What kind of hair cut do girls like nowadays, anyway? Do they care which kind of hair product do they use...

What kind of hair cut do girls like nowadays, anyway? Do they care which kind of hair product do they use, like old school oil based pomade and such? I need to know so I can know at least what SOME girls like. Not sure if they like wavy hair But they seem to like straight hair

Attached: image.jpg (750x497, 32K)

listen bud, he's got radioactive blood

You have to find what works best for you. Different hairstyles compliment different facial structures.
For example I look best with the sides and back slightly short with the top a little longer and shaggier.
I also use a light wax to add a better texture and hold.
Whatever you do though don't buzz it down on the sides and back and have some goofy gelled up bullshit on top. It looks like shit for 99% of men.

they like uncut dick bucko

Ah do you have wavy hair? Also does the color matter?

>Whatever you do though don't buzz it down on the sides and back and have some goofy gelled up bullshit on top. It looks like shit for 99% of men.
what do you mean

While I think there are some trends, like undercuts and buns, these days it's pretty widespread and just depends on what looks good and individual taste
Personally, I love wavy hair if ti's kept about the length in your picture, and straight hair if it's a bit shorter and more styled.
I also really like long hair on some people but that's not too common with most girls.

halo/ horn effect.
if the rest of you looks good and they think of you as a chad, girls will like your haircut
if not, girls will not like your haircut

I've gotten more attention from girls since my hair is down to my ass and unstyled then I ever did when it was short, neat, and well styled.

No, I have thick, chestnut straight hair

Like this sh!t. . .

Attached: tumblr_oz4t43ks2p1v3j6ojo1_500.jpg (500x666, 69K)

>tfw naturally wavy frizzy messy hair
>constantly get compliments on it from women about how "beautiful" it is (older women) and how soft it looks/feels (younger women that touch it)
>wizardhood this year

Attached: 1495318677177.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

It's envy. I get the same with my thick long curls

where do I find a bf that looks like this?????? pls respond

messy medium length, wavy, dark hair. op pic related is basically what i mean
ofc i don't think its required to have that specific type of hair. my crush has blonde curly hair thats a bit shorter.

i suppose fuckboy shaved sides hair is most universally popular

really it's important that haircut fits your face. bigger forehead =messy medium hair. square/rectangle face=fuckboy hair

op pic related has an angular face which could pull off most things

this is the next big thing

Attached: 62530005_0.jpg (724x898, 140K)

At least that nail polish is a match to skin tone

I do one on the sides and finger length on top. I comb to the side as it grows longer and dont use product. It looks clean on me. What hair you have really depends on your race/how it grows. I had long hair but it was too much of a pain in the dick to do it every day.

I kinda look like this guy
Maybe a budget version spooky

Yeah, if you're an AIDS faggot

Just get the Hitler youth cut like everyone else.

but he's bad

isn't hitler bad

longer hair is always nice

Attached: ea286b3978e23391924d4c0f869418e44d00e1c2_hq.jpg (408x400, 21K)

It is a timeless look that looks good on most men (even arabs, beaners and chinks), but definitely not the most "original" in 2018.

just cut it short and slick it back with a little bit of poof, dumbass.
it's just hair.

Somewhere in Ireland

Having curly hair leaves you at a lower level than people with wavy hair or straight hair. That's my experience as somebody who has curly hair. If I could change it to wavy or straight, I would.

Attached: Guts_confused.jpg (184x193, 20K)