Alright Fembots, I'm back what does a dude need to do to date you

Alright Fembots, I'm back what does a dude need to do to date you

Attached: 1497886877002.jpg (342x245, 16K)

Post your weight and location if you're a fembot who's interested in dating me.

Nudes and discord

> every word you say
ask yourself if you're lying or speaking the truth

> every thought you have
am i being a fucking victim

> every thought you have
am i pushing the responsibility away from myself and onto others or onto circumstance

> every thought you have
am i being bitter and resentful, and pathethic and being a bitch, and being self indulgent or am i bearing my suffering

> every word you write
am i psychologically fucked up and undeveloped and childlike enough- that i do not even notice the abundance of the western world

> every time you criticize culture
do i fail to realize that culture originates from now dead people, and that dead people are blind- and that i need to pay attention and save my father from the underworld, and adapt culture to the changed environment like my fathers did before me

> every opinion i have
does it originate off of mainstream superficiality being fed to the unthinking masses, or is it something that i have rationally thought about- is it something that is based off of personal experience in the field, and in the world- does my wisdom originate from what i want to believe or from the pain of failing when moving through the real world and taking Ls

good luck with manhood

Attached: antidoterodeosoon.jpg (500x500, 24K)

>fem"""""""bots"""""""""
They don't exist but there are plenty of tranny larpers for you to ask if you loose boi pussy

Be white and 6foot tall.

Dibs desu

racist heightist girls

B-but I meant I'm a 6' white guy

>Have these things
- A job that pays bills
- An appartment
- 4+ friends
- A car
>Be these things
- Over 5'10"
- Over a 7.5/10
- WHITE
- Jow Forums, but seriously, visible muscles are amazing
- Over 5in penis length; I am short so there is leeway here
>Specific things that are important to me
- A handsome, deep voice
- MUSICAL (likes singing, I love watching guys play piano...)
- Redpilled in corporate lies; doesn't buy funko pops or dumb shit like that
- Cool personality to counter my neuroticism, I guess really frank and blunt, doesn't beat around the bush
>Likes to drag me out of the house

Genuine fembot answer

Your standards are higher than you're worth.

>says the 2/10 hamplanet

And what am I getting in return for this other than your hole(s)? Are you working, have an apartment, car, over a 7.5/10, fit, have at least D cup breasts and an hourglass shape with a sultry voice?

If not, you better get some realistic standards.

Honest counter response.

Has a car so he can drive me to bang other guys

Attached: E72EFAA2-8730-42BA-82EA-5AB29A4846C4.jpg (750x736, 320K)

I am most of these things.

Now let's talk what do you bring on the table.

Attached: 1521807462118.jpg (640x960, 58K)

But you are too young.

What are you, 40?
Or something?

honest question, why do you think you're in such a guys league?

I exceed every one of your standards but I'm Asian rather than White. Want to race mix? I already know Jow Forums is going to screen cap and gloat if you say no but that's also why they're virgins. They don't go for it.

Half of that age.

>implying we wouldn't racemix some asians
Do you even know what site you're on lol?

This is bait, no woman here is stupid enough to think she's good enough for this guy

I'm better than the guy she described and I'd date fembots.

Well I'm turning 27 in a week, so what the fuck?

Sorry no I don't like asian guys user I'm not a weeb

I don't even fucking care. The people who claim to care are mostly LARP. The people who truly care are over in Jow Forums (except that they are often LARP too).
If you see some white nationalist on here, assume he is posting whilst his black wife is playing with his nipples and laughing at everyone taking him serious.

no you're not, you're asian lmao

Find me one, even one person on this entire board who's better than me. Or post yourself. We both know you can't/won't though.

Attached: meme.png (4128x3365, 1.81M)

You're not worth shit, why do you think you're entitled to the dude you described?

Do you have anything that makes you worth having a borderline Chad? 6'2 White guy with his life in order asking, because I am 99% certain you aren't as good as you think you if you're posting on Jow Forums

Well first he needs to be a liberal. I'll fuck many things but a trump supporter is not one of them. Second he has to be okay with the idea that i don't want children. Can't stand being around the things.
Third. Has to be ope to poly relationships considering i already have a bf and gf
and lastly, he has to get along with me. probably ave some of the same interests to start off and then if we have enough in common to be friends i consider opening it into being more romantic.

its a dude larping, his bait is really good desu

>all that faggotry

Into the napalm field shot dumpster fire you go. What are you fucking vegan too lmao?

>vegan
i'm an extremely picky eater so if i were vegan all i'd ever be able to eat is pasta and pb&j sandwiches. love the taste of murder too much to give up meat.

>falling for bait that obvious

I'm fucking bored, at this point I literally have nothing better to do than shitpost in reply to obvious bait. Sue me.

I'm a male robot. These are my qualities:
>White
>5'8"
>Skinny but toned
>4/10, maybe 5/10 face.
>Attend an elite college, work 10-12 hours each day to maintain a 3.95 GPA
>Have a lot of friends
>Make people laugh all the time
>Kissless virgin
>Need a lot of downtime/time to myself

How good of a girl do I deserve? Legitimately wondering.

I actually, unironically am all these things, what are your qualifications for getting these requirements.

I asked in And the tranny larper never replied.

It's a dude larping for yous

Not the larper but I will raise your children and love you (conditionally) in a monogamous and lifelong relationship.

Lol this is great bait, but you're already called out man. Still you got a lot of yous

of course it's a larper but see
im bored out my gourd and just waiting for the rain to stop to go on a walk

lol why not
>6'3
>190
>Workout 14/15 days (essentially everyday but i do get tired)
>So yes, i do look like a sculpture with my shirt off
>have my own apartment and car
>decent job
>black with dreads
>still no girl
>I do have girls and exgirls i can fuck but i get off on them hittiing me up first.
Really, its my own fault, i just dont really care enough to get into a relationship because i ultimately want my own self secure first. But i just want to know what you bitches wanna hear when we talk.
Also. I live in a pretty white place, low to mild racism.

I am not the person who posted it originally. I would not be so rigid with my list like that, but it would be great to have an established boyfriend to marry and have children with.

are you white and/or asian, moderately fit, and above a 7/10?
if so i'd love to reciprocate

That's because the other user is a larper. Still you said you love conditionally, that's stupid

>asian
HAHAHAHAHAAHAH

Nothing stupid about it. I will only love another loyal and trustworthy individual.

>7/10
How do I determine this rating?

Where are you located, what do you weigh?

live near me and have an apt or house for me to fuck you in since i take care of my mom

Okay then, where do you live?

Well of course I'd determine that, but I'm not sure how I'd be able to unless you have a discord or something

Not sure if bait but whateves it's fun
I'm hella lib. Mostly I just want more stuff tried in politics but so far it seems like the research points to far left polices being the best. Note: far american left. Social democrat level.
Honestly I haven't decided if I want children or not. I don't think I really care. Either is good.
I actually was in a poly relationship before. My gf had 3 boyfriends and while I tried to get some gfs, it never worked out.
We're both posting on a thailandnese moon base sewing board so we probs aren't too far apart in interests.

Too big for you, I think! I am on the higher end of a healthy bmi.

I do, I can add you if you post yours.

Just be interesting and have personality.

sure why not
canker 6 9 6 9

I mean you said it's still healthy. I'm not going to make fun of you for your weight unless being made fun of is your fetish. Anyway, location?

interesting. You sound like a decent guy to be honest. i'm not too big into politics since it just depresses me but i tend to lean very left on most issues. So i don't tend to get along with people who lean to the right, especially considering what right is in america these days.
since i don't enjoy being around kids and have depression having a baby would probably lead to some awful post moterm depression for me. like the kind of the life time movies that end with the mother killing herself and the baby by driving off a cliff.
As for the poly thing you don't have to worry about it being all dudes and one girl, since it's currently two girls and on boy.

I'd like to think I'm a decent enough person, at least I've never gone full Jow Forums like so many people here. Shame about the depression, does that make it hard to date people?
What is it like with two girls and one guy? Would you want more people? Does the guy say that there shouldn't be anymore guys in the relationship? What made you consider going poly in the first place?

Ever time I make this thread I expect you assholes to not take the bait

love you guys, keep up the orbiting

Attached: robotshavehighstandards9.png (1004x405, 24K)

>have those things
And that is why I'll rather NEET if I can help it.
To keep any female with that mindset away from me.

Too bad youre picky on looks and race. You dont want me. Im far from being desirable.

I am of a high standard actually. These robots are justified to be thirsty for me.

i want be bf

it's not too hard. my boyfriend understands since he's also struggled with depression. though he's on meds and i'm not.
my boyfriend is open to there being another guy as long as he doesn't have to touch their dick. He's strictly straight but is okay with the idea of another guy. as for why i considered it.. i always kind of had the whole fantasy of having multiple partners but never thought i'd act on it until he offered.. basically i had this trip planned to go visit him (we're long distance) but after i had all the plans set up he lost his job and financial shit about tight. During this time his long time friend confessed that she liked him as more than friends and when she learned about me she said she was okay with it being poly. we made it clear with her that this had to be equal and if she tried to steal him form me that sh'ed loose him type of thing and we started Chaitin in a group chat to get me comfortable with her. at first i was doing it because he was going to let us stay at her place during the trip which i needed to be a success. if it didn't work i probably would have ended my relationship . but now that i'm comfortable around her I've come to really like her.

Like, you want to be the boyfriend?

Was there jealousy? My exs have always been too jealous to try it and it makes it hard to do. They don't think being equal is fair either.

I was insanely jealous at first. especially since i had doubts about her at first.
to start things off my first encounter with her was her finding me on facebook and saying she had something serious to tell me about my bf... i thought she was going to tell me he was her bf this whole time.
But after that misunderstanding was cleared up there's still been some residual feelings of mistrust. mainly because i feel like she only proposed this relationship to be with him and because even though they don't live in the same town right now she's still a hell of a lot closer to him than i am in terms of distance. I know he says that if she tries to worm me out of things he'll drop her but the distance has always hurt for me.

What the fuck happened to this board? Is there nothing women won't corrupt?

Attached: 1371152133979.gif (450x300, 1.34M)

>Was there jealousy? My exs have always been too jealous to try it and it makes it hard to do.

Lmao the overwhelming majority of men are not going to be okay with any open arrangement

chances are they won't corrupt your purity by taking away your virginity any time soon.

>implying most men wouldn't kill for a harem of waifus

you're fat you dumb cunt. if you were a guy you couldn't take your massive gut and throw it in a girls direction and say you're high value and be taken seriously by anyone. your pussy is literally your entire personality.

>wanting a harem
Unironically ew. Harems are fucking stupid and a shitty trope too.

what stupid about them? if you're a guy who can get a harem you're a guy women will do anything for, it'd be no maintenance on your part.

>what are beauty standards
Dadbods are popular these days. Any guy could find a girl that was into his body type, same as females.

all my bf did was not run away after i suggested we meet up irl finally.
that and not be a cray ass hole

>6'5
>do nothing but browse /v/, work from home, and workout a few times a day
>finally at a place where I'm starting to actually like my body
>better self-care regimen, clipping fingernails, keeping my hair neat, etc
>suddenly find myself on the receiving end of compliments
>32 years of being that funny-but-not-bf-material guy didn't prepare me for this new attention
>never felt more depressed, no longer play vidya, don't even have the will to open up tinder any more to try and find someone to share time with

I don't even know why I'm typing this. I guess it feels less impotent than whatever else I was gonna do tonight.

Have a good night boys and girls.

>feeding into a hypergamous trope
>"hurricane durr I dont see what's wrong with that"
>on Jow Forums
You aren't a very bright one.

Yo guys.
Stop thinking women are these empresses guarded by a fortress and fucking dragon
First thing ANYONE is looking for, be it in a friend or a partner, is self love. Take care of yourself. This means good hygiene, good health (as far as you can control, obviously), and regular maintenance. This means a good haircut (doesnt need to be fancy, I have shit hair so I always ask for a blade 2 buzz on the sides and round it up on top, simple and clean), trimmed beard, and clean body/clothes.
As for how to act, its so fucking simple. Do not be a complete total asshole, be welcoming and willing (but dont put with stuff that crosses your moral/ethical lines, obviously), and just... be yourself. Listen, then reply. Ask, and listen. Its seriously not hard.
Seriously guys. It just takes some guts and patience. Work on it.

>4/10, maybe 5/10 face
A 2/10 girl at best
>and 5'8''
A 1/10 and we're being generous here.
>Need a lot of downtime/time to myself
You deserve to die alone
t. this fucking world

>why did you ignore my good qualities???
Oh how cute you are my child~ How naive and pure~

t. bitter and probably jealous of a normie

You're cute when you're deluding yourself to try to cope with reality~

And wash your penis
Jokes aside, it's all good advice.

Attached: jordanPetersonBucko.png (1039x698, 412K)

there's sort of a 'stats' culture on this board.

like in real life i think non-white, short, or any combination of the two 'statistically' undesirable traits would be able to find someone into them if they were physically attractive (facially) and charismatic otherwise. maybe their voice would matter too. but since on an anonymous imageboard you can't really see that stuff, so people just judge others based off their 'stats'

there's a lot of v ugly and hyperautistic (not in a good way) lanky white dudes that solely based off their 'stats' would do well on here but not in real life

idk people here are obsessed with stats, i always see people posting stuff like
>race
>dick size
>iq
>height
>income
>etc

mostly things that can be quantified, just some shit i've noticed

holy fuck do you guys see this though

someone who will
>raise your children and love you (conditionally) in a monogamous and lifelong relationship

that alone for a woman gives them the same value as

>>Have these things
- A job that pays bills
- An appartment
- 4+ friends
- A car
>Be these things
- Over 5'10"
- Over a 7.5/10
- WHITE
- Jow Forums, but seriously, visible muscles are amazing
- Over 5in penis length; I am short so there is leeway here
>Specific things that are important to me
- A handsome, deep voice
- MUSICAL (likes singing, I love watching guys play piano...)
- Redpilled in corporate lies; doesn't buy funko pops or dumb shit like that
- Cool personality to counter my neuroticism, I guess really frank and blunt, doesn't beat around the bush
>Likes to drag me out of the house

this is 2018 we live in a society this is america

>Has to be ope to poly relationships

liberal men confirm for cucks.

You
>funny
>fun to be around
>helpful
>social life
>dreams or aspirations
>optimistic/ uplifting to others
>hard working
>tough
>understanding
>self confident or at least self-accepting
>work employment greater than 100k annually
>willing to share with me their interests
>nice to strangers in public
>hold a conversation/social skills

Me:
>blonde hair blue eyes
>physically fit
>loyal
>encouraging/friendly
>smart
>somewhat wealthy
>confident
>hard working
>understanding
>easy going
>helpful
>diverse set of interests

conditions:
- we pay for everything: housekeeping, food, grocery delivery, grass/lawn, repairs, etc.
home is for entertainment, sleeping, relaxation, and sex.
- I want to stare at you. look at you in your eyes for long periods of time.
- I want to do uneventful things with you like take walks, and learn who you are.
- i want to do romantic things like put food in your mouth, and dance with you
- i want to argue with you and learn about what makes you upset
- i want to know that i can talk with a more attractive man than you without you feeling intimidated.
- i don't ever want to be insulted by you out of frustration or otherwise

all i can think of atm

my liberal boyfriend was the one to bring up the idea to be poly and now has multiple girls to fuck so i'm not sure why you assume being poly makes you a cuck?

Attached: tumblr_nr5kkuGtlt1s08duco1_540.jpg (540x463, 76K)

I've proven to be everything you want... Except on the money front. I'm 20 and still in college. I might be able to make close to 100k someday, though.

Only we robots understand the world, through numbers. We don't get things like love, just numbers we like. Maybe thats commen for men, but women never do that, which is why so many of us are incel too.

I seem to be most of the things you want. Maybe not tough, but it depends in what ways. I can deal with people fine or the darkness but I'm gtfo'ing when there's a gun.
I don't think you'd like my interests, they seem to all be nerdy for the sake of just wanting to talk to other nerds and not really liking the thing much to begin with. I'm also pretty nervous around people at first but I can banter with the best of the one once I know them.
I'm not sure how much I like the idea of someone staring at me all the time. I hate anything romantic. Arguing's fine. I do it sometimes but it's not the point of being annoying. I never get jealous or insecure about anything, ever. Which seems to turn women off more. I really don't insult people except if it's a jokey banter.

How'd I do? Would a fembot date me?

id unironically date a guy who doesnt hate women. you cant build a good relationship if people are snapping at each others gender all the time

I don't hate women, I fucking love them. I'm just sad that a couple of them have hurt me before, and I don't think I did anything wrong.

>I'm hella lib. Mostly I just want more stuff tried in politics but so far it seems like the research points to far left polices being the best. Note: far american left. Social democrat level.
>Honestly I haven't decided if I want children or not. I don't think I really care. Either is good.
>I actually was in a poly relationship before. My gf had 3 boyfriends and while I tried to get some gfs, it never worked out.
Seriously come the fuck on dude, your shitty politics aside how can you read that and not be embarrassed unless you're just baiting which I hope you are.

>wants over 100k annually
Ok so you want somebody who is literally in the top 10% of wealth.

Fuck all the other requirements. you want money u bitch.