Pain tolerance

So I've been obsessing over the idea of power sawing my hand off. I had a similar thread a couple months ago having people telling me not to do it.
I've been cutting down to my muscle. It hurts but isn't doing enough.

I have a pretty weK pain tolerance and was wondering what kind of saw blade I'd need the make a quick and easy dismemberment to part of my hand and fingers.
I'm planning on keeping my thumb and index finger intact

Attached: 10735.jpg (600x1000, 58K)

As a caveat I went out and bought a fine-tooth finish blade.

Stop being a retard.
Pretty please.

What a weird thing to obsess over. You'd better get some help before you ruin your life.

Attached: megadeth.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

I think I'm past that point. I think it'll help prevent the gactioe works hallucinations I'm having in that arm.

>*unsheathes katana*
>*slices and dices*

Looks like you're not so handy anymore

Tactile worms*
Just got out of the ps

How about you just off yourself and get out of society? There is nothing good you can contribute.

Probably the same reason why you haven't done it yet.

You're better off using liquid nitrogen to freeze the fingers you want removed. Your hand can be reattached if you saw it off, but it can't be reattached if its dead.

I was planning on hiding it after I did the deed. I could just as easily hide the bits under my bed and I doubt they will look for them that hard.
Good suggestion though

Attached: f0b.jpg (675x559, 89K)

You aren't going to be able to hide your hand when you're in that much pain.
If you think cutting into muscle hurts you are not going to be able to sever large nerves.

I say go for it OP. Fuck all these doubters.

realistically how much pain would he be in

if he's a retarded faggot then he will go into shock and start spazzing out, probably pass out and die if the worst comes to fruition, at best he starts hallucinating and somebody finds out because he goes outside for some weird reason.
>So I've been obsessing over the idea of power sawing my hand off.
can I ask why?

You should take some serious painkillers if you're serious. Serious job, serious meds. Might want to do some speed or something really strong, you aren't going to want to feel those nerves.
Ideally you'd want a diamond headed one, probably somewhat large, but it depends on the saw...
You should weight it or something incase you lose your grip when you start cutting.

Here is my setup other than a belt and towel to help slow down the bleeding. Seems like enough, yeah?

>planning on keeping my thumb and index finger intact
Have you done research on standard medical procedures for people in these incidents? It would totally suck if they did some shit that fucked up the rest of your hand after you cut your shit up.

Also if you're craving deep flesh pain have you tried electrostimulation? The shit that people use for rehab/muscle training. It's pretty cheap now, just put the pads on your hand and crank it up. It's worth experiencing if anything.

Sorry didn't upload

Attached: Webp.net-compress-image.jpg (2688x1512, 698K)

no hell no, you're going to want to cauterize that would. There is an artery in your thumb and you could die.
Also if you're doing this for the purpse of pain then you are going to want to adderal or something to keep you focused, otherwise you'll go into shock and wont feel anything.

anyway, get something really hot, probably like a sheet of heated metal, I mean red hot metal. heating it up is your problem. push your bleeding onto the metal and it will seal the wound.

Yeah I'm not sure how this user isn't going not to faint from shock or blood loss then bleed out and die. Ideally there'll be someone watching him or calling the ambulance beforehand so by the time his shit is cut off they're already at his door.

What if I don't trim the thumb off? Would it still be just too big of a risk?

Pop a tylenol start a live stream and do it already fag

>being this mentally ill

How is this possible man. Seriously you need to see a doctor ASAP. It's the most insane thing I've ever heard, there's literally no logic behind it.. why would you want to do this..

I could tie a belt tight around my hand right before doing it.

Got any pics of that OP?

It will remind me I have control over myself rather that my delusions

yeah, too much risk my man. My biggest concern would be blood loss, so if you can solve that then you're golden.
smart thing, except tourniquets don't stop all blood. You could try and get your hand on a marine one, I think they go for cheap cheap at surplus stores...
t. post modern valueless cuck with no willpower or freedom of the mind

but you unironically don't because you're obsessed over cutting off parts of your hand. Control doesn't always equate to possible self harm. Pushing your boundaries for personal physical goals like lifting, rock climbing, pushing your stamina and muscles to the max, those things show your willpower and self control over your body. Also pls try the electrostimulation first.

You literally have a delusion that cutting your hand off will prove to yourself that you have control over yourself rather than your delusions.

You are literally experiencing a delusion right now.

I have schizo, but the line between what's best for me is blurred. The fact I keep coming back to this obsession seems to me like it would help a lot. I'm not saying I couldnt be wrong either.

This. It's just a huge delusion that you've deluded yourself into thinking is your control over it. You have fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Hopefully you bleed to death and we never have to see your shit thread again

Attached: 1532475182988s.jpg (250x182, 9K)

No the fact that it keeps coming back proves this is a desilusion, go take a antipsychotic really

>but the line between what's best for me is blurred
I can say with absolute certainty that sawing your hand off is NOT what is best for you man

What the fuck, why? You know what, don't answer that. Get mental help or bring this bullshit to /b/ if you want encouragement.

Attached: 1530425455889.png (372x340, 225K)

I've been on Clozapine for a bit. Might need to increase dosage.
We'll see I suppose. Thanks for the thoughts

I think these threads are here because someone hates Jow Forums and wants to hurt the people in here.

Funny, I've been thinking of doing something similar, except I'd like to remove my foot, mostly because phantom limb syndrome fascinates me and I'd like to experience it for myself. Especially since I've always felt like my left foot doesn't belong with the rest of my body. Best of luck in your endeavor OP! I'm probably gonna saw my foot off later this year.

Attached: IMG_2816.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Good luck. A foot will probably hurt more than a hand though.

OK. SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW. YOU GET DOPAMINE FROM EXPERIENCING PAIN, SO INSTEAD OF MUTILATING YOURSELF, WHY DONT YOU, YA KNOW, TAKE ADDERALL? THAT WAY YOU KEEP ALL YOUR FINGERS.

I think you should try the ultimate pain tolerance test by sawing off your head.

op, when reading all these responses do you feel like that the delusions in your mind are manifesting themselves as anonymous posts on Jow Forums or do you know that you are taking to real life individuals who are telling you out of genuine concern not to permanently mutilate/kill yourself?

I'm not sure. Though I do tend to gravitate towards Jow Forums when my psychosis is kicking in.
Usually my coping strategy is trying to see what other people think to try to ground myself.

well i can say this with the utmost certainty that we are all real individuals who would rather see you getting psychological help than cutting your hand up to resemble a crap pincher

I'm a real individual who wants to see him do it, and describe exactly what it's like; both because I'm a sadist, and I really want to cult off my left foot and hand myself.

>The fact I keep coming back to this obsession seems to me like it would help a lot.

You fucking retarded nigger, explain the value of you sawing your own hand off? I'm convinced you're just LARPing at this point but not even a mentally ill psychopath is as fucking stupid as you. Dumb fuck

Please admit yourself into a mental hospital ASAP.
T. guy who lost left foot in car accident

HOLY THIT dont do something you will regret

its like fucking a cute girl yu know has a std

It's hard to explain, but whenever I get tactile hallucinations under my skin it always starts there.
That and having a reminder what I choose to do with myself can be of my own volition and have an impact.
If chomping off some fingers gets me there, it makes the thought really enticing.

>Gets tactile hallucinations sometimes
>Thinks hes not in control of himself sometimes
>Better cut my whole hand off and suffer the consequences for the rest of my life!

You know what you should do it, but when you are there in shock or losing consciousness from the blood loss I want you to remember me and my posts and me telling you that you are a fucking dumb fuck so then you can realize in that exact moment that you truly are, a dumb fuck.

Dumb fuck

Are you that retard who wants to remove his eye?

I'm being serious with this.

Do you want unbearable pain? Develop a dependency to opiates (prescription painkillers) and then withdrawal. I've been there. It is an EXTREMELY painful process. One of the symptoms is "restless legs," but it really means that you're in so much rebound pain you thrash around all night and can't sleep.

It's unreal. You'd love it.

BTW, don't be an idiot and saw your hand off. Clean cuts don't hurt that much. You're going to be disappointed, and then not have a hand.

Even if you survive the initial cut the infection will probably fuck you.

Are you that same guy from /diy/ who wanted to build his own space craft and launch it with dynamite?

Whoa!

...Would that work? Has anyone tried it?

No but another guy from there did build his own submarine.

OP,

I cut the tip of my left pinky finger off with a chop saw.

The first 10-15 seconds I didn't feel any any pain whatsoever, just had that "ah shit, I fucked up" moment going on. Pain became instant when I looked at my hand bleeding all over the place though.

>Pain became instant when I looked at my hand bleeding all over the place though.
Same thing happened to me when a screw went through my foot.