BPD Feels

Reminder that you aren't a bad person just because you have Borderline Personality Disorder. I'm a friendly INFP girl and I shouldn't be judged by how I act at my worst.

Attached: 1533083825063.jpg (968x1024, 89K)

Actually yes you should because whether or not it's a disorder is irrelevant to the fact it still effects the people around you. I find it completely understandable to judge someone unfit for friendship due to them trying to beat the shit out of me, disorder or not it doesn't matter.

I dont even know when im sperging out anymore.

Nope.
Others don't give me the credit I deserve, so I won't give myself the blame I deserve. I am sick to the soul of being blamed for all the world's woes.

Lmao my moms has that shit

Esketit

>Your disorder is literally the problem
>Don't accept the problem
Yes I'll add that to your retarded traits list then.

Dating an INTP sperg girl with BPD.
It's sometimes complete hell and she occasionally threatens break up, then comes crying back.

What happens to the world isn't your fault, but surely you must understand that being close and dependent with someone who can snap at any time and make your life a complete hell isn't exactly ideal. That's why I use the padded lock and kick her out when she explodes and let her crawl back once she is in a better mood.

>judged by how I act at my worst.
What do you do at your worst?

>tfw your BPD pushes away everyone
lmaoing @ my life

Attached: DAWjkRBVwAEFG0S.jpg (751x1000, 105K)

Whats BPD like? Are you constantly oscilitating between mania and depression every 6 months? Or do you get a 1-2 month break every time a cycle finishes.

Reminder that girls with BPD are not fit to date. These people are mentally ill and need help. Dating them validates their mental illness and harms both people in the "relationship." Do not date girls with BPD.

Well, I like catgirls, so thanks.

Unfortunately everyone is judged all the time.
I'm sure overall you are judged by your entire character. However Bpd is very overwhelming and it can be so upfront and hurtful that that is what people recognize the most. And it is vastly easier to recognize by others than you may realize.

If you can recognize it yourself, then you should try your hardest to overcome it. Do not allow it to control your emotions.

Work pls

You're right. But you should be judged how you act on average, and if you add in all the horrible shit you do with all of the super nice shit you do, you end up being average at best.

Its more like you can have any emotion for no discernible reason for an extended period of time, mania and depression lasting the longest (up to 2 weeks) and things like anger have only lasted a couple days at most for me.
You also have constantly varying emotions towards people you really care about. It makes things... difficult.

I won't judge you but don't expect me to put up with your bullshit tantrums everytime

Attached: 1522844183641.gif (500x616, 665K)

I'm going to be moving in with a girl with this diagnosis in a week, so this thread helps a little. Everyone says it's a really bad idea, but I didn't get any weird bang vibes or crazy vibes. Everyone says that BPD people are great at hiding crazy, but she came across as way more mentally healthy than me, since I'm bipolar and OCD and absolutely unmedicated.

I don't really see how my life can get much worse anyway.

Attached: 22221146_1743032149332619_117274077722312704_n.jpg (480x480, 41K)

I imagine people who have issues themselves will be attracted to bpd or mentally ill girls. Either that or you're taking a risk

Sounds terrible. Do meds actually work or are you turned into a zombie?

I'm fine being friends with BPD people but I would not be able to be in a relationship with one.

My coping mechanism for arguments is to just walk away, and in my experience people with BPD really don't take that well.

>INFP male with BPD
I am fucked. I am absolutely fucked. I have both a fear of attachment and a fear of abandonment, the latter being intense and crippling. I never tell people I have it because I'm afraid they'll abandon me and if I do tell someone they dont believe me because they think BPD is supposed to be like sociopathy or something.

I'm just a total mess. I'm so emotionally unstable and needy, it practically makes me unloveable.

I upset my friend the other day because I walked away from a social thing they invited me to since there were too many strangers and it made me anxious. Now for the past couple days I've been so terribly full of dread that they'll abandon me. I've had close friends abandon me and grow to loathe me just from how pathetic and volatile I am.

I want to kill myself and I know thats what people want me to do anyway but its basically the logical conclusion to my worthless existence. It wouldnt even be tragic, it would just be even more pathetic.

Attached: received_977800552334356.jpg (722x349, 27K)

If your friend is good enough they will understand your situation. Tell them about your experience.

>le quirky mean emotionally unstable girl who acts out to get attention
Dumb roastie

Maybe not, but it sucks having your life wrecked because of it.

>I shouldn't be judged by how I act at my worst.

Annnnd it's bait.

It's not. I'm not saying that people aren't allowed to hurt by any of my actions, but it's annoying whenever people I've never spoken to judge me because of my 'reputation.' It shows a pitifully weak understanding of BPD. We only split with those we love, those who are closest to us. Random strangers don't have enough control over our hearts to make us unstable.

Asl and interests user desu

OP, mayhaps you have a discord you must be interested in adding me on? You seem like a kind person.

Attached: biggest dab in the universe.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>I upset my friend the other day because I walked away from a social thing they invited me to since there were too many strangers and it made me anxious
BPD or not I'd have done the same. Fuck him.

>but it's annoying whenever people I've never spoken to judge me because of my 'reputation.'
People do that to each other all the time, sweetie. That's not BPD.

Can we chat please user? I'm lonely and board and need companionship

>We only split with those we love
this is why loving a BPD girl is fucking crazy hard to do. being empathic helps a lot to ride the roller coaster without falling off, but fuck me it's exhausting.
it's also totally worth it if the cunt can manage to stay loyal to you

BPD male.

I tend to short cycle, so the extreme moods can come on then completely oscillate within an hour. Shit is nutty. Add that with the ambivalence towards everyone makes for a weird life. I have no idea why my boss has put up with my bullshit for three years.

Also, BPD inspired impulsivity is some real shit too. Especially when it comes to sex/binging/really dumb shit. Honestly, I'm just hoping Dialectical Behavoiral Therapy actually works.

You're judged by you at your worst as well as you at your best.. unfortunately you at 'your worst' is probably the worst thing to deal with imaginable. People with BPD will damage and destroy everything, and blame you for their problems, but even worse they subconsciously don't even feel bad about the damage they wrought at the end of it. It's because it's not just some strange mania, it's literally a part of them like your pinky is a part of your hand. Never date chicks with BPD unless you are ready for serious damage that you cannot take back.

where do i get a gf since im okay with being an emotional punching bag

>I shouldn't be judged by how I act at my worst
You absolutely should be, and this is coming from someone who also has BPD. Being fucked in the head doesn't give you the right to be a terrible person. You need to get that shit under control and keep it under control as best as you can.

>meet shy virgin bpd girl on tinder
>wants to wait till marriage
>she asks way too many questions
>honestly the strangest girl ive ever met
>grow a bit infatuated over time
>a couple days before our date
>she asks alot of questions about my sexual history
>keep trying to dance around the questions but it comes out eventually that ive had flings and plenty of failed relationships
>ghosts me at some point in our conversation
>blocks me on everything

What the fuck you guys told me practice gf's were how to grt your qt dream girl.
Now im a shitty failed normie with nothing to look forward to in life but a vidya addiction and constant self loathing.

I've never gotten officially diagnosed with BPD but it wouldn't surprise me if I did have it

People constantly say I'm a delight and the best when I'm good but when I'm bad I'm an abusive cunt and I know that

your fault failed norman should've walked the road instead of hitch hiking ahead

Why do people lie about people with BPD not being manipulative cheaters when they clearly are?

recently broke up with my BPD girlfriend because the cunt couldn't manage to stay loyal. 6 years down the drain but I feel absolutely liberated from putting up with her shit every single day

Yea?
Well thats what i get for listening to the peanut gallery

Attached: 1530571051053.jpg (222x250, 9K)

>talk to an user for like a week
>we have fun talks but i'm always the one who initiates them
>decide to not send him a good morning message to see if i still get one
>ignores me all day
why won't he message me
i want him to think i'm special

you can redeem yourself young one you just must realize who your true friends are and who is the eternal normie

Want to chat user? I'm bored and lonely

no i only want him to pay attention to me ;_; i'm devoted...

I know my enemy but the line obviously becomes muddled on r9k nowadays

And that's your problem. Good luck hating yourself because you focus on one asshole

it's not much to go off of, but that could also be bipolar desu

>It wouldnt even be tragic, it would just be even more pathetic.
please don't say that user

if you can't control your outbursts you should get therapy desu.
I used to act out on my siblings sometimes but then I realized it was getting out of hand when they flinched when we got into fights so I cut that shit out.
Now 100% of it is focused inwards and I feel just as terrible but at least I'm not piling on any more guilt and people hate me less.

>tfw BPD ex gf
>loves me one moment
>hates me the next
>blames me for her emotional truama

when will this ride end

Attached: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (400x388, 27K)

>tfw made me feel like i fucking made it
>fucks her ex mere weeks later

what a fucking whore

Do all INFP's have a mental illness? This is coming from a fellow INFP.

You can live with a BPD person, but don't get too close to them. You really don't want to risk them taking their problems out on you when they have access to all your possessions while you're not around to protect them. It's common for borderlines to really only reveal their underlying issues to the person they are attached to - their favourite person - so avoid getting close and I doubt you'll have any problems. Still a gamble though, good luck

Not sure if I have BPD but I want a narcissist bf who will lead me on the emotional rollercoaster I crave

i dont believe anything of what you just typed

>I shouldn't be judged by how I act at my worst.
you barely introduced the thread, and you are already placing demands
fuck off thot

Probably. INFPs have the highest suicide rate.

OP's post is either bait or proof that all females with BPD should be hung, drawn and quartered

Bpd male is the worst. It's not even remotely manly. Vaginas dry up when they get to know me. I am currently trying to convert loneliness into solitude.

>effects
Actually your worst is the best indicator of who you are. everyone is nice when they're happy and content so the benchmark is how you cope with things not going the way you want them to and wether you can still act like a decent human being in the face of hardship. Bad shit affects all of us, bpd is just a fancy word for entitled brats who think the world owes them everything.
t. have a diagnosed bpd wife who doesn't show signs of bpd anymore because she grew up

t. functional roastie bpd who actually doesn't know what real bpd is

BPD is a fake disorder to excuse a lack of self control, to control oneself is to control the world.

When you decide to stop acting like an animal without human intelligence then you will be fit for dating. Maybe you'll wake up once you realize other people experience strong bouts of emotions, but choose not act on them because humans are the only creatures to be given the gift of rationality.

Attached: devlish_tux_pepe.png (1000x1000, 115K)

taking the mbti seriously is already a horrible enough mental disease.

Your life will get worse and you made a fatal mistake

>chose
Free will does not exist. Go back to church, moron.

Man these "fembot here" bait threads are getting stale. Sage goes in all fields. Do your part and stop responding to these dull baits.

Real bpd is just being an even bigger cunt. The actual condition is just a form of delusion where you think your life is super important, and in fact important enough that everyone is out to get you, and any minor inconvenience is a tragedy that shouldn't happen to you, because after all you're so important and everyone's life should revolve around yours and they're evil for ever thinking about anything other than how to make it better for you.

block him, it works trust me

For most people you're right, they are victims of their upbringing and circumstance. They were molded into the person they are because of their past directly imprinting on them.

For those with intelligence AND motivation, life can be a lesson, and not just an example. Free will exists, but you have to take it, and often it's not easy.

Attached: 1531491201475.jpg (750x689, 60K)

He probably thinks you're the one not interested in him because you're not messaging him anymore.

I have BPD but under treatment now
Yesterday I was cleaning my emails and just found some cringeworthy stuff I've sent my ex made me feel so bad and ashamed of myself but also relieved that I'm not like that anymore
So yay to me