>non-white robot feels

>women will disregard your advances if youre not white
>get ghosted the moment they find out
>no one will settle for you
>you will never match the handsomeness of white men, you are always viewed as second class

Attached: wheew.jpg (660x525, 59K)

>tfw half white half spic
>tfw your gf dies inside when she finds out

stick with your own. just ignore the gold diggers. everyone wants white women its a fucking shame. no wonder whites are a dying race.

>your own want to climb the biological ladder and marry whites
wwwwwtfffffff

>women will disregard your advances if youre not white
>get ghosted the moment they find out
If a woman is willing to go with you before they know your race, I got news for you buddy. You aren't a robot.

There is no race between robots. Robots are robots.

This is the most retarded shit I have ever heard.
If you need to pretend to be something you are not for women to talk to you then women do not like you they like what you pretend to be.

>stick with your own
>Everyone wants white women
Spot the clueless wh*te """robot"""

Attached: 1528981621697.jpg (540x936, 154K)

i know all these feels to well

...."I thought you were white"

fucking hell

you didnt understand. there are nonwhite women that despise white men however, pretty much all nonwhite men ive met all desire white girls and get butthurt when they dont feel they're in their league, and for white men, most wont date a nonwhite girl unless she has white-like features, hence asians being a top tier fetish and black thick facial featured girls being at the bottom

if you stick to your own you'll have a better chance, its no fucking shit really. also dont be a total bum either.

By your logic then it's your race holding you back, not anything else. Therefore you aren't a robot. What's so hard to understand. People being racist is your problem, not being a "robot" lmao.

>if you stick to your own you'll have a better chance
Once again, you're fucking clueless.

Attached: 68b.jpg (531x517, 35K)

Women don't rrly care about race
I fucked some non white women they don't care about race
Esketit

im just going to start filtering "black" "non-white" "white" "BBC" and the like because you racebaiters are on fire today

Stop blaming us for your problems. the majority of women in any group prefer their own. Sorry you suck

nope, you're clueless. maybe youre some mutt idk and feel confused. everyone has set their eyes on the white man, yet china and india's population still booms with... guess what? indians and chinks, i know rich indian couples, fucking, indian couples, here and the fact they could have been with whites in my amazing multicultured society which racemixers like yourself truly wish to be proves you wrong.

women are women regardless of race, and are attracted to status and projection in some sort, white men being in the media and generally richer, not solely skin colour is the factor here. that doesn't mean you're doomed, but any way of excusing failures is the only way an incel can find some sort of peace. but i think you desire women outside of your race of course, which the good majority does not desire you, or just are a mutt.

That's the fucking point though, they arent racist. They don't believe you should round up all Brown or black people and kill them.

They can be quite liberal even the thing is that being non-white has a lower value in society so women avoid non-white men not because they find them disgusting but because they don't want a boyfriend that lowers their social standing similar to a short boyfriend or any other reason for being robot there is

>They can be quite liberal even the thing is that being non-white has a lower value in society so women avoid non-white men not because they find them disgusting but because they don't want a boyfriend that lowers their social standing

That is quite literally, by definition, racism.

but the fact remains not a single woman posted here because they know it is true. they dont have a comeback for the truth, so they avoid it

If they believe that people who aren't white have a lower social standing, that's definitely racism, lmao.

race mixing is wrong and part of women's dating up behavior. control your women, maybe you can inspire whites to control theirs.

>tfw castizo
>tfw bitches really think im white
How can they be this dumb dumb?

Attached: 1533012455866.png (519x519, 274K)

not him but how is that racism
white is a premium
nonwhite is not
its unfair but its how the world is
not picking white will lower her perceived value. its just a fact. that's not racism. its just how the world is

Lol exact same here.

>to blackbots
This isn't something to be discussed and dissected amongst nazis you morons. That lack of common sense and self awareness is why you're fucked in the first place. Go to a real black space and have this conversation if you are a black bot looking for clarity. I will only say this, if you are black and on 4ch you should naturally be antagonistic here as you are surrounded by subhuman racists constantly spouting degenerate propaganda, if that doesn't force you in an aggressive space then likely you fall in the category of a self hating doofus. If so, you were raised incorrectly, you have no pride and when growing up around whites if you lack pride you will be beaten into the ground and internalize their hate. Either you parents were oblivious or they bought into the myth of integration not realizing that America only lets whites truly integrate everyone else exists on a sliding scale of rejection with blacks being the most rejected. So that leaves you, prideless, clueless to black culture, fully internalized with white's aggression and "culture" but not allowed to actually assimilate which basically makes you a delusional psychopath living in extreme psychosis

Attached: southafrica.png (1492x1578, 1.69M)

No means no user. Why don't you leave the white woman alone and fuck one of your own?
Jesus Christ, I swear our grandparents knew exactly what they were doing when they used to lynch your kind for talking to white woman.

I only fuck women with skin lighter than me

White women are literally the easiest race of women to get, especially if youre a light skinned black. I see a ton of them at my school lmao

>subhuman races breed like rabbits without whites
>hurrr if Im not white no one will fuck me
Go fuck your own subhuman kind you retard

I'm a blackbot but I'm also against interracial dating. What I want to know is, why are there castizo and mestizo men on this board? Whenever I took a trip to the southwest white people made it painfully clear that they accepted you guys, and viewed you as the exception to the rule when it comes to race-mixing.

Attached: ebd1faaa9f3d847dc61fe46d9e4074fe--smoke-screen-photography-portraits.jpg (496x650, 63K)

OP seems to disagree. I've known lots of white woman that would never date a black, most of them were total sluts too. I've also noticed the fat white women love blacks. I think the reason for this is obvious. People who are able to maintain standards, the rest fuck who they can and learn to enjoy it.

I'm a lightskinned black and I get treated much worse by white girls than darker blacks. These dumb roasties always try to phase me out of study and vidya groups by telling their orbiters that I'm "creepy" while I actively avoid them.

Attached: 1445691821573.gif (320x287, 982K)

The only thing that gives it off is my last name. I feel like a Jew being caught because of his last name
>That pic
White dude has a point the Chinese are using Africa as a literal Colony. Beware

It's doesn't matter if over-empathetic, mind-jewwed white people accept us. It doesn't even matter if a naive, confused white bitch spreads her legs.

I look at myself in the mirror and I reject what I see. That's all that matters.

Who's that white goddess? Wanna put my dick between her armpits.

She's a jewess.

Holy shit get a load of this hail mary.

Really put everything you had into that, huh?

I got the sudden urge to die for Israel. *sip*

Attached: 1532887452726.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

Because none of you live in the west coast. You will see a lot more interracial couples, especially in the Gen Z generation if you live here

Posts like your chip away at the last of my hope for the world.

I-i was joking.
Orginalle

>tfw want an otaku girlfriend but they all want either pale guys or asian ones
Being a brown anime fan is suffering

Attached: 1373051138406.png (424x386, 199K)

No, you weren't. If an attractive Ashkenazi girl fucked you, you would sell your own mother to an Israeli organ harvester.

i just want asian women lolz

yeah this is the thing. i'm a weeb fag so i want someone who likes the same aesthetics as i do otherwise i get depressed by normie aesthetic sensibility

NO! I would never trade my mother for some jewish whore. Im a total mommas boy, would never do anything that will harm her.

Wrong! AMWF is patrician tier
Giv azn bf

It's Eva green

Honestly this. They are so fucking cute. Plus they make even cuter hapa girls. Cant say for the boys though.

Attached: 1532852092879.jpg (760x670, 98K)

Awwww. Don't say that, man.

Just find a nice girl from your own culture, that's a huge leg up-- because as handsome as I may be (I would be one of those men you're referencing) I will never speak her home country language and I can never claim that culture as my own.

here. gf'd

i WOULD. Free pussy.

Nothing is ever free, friendo

why is it always these rivers cuomo lookin ass niggas who date asian women

Well, I'm broke, so it's free to me

They are actually pretty good looking desu. I get jealous.

Attached: 1529895010259.jpg (1200x802, 112K)

OK great what are we supposed to do now

I-its not like mom needs a Kidney right? Plus if she loved me she would understand right?

It's not their fault they have superior genetics user

Attached: 1380137214807.jpg (500x684, 77K)

i'm thinking of getting a nosejob to look less "ethnic". i mean, my nose isn't really that bad, it's not huge and it's way smaller than someone like... mia khalifa's it's just that tiny dorsal hump on it is an indicator of my ethnicity and that's a big failo for me. i could be way more racially ambiguous with a less semitic looking nose.

only thing i'm worried about is that it i don't want to ruin something that was fine to begin with, just because i hate the 'ethnic' failo

Lately I've been feeling like there's some very subtle, subconscious feeling among women who aren't my race (black) that they aren't attracted to me as much as women of my own. I'm still a virgin who's never had a gf but I've been noticing women checking me out for years and I've had several black women be upfront about wanting to date me or fuck me but I'm usually too socially autistic or they're too ratchet for me. But I've been flirting with more black women and noticing that they actually reciprocate and that they tend to be nicer to me. I'd love to get with a non-black woman but fuck it, if I can find me a black qt who's not ghetto and at least tolerates my hobbies, I'd have to date her.

Also, it kinda sucks growing your hair out as a black man. When you have an afro, everyone mocks it and constantly asks you when you're going to cut your hair.

Attached: 1510105123580.png (507x540, 48K)

False.
My first ever girlfriend was a Japanese hard-working and intelligent schoolgirl (long-distance relationship) I met on a language exchange app. She was quite an otaku, an enormous Touhou fan, and a student at an all-girls school. She is the one who confessed to me and proposed a relationship after a year of friendship although she was painfully shy.

I am tall Brazilian kind of mutt with 6 pack and she said I was handsome.
(inb4 catfish claims) she was legitimate, since we video-talked often and she sent me pictures of herself in school uniform.

You are just not attractive enough, please don't discourage others.

Attached: 1528800475267.png (400x297, 84K)

Stop being self-hating. Stop listening to what whitey says.

You sure those ain't your ribs mate?

Sorry I deleted my post. Didn't mean to discourage anyone, just wanted to vent. Should had known that its my fault.

Attached: 1472921852912.png (1000x1016, 994K)

>I am tall Brazilian kind of mutt with 6 pack and she said I was handsome.

doesn't seem like you disproved anything the guy said. also
>ldr

the actual fact of the matter is if you aren't white or gook you'll probably be in less situations and around less people who fit that character, you'll pretty much always be an outsider in those circles cause they're mainly for gooks and whites

>Wh*te wo*en
that was your first mistake

Every single one of those girls are destined to have a BBC shoved deep inside them

Does this mean I have to abandon or avoid all activities that aren't full of blacks?

It's actually wh*Te """""women"""""

Very sure, my fren.
I train a lot and focus on the torso (for both medical and aesthetic reasons).

Okay. My Mexican mantits got jelly

Attached: 1533099172087.png (700x975, 409K)

I do acknowledge that the probabilities are lower, but that's got to do a lot with the fact that it's very rare for brown guys to like anime, anime, learn the Japanese language well enough, or do things that could get them on the same page of interests as a Japanese girl, since mostly whites and gooks do that, and thus it exaggerates the perception that there is a very strong discrimination. It's a bit like the "STEM is sexist because there are no women in it!" argument, which stems from there not being many women who are into that sort of stuff in the first place.

Attached: 1530041961420.jpg (480x640, 255K)

Make them into Mexican man-boulders and you can make others jelly instead.

Attached: Capture.jpg (634x303, 28K)

nah i'm just pointing out theres a bit of a gook/white supremacy in weeb culture

Whitey likes me.

The issue is whitey has become too fucking stupid to know what's good for him.

Lewd uwu. Yeah I will, at the time though I'm reading some work of Nestor Makhno and Kropotkin and soon Bakunin.

Attached: f69e74542c56c46f1a1f7ac873764dc5.jpg (534x356, 38K)

I live on the coast of southern California.

>it's very rare for brown guys to like anime
It really isn't. I see lots of brown people, both boys and girls, at anime cons. Usually anime fans are seen as pasty white guys but its not entirely true.

As long as you are aware that Japanese girls don't find that hot, it's alright.

They will when I take down burgues.

Attached: download-14.jpg (183x275, 14K)

speaking as a brown guy i don't see any brown girls at cons. i think i saw this one girl cosplaying white from pokemon (ironic), and that's it