Just gonna leave this here in case anybody else needs it

Just gonna leave this here in case anybody else needs it

Attached: animu.jpg (4000x2905, 1.48M)

those anime themed guides are literal autism. i believe special educators theme stuff with familiar cartoons and such which actually engages the autist in learning. pretty funny how they're all so favourable on this site.

I had a cropped out picture of this workout plan.
Didn't know it was some animu shit, and now I don't actually want to work out
Thanks for the cringe.

thank you fren

Get off your high horse nigger, this is the autism-nexus of the entire English speaking world. Fucking neck yourself

>smash into google couch to 5k, get the same image without emi

I could run a 10k right now.

you might have a really strong heart

well that sort of ruins the magic now doesn't it

Maybe. It's more likely though that I have to be fit for my job or else...

so do you have to bring a stopwatch with you going running so you can time these or what?

I always end up too sore to get out of bed by day two. what do?

Are you a soldier? That's kind of cool that you are dedicated enough to put in the work for your job. I know alot of guys who would just quit and go work mcdonalds

>Didn't know it was some animu shit
It's not, the animu is the edit.

chill you silly sperg, im only making a basic analogy. being that uptight is the reason why youre insufferable

Anymore guides on shit like the pushup challenge? I don't give 2 shits about cardio.

thanks user! how long have you been using it for?
I usually end up following these for 3-5 days and dropping them after, feeling like pic related.

Attached: 1532872382688.png (737x737, 457K)

>Are you a soldier?

Yes and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

not op but i have one for food!

Attached: 1473250724290.jpg (1126x1001, 871K)

Since this is the closest to Jow Forums I'll see on this boar, this seems like the best place to ask; have any of you degenerates tried a water fasting? I'm planning on doing it next month to see if it's a good way to start my diet.

yes, start a clean diet first then do it, you'll want to empty yourself out since bowel movements will stop/digestive tract is in rest and the body will start healing itself

>water fasting
WTF nigger?

I hope you don't mean cutting water out of your diet. I hope you mean only drinking water. Either way both is retarded. But one is way more retarded than the other.

You still need to eat you just need to cut calories and eat way less. You need to workout too. Diet is one part but your body will eat muscle as well as fat and you want to convert your fat into muscle so you need to work out as well.

>next month
fuck off. do it now.

I use a treadmill but a stopwatch outside would work
Eat better and rest better unironically
I only have that one, found it on Jow Forums
Just finished day 2 of the first week, doing 5k and push-ups on the same days
hope I don't crash on week 2

Attached: 8f7a5670aa8e4b7e97c1b67aa50ad70c06b76271_hq.jpg (750x647, 48K)

please stay on your containment board

You literally just get used to being sore and then eventually you're just not sore because your body learns to recover. I just started working out heavy again after like a month break because I was on vacation. The first week sucked dick but by the second week I was not really hurting at all. Just keep at it.

I should but I'm at home with my mom and she is happy when she makes me food so I want to keep her happy and I'll be back at school next month so I can do it then.

I understand that. But just drinking water will supposedly shrink my stomach so I eat less and will help me lose weight so I see results and then I'll actually get into my full diet.

As a guy who is new to this, what's a clean diet?

no need for this shit when you do manual labour as a job

Neck rope nigger

Thanks but I already saw you post it on Jow Forums, same filename and stuff, the ankles stretch bit is cute. Also I've already decided to start lifting, I just need to figure out a solid routine so I can actually make good gains but it's a bit daunting, I'll probably follow scoobys advice.

start with juice fasts, with a lot of prunes. you'll feel more clean and light and be able to reap the full benefits of water fasting. honestly enemas should be done in the process too, if you really want to detox fully. however if you just want to start a new diet and finding it hard, water fasting for gaining more discipline mentally is a good way, and for junk food to be distasteful, so you could dive in now.

Fasting is a meme.

>oh noes muh safe space
why are you offended beause of your autism? are you new? people since the start have been making fun of their autism on here. no wonder this place has gone more downhill despite the increasing amount of normies and shit content on here

Does anyone increase their max amount of pushups that fast?
It seems very unrealistic.