The Shuaiby Thots got doxxed

The thots that made fun of Shuaiby (not linking their video to give the faggot money but basically these hoes made fun of some poor guy here who offed himself) anywway their doxxed someone posted this in the thread and now theyre trying to apologize

vocaroo.com/i/s1U0mJA7uPwy

Attached: thotsdoxxx.png (982x511, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MB0_6KhUviM
youtu.be/mQQi0HR4p04
youtu.be/mQQi0HR4p04?t=70
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We need addresses, phone numbers, their single mom's name, what school they go to

Attached: Beta-2.jpg (1175x766, 76K)

link the video you dumb faggot

I still hate them but hnnnng I want to fuck them

You're the reason why this place is a cesspool now

congrats

Who gives a shit? He wasn't even a robot. Go back to lolcow, "fembot"

youtu.be/MB0_6KhUviM

youtu.be/mQQi0HR4p04

Here, thots videos reacting and shit.

You know, what is the difference between robots making fun of a "normie" or celebrity who dies or commits suicide, but OH GOD FORBID THEY MAKE FUN OF ONE OF US!!!

LOL she's fat, I remember she was like "Im not ugly im a 9/10 thicc hoe" lol

I regret asking, holy fuck their voices are grating

Attached: 1518310433032.jpg (400x599, 35K)

>waaah people have ingroup loyalties waaah

Listen to them laugh. They want this. Even if it's negative, they want this attention.

They're either bored, or so depraved of attention they'd do anything to get it.

Attached: 1527607982086.jpg (1014x1024, 77K)

Will you give us attention daddy??

They piss me off. In an original way

I will hunt you down, gut you and throw you into a lake.
I have nothing to lose.

Attached: 1532964898603.jpg (800x792, 74K)

Please don't, I like being alive.

Not this, user.
Death is the ultamite source of attention. We're here to keep them from what they want.

God, I hate women so fucking much. I wish my mother would have aborted me so I didn't have to come out of her nasty whore hole.

Normalfags do not commit suicide.
Normalfags "attempt" suicide for attention.

You are the video poster and therefore a very shilly boi

Just one fuck up is all it takes

Whether it's leaving a piece of identifiable info on the screen for a spit second, uploading a photo with EXIF data still attached, slipping a location or landmark in conversation by accident. Just one fuck up, and I just know the faggots on this board will make your life a living hell.

Attached: 1532939838779.jpg (413x499, 109K)

It makes me sick knowing this board is teeming with normalfags. Is Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, Kik, etc. not enough? Fuck, go to other boards even. What's so appealing about Jow Forums to normalfaggots?

How did they get doxxed?

>EXIF data still attached, slipping a location or landmark in conversation
How would any of this lead to their identity though, just their home town.

>r9k is filled with normalfags

We seriously need a fucking cleansing or purge or something to get rid of all these fucking normies

Attached: 1532716860551.jpg (274x274, 10K)

These thots haven't begun to suffer.

Attached: 1528712625798.jpg (555x657, 37K)

>thots need to suffer

I would like to declare a righteous jihad against these fucking roasties that dare insult and laugh at the death of Shuaiby

Doxx these faggots and make them suffer

Attached: 1531345830547.jpg (205x246, 11K)

>Doxx
These irrelevant bitches? Since when did r9k support this kid? I had no idea you guys didn't want him to die.
Want an excuse to hate on women, huh? I bet there's not one guy in this thread who's actually tracking these girls down.

Can someone give me a tl;dr of this? I want to hate more women.

Women deserve to be hated just for existing, it's in their nature to be evil and heartless. Fuck them.

The women in these videos were reacting in horror, only the dude pressuring them into laughing is why they did those weird cringing noises. Point all fingers at the dude, it is not the women this round, r9k.

Attached: 64AE9B37-1E79-4C0D-9B94-1C3FA64F5B54.gif (256x256, 854K)

What is the infomation that was leaked and can I have ??

>terrorinstinct faggots

Just reupload their shit and demonetize it

t. thot

>muh consistency
Fuck you.

Wow, I definitely did NOT see this coming.

Attached: 1533056283588.gif (514x667, 776K)

You must be new to this

We were always behind Shuaiby

ok mr. robot

Attached: 1532999968206.png (600x857, 71K)

Apologize? Are you fucking kidding me? They laughed the whole way through. They need to be fucking destroyed. They are the future of this nation and they can't understand how unfunny suicide is like this. THEY DESERVE TO CRASH AND BURN GIVE ME THEIR INFORMATION AND I WILL LITERALLY FIND THEM AND HARM THEM I HAVE PLENTY OF MONEY.

Very unoriginal newfag

Yes I really don't understand it. Is it really that easy to find someones identity?

You're a dumbass, op is obviously the terrorinstinct channel. This is an excuse to make multiple threads to advertise their content and channel cause they are a buncha attention seeking discordfags. Simply report to YouTube and make em demonetize their videos for making light of a suicide victim.

Yes.

(muh originality hurr durr)
(fuck you filter)

HOW THE DID THEY GET DOXXED WHY DOES NO ONE EVER EXPLAIN TO ME IM GOING MENTAL

I am not a dumbass u-u baka! I want to hurt them!

Jow Forums found shias stupid flag just by a stream of it waving in the sky and the noise surrounding it

>"IM GOING MENTAL"

You already have, dumbass.

You're acting like a teenage girl on Facebook when someone makes an offensive joke, never thought I'd see r9k this pathetic

Jow Forums watched a video of Shia's falg in the sky, with no background around it, just sky. They tracked it by monitoring the flag and laying flight maps over it. Do NOT underestimate weaponized autism, it might backfire on you. You have been warned, normalnigger.

When I was younger I used to think their was a chip in the back of my head to track me, used to try and scratch it out.

I'm not them I just have a paranoia about being tracked and I've uploaded a picture of my cat before so people could find my name from that? It's a terrifying thought for me

>weaponized autism

It knows no bounds, son.

Attached: 1521502469421-pol.png (500x500, 139K)

It's fine as long as you don't piss anyone off.

No one cares unless it's a picture of you harming your cat.

How the fuck are people here and not know the doxxing history. Its news to people that you can get doxxed here is fucking mind boggling.

Maybe because I am a teenage girl XD. 19, mods don't worry.

I don't have Facebook though. I just can't fucking stand this shit.

I know you can post a picture of a photo you took and people can trace it to your town or even street, but yes the idea that a photo I could take right now of my shoes or something and someone could find my identity through it is very hard to believe

truly dont care that some retarded girls made another mentally ill retard kill himself tbqhwy

Hmm what's that, [email protected]

I only want to fuck the leftmost one in that image. The other two can die.

isn't doxxing supposed to be bannable? did imaishi hiroyuki change the rules?

Get doxxed bitches!!
Do it again whoevers doxxing

Women do stupid shit because you faggots give them attention for doing it. You can only blame yourselves. Idiots.

Attached: captainplanet.jpg (414x744, 171K)

I don't mind that they made fun of Shuaiby, but their voices are super annoying

On one hand, I want these people to be persecuted to a point of terror for being worthless cunts.
On the other, I don't really give a shit. Shuaiby an hero'd himself and we all watched it here with no horror, what's the difference if some roastie cunts did the same.

Attached: 1521065763072.gif (200x109, 1.96M)

lol persecuted? that's a big word. you think they could understand that? it's like some kind of beavis and butt head skit nobody with half a brain could laugh at everything non stop like that.

Just google it if you don't know what persecuted means, ESL dipshit. It's not a big word

>women
Shut up, I guarantee most of us dont like nor agree with these bitches either. They are sick.

Perescuted isn't a big word, ESL-kun.

Are they really trying to apologize?

it is for the dummies that made these videos laughing. you think they don't read here and laugh as if they're mentally dysfunctional over every little thing they see?

>the equivalent of getting "sweaty'd"
hmmmm........

doxxed because women are dumb fucks that leave tracks everywhere.

Not gonna lie. I want bang every one of them repeatedly.

I hope Shuaibys ghost haunts all of you horrible bitches. He does not deserve this.

*gives you attention*

Take that you filthy slut

Guy's name is cameron

their discord could be a neat start!

Attached: Cave_Story_Wii_US_Face~3.png (94x91, 3K)

How do you know? xcxz

they called him cameron in the react video

hey guys have a look at my very original post and be sure to tell me what you think and possibly expand on it

Attached: 2018-07-31 22_19_43-(0) _r9k_ - The Shuaiby Thots got doxxed - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.png (162x204, 21K)

oh no no nononono originolo

owo whats this who is the real terrorinstinct my guys?

Attached: 2018-07-31 22_21_54-(0) _r9k_ - The Shuaiby Thots got doxxed - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.png (435x943, 171K)

this, lets get revenge, if we want the beta uprising to happen we need to start now with little things like this!

youtu.be/mQQi0HR4p04?t=70

hmmmm is this further prooof that they are clumsy and should not be on Jow Forums

Which post are you referring to user?

the one you quoted

The girls call themselves angel and devil, I assume they are the skinny ones

Attached: 1533090484859.gif (700x764, 775K)

>giving attention to normies
you are just giving them what they want retard

>now
has this place never been a cesspool?

>What's so appealing about Jow Forums to normalfaggots?

Most of us are just lurking here for entertainment. Scrolling through a board full of real people and their real thoughts is really interesting to someone like me. I can also relate to the culture of being completely shut-in at a computer all day, it just so happens that I like doing it in my freetime, and at a job.

Would I consider myself a robot? Absolutely not. Would I consider myself a normie? Absolutely not. I'm shit at socializing in real life (at work etc) due to Autism.

pic related

Attached: wZbtPog.png (174x83, 2K)

Well then lurk but never, ever post you normalfaggot piece of shit.

They get off on your misery especially the "fembots".

why do this to yourself?
also i've noticed alot more normoids laughing in this style at neets and the like
how this place has fallen

But there was no revealing information in that. There was in this post though.

I'm not sure if you think I am cameron but I am not, just a guy screencapping a video

The way these roasties talk makes me want to give them an Arabic shave.

wait are these screencaps from one of his vids?

yes, the one where he reacts and the thots laugh maniacly (dont know how to spell that)

Satan confirms normalfags must be cut.