but we don't..if we did we'd be wearing turbans and blowing shit up

That applies to all robots

>t. insecure niggerr

Sure i hit my gf but i dont put bruises on her lmao

>nigger larping as whitey

LOL

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.17_[2017.08.16_10.52.49].png (312x640, 224K)

Could you "no u" any harder?

Attached: 1501609681321.jpg (640x454, 31K)

>we should hate whites but we don't.

So you've said blacks should hate whites, but then said (lied) that you don't. Bullshit, cm'on bro you don't have to lie. I know bro, you don't have to lie to me.

are there any genuine black people who don't have friends here? do you act too white or what

I live with my parents and work 6 days a week, I don't know how or where to make a group friends like tv.

Am one of those without friends it's mostly because am reclusive and work at night and only go out or pay bills or buy groceries ,Or ride bicycle .

i believe it because both of you type like you're black. i can tell

White women belong to black men. White men are just too omega and feminine to ever attract a woman.

Only white people feel the need to lie on anonymous cartoon forums. Logically objectively and historically speaking black Americans should be radicalized like most every other group this country actively fucks/ed over but we arent because black ppl actually believe (against all evidence) what this country claims to stand for.

Then it's only a matter of time. Also black people like segregation (in modern terms, before you go John Oliver, and start half/miss-quoting), as well as all other colored people. Colored people love it when areas become less white aka segregated. It's what they want, they celebrate areas becoming less white open your eyes. They don't like whites, like at all. UNLESS they suck up to them.

>white basement dweller tells me what black people want

Only a cac has this entitlement and obliviousness. There is no debate you retard I just told you the facts and your ignorant interpretation of things you have no clue about does not make it reality. It's not s matter of time, we are several hundred years in if it was going to happen it would've when the Hoover was killing any black leader that talked too much

Can a janitor please delete this? Thank you.

I'm a black fembot and I don't find other blacks attractive, mostly because I hate my own features

Nobody like niggers except for desperate fat white women.

Nobody cares eboni just kill yourself so we don't have to see you make the same post every day

Or coalburning white women who are either virtue signalling liberals, or curious white whores about muh BBC slut cock carousel phase.

because you dont want black femanons

You might like me if we got to know each other.

this comment makes me feel sexually harassed. help police