I know most guys feel it, but I've never felt a "protective' instinct, or an instinct to provide

I know most guys feel it, but I've never felt a "protective' instinct, or an instinct to provide.

Maybe it's cause I'm insecure about my size (5'3, 98lbs)

But I feel like I couldn't provide for a woman and call the shots

Attached: 1532942572703.png (600x850, 260K)

How the fuck can you even be that small and skinny

Just turn into a fucking trap already

I'm 18, but I think I'm done growing.

I'm straight though, but I feel like I couldn't be manly enough in a relationship

>become a trap
This God made a you were supposed to be a girl(male)

either you need to hit the jackpot with a mommy gf or embrace traphood user. don't fight it sissy ;)

you can always move to asia I heard they like effeminate short guys there

But honestly my whole life I've felt insecure. I've had friends, but they always teased me, and if i said anything back they'd get mad. It's like they felt like they were in charge of me.

And I'm pretty good looking, but not in a super masculine way. I feel like girls think I'm weak

>I feel like girls think I'm weak
You are. And so you shall remain until you bulk up and toughen up. Or go trap. Which seems more likely.

Stop with the anime you fuckig female

I tried lifting for a long time, but I never make any real progress. My frame is absolutely tiny.

But I'm not gonna take female hormones tf

>I've had friends, but they always teased me, and if i said anything back they'd get mad
Are you sure they were your friends?

Anyway you should start wearing girls clothes.

I want a virgin girl but not for Jow Forums reasons. My reason is that if I genuinely care about a girl, thinking about any other man touching her makes me literally want to kill him.

Yeah they were my friends and we liked each other, they just kinda treated my like a kid sometimes.

And actually I sometimes share socks, shoes, and pajamas with my little sister cause we're the same size, but I don't wear girls clothes.

4'11.5 user here, I posted on this board a while back, week ago maybe? summary: I had human growth hormone problem and my parents couldn't afford treatment
I been bullied so much for my height that I relate more with females, I'm very submissive, almost no protective instinct at all
I feel you OP

Attached: 1533064506247.jpg (764x938, 103K)

But she is so cute

Attached: 2813.jpg (391x447, 37K)

This desu. I'm a jealous guy and just the thought of the girl that I'm with getting touched and used by a guy makes me infuriated.

That's rough man. Messi had the same issue but his soccer skills managed to get him the treatment, so he ended up growing.

Are you the youngest sibling, OP? Do you not have many female family members? Because I dont and I'm significantly larger than you and feel the same way.

I'm op. Are you referring to me as a she?

>And actually I sometimes share socks, shoes, and pajamas with my little sister cause we're the same size
Think she'll grow taller than you?
>but I don't wear girls clothes.
Why not?

She definitely will. She's 13.

And why would i casually wear girls clothes? I usually have to wear kid sizes cause men sizes don't fit me

>I know most guys feel it, but I've never felt a "protective' instinct, or an instinct to provide.

That's probably a good thing for you.
Feeling that instinct, and having it go unfulfilled, feels absolutely horrible.

I occasionally daydream about people bringing harm to my family and what me and my cousins would do to them. I don't feel very protective though, but do get these protective urges.

I've had "friends" like that OP. It took me a long time for the veil to be lifted from my eyes and realise that people were just abusing me and I was tolerating it because I was lonely and insecure. I've had friends who I bantered back and forth with but that's a bit different, and they were never my closest friends.

You don't sound like the friend of those girls at all. It's actually better to be alone than to associate with people like that.

They were actually guys. My girl friends were much nicer to me

Oh I was assuming they were women because you were afraid of insulting them. Of course they get mad if you tease them back, do it anyways, tease them back using proportional force. Even if you're smaller you can go after things like looks, lack of friends, lack of romantic success, intellectual, whatever sticks. If they can't take the banter fuck them, better to alienate people by bantering back than to just be a bitchboy. Just don't push your luck too far and get the shit beaten out of you.

It sounds like you would honestly be better off with more SJWy sensitive male friends though. I have a bunch of friends like that.

I wish I could do all those things, but I'm literally incapable of being mean. I verbally lashed out just once at one of my friends who was picking on me and I started crying. :( Most of the time we get along, though :)

It's an acquired skill, being honest I have a pretty low threshold before I go into tears and am on the more sensitive side of the spectrum. Thing is, a well balanced man has to be able to hurt people who are trying to hurt him and the people around him. If people know you can't hit back you are going to be surrounded by sharks who will bite at you for your entire life, because they know you will never bite back. In romance, at work, at school, everywhere you go. You become wholly dependant on the mercy and pity of others for your own protection.

Somebody who is able to hurt others is more able to enact positive change in the world than somebody who can't. You need not start any fights, but just people knowing you have the ability to hit back, and the willingness to hit back if you're wronged, will earn you respect. Never hitting back will earn you mockery.

Obviously since you're 5'3 you are physically limited in your ability to fight back against people mogging you. Nevertheless you can use tools like making friends with strong people, social ostracisation, and poking at insecurities to break down people much larger than yourself. Women are experts in this craft. It's something you should really learn to do and force yourself to do.

>why
because you'd be cute obviously.

Also my sister is 14 and she's 5'7 desu, she's stopped growing for now though.

>Feeling that instinct, and having it go unfulfilled, feels absolutely horrible.

this

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

>Be me, 5'4" 120lbs
>Have savior complex
>Never even been in a fight
>All my gfs have been taller and heavier than me (not fat thankfully)
>Just want to take up boxing so I can protect people in any way I can

Start working out. Browse Jow Forums. It will make you feel confident in yourself. That's what I'm doing.

bro, i hope you have nice facial aesthetics