Why do normies think suicide is bad?

Normies think suicide is terrible as they do not know what it is like to have anything but meme depression.
lets list their arguments and dismantle them.

Biggest one they use first.
>suicide is selfish
Well, I actually think living in perpetual pain for others so they dont feel bad is selfless, it is selfish for otehrs to expect someone to be in agony, an agony they DONT AND CANNOT understand just so they dont feel bad you are not around anymore.

>you have so much to live for
1.You dont feel you do if you are depressed and always have been and always will be. (clinical depression)
2.Why do I have to live? (ill get into this later)

>suicide is for cowards and is stupid
1.if you went to a cafe everyday and they shit in your sandwich would you keep going?,
so why is it different in life?
2.It actually takes balls to an hero in a way that kills you and isnt a meme way like roasties do.
3.this statement relies on normies who have no idea at all what it is like to feel this way.

The bottom line is this, and normies cant refute this as it BTFO all their arguments.
>if you are an adult, and choose to an hero that should be 100% fine because the only thing you ever actually own in life is yourself and if you want to die and you are an adult you definitely should be allowed to.

Anyone disagree?
Keep in mind im not talking about kids with meme depression I mean clinically depressed people or just anyone who wants to end it, hell you own your life you dont need a good reason to kill yourself if you are an adult.

Attached: whynormieslike this.png (825x129, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rux4d-32fUQ
bbc.com/news/uk-england-37440538
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Honestly I don't see the the problem with teenagers killing themselves

i just wish they would kill themselves with me

>tfw no japanese gf to jump in front of a train with

in the case that it is meme depression, I guess.
I think adults should def be allowed to an hero but teens, it is a bit more tricky.

Ideally you should be able to buy suicide pills legally at a suicide center or something and die in peace.
I dont think if this existed they should let teens under 18 do this.

Although I support all suicide I do think that if you are a normie who has broken up with his GF or is feeling sad for reasons that can be fixed you should probably not die as you WILL get over it.

If you are however someone with clinical depression or a real issue, suicide really is a permanent solution to a permanent problem and is so much more understandable.

Suicide does require some serious fucking balls. What if you survive the attempt? What will happen to your family? If it wasn't for those two things, I would have probably an herod already.

>you have so much to live for
What normies don't understand is that if you get to certain age you understand that life is going to be the same.
You eventually become hardwired to repeat the same shit you do, over and over. If you've lived anti-social, you will always be anti-social, if you've lived social and outgoing, you'll always live social and outgoing. People DON'T change, your life WON'T change.
t. 25yo whose wanted to do shit but he continues to do nothing, and wants to die because of it.

This 100%
im basically 25 and im a Hikki and im just human garbage.
I have decided I will die by my own hands when I decide to, I am just holding out on my mum dying first to save her from dealing with me.
she is getting tested for a return of cancer this month so I wont have to hold out too long I guess.

I plan to live stream it as well, give back to R9K, my lifes a joke anyway.

>tfw used to be one of those "never give up, it'll get better if you try" etc. etc. kinds
>tfw seeing almost every single one of the people I told it to working hard and improving their lives, not amazingly so but at least to contentedness
>tfw always pushed it and told it to others so hard but was really just trying to convince myself the whole time
>tfw working hard and trying to get ahead but have been stuck for years regardless of my efforts

Attached: 1409626414615.png (381x359, 338K)

>We live in world where "doctors" can decide to put you away ina crazy house if you're tired of living
>Even if you finally manage to get out you're now under such heavy medical debt that you'll never live a good life

Attached: IMG_20180720_132907.png (766x587, 270K)

You're just lazy. The fact that you can put together coherent sentences puts you above the average intelligence of your local community college.

honestly i've had suicidal thoughts and there's only a few things that kept me form running into traffic.
1. there are people who would miss me. weebs i met on the internet and my parents but i fele they'd be sad none the less if i died.
2. with my student debt and costs of the funeral i'd just be a finacial drina on my parent sif i died. a tleast alive i can rtry and pay off my debts.
3. i'm scared. i don't know what happens when i die and i don't want to end up someplace worse. most afterlife theoriest say you go ot hell if you commit suicide.

you guys give too much credit for what normies think of suicide
they literally don't give a fuck
unless it's a member of their family which they'll promptly virtue signal like crazy mostly to make others believe they actually cared about whoever died.
they just say don't do it like anybody replies good morning to someone who said good morning

You now realize that you were only pushing the "never give up" mentality because you wanted it, not that you had it. You probably also felt good pushing it when you necessarily didn't believe it.

Attached: r9k.png (150x184, 5K)

They just want people alive to be wagecucks to keep the economy going. They don't actually care and just pretend to virtue signal.

I'm on the fence about suicide
One part, I wanna do it and end the suffering
but the other, I know two people in my life who killed themselves and I know for a fact if they pushed through it things would have been way better and that they didn't get to experience life to the fullest. On top of having to think about someone you cared for, being gone but not for natural reasons hurts you in a way you can't describe
youtube.com/watch?v=Rux4d-32fUQ

I think at the end of the day if it was truly painless, I'd do it

I liked that I got to see some really sad dudes and a couple femanons get to a place where they didn't weigh the pros and cons of an heroing on a daily basis anymore, and for a while I really did believe my life would get better to, but it's doing that thing where as soon as I start to get ahead something bad happens or I get hit by another wave of depression and self-sabotage a bit. Every day I wonder if it's too late, while I'm working, but then I remind myself that the reason my life turned out this way is because I spent every day believing it was too late years ago. That's why I push that shit so hard on the teen and young adult bots.

Now everyone that looked up to me and cried to me and got yelled at by me is passing me by. Again.

Attached: 79e31feee71ceb06daec435e5f2eb115984ca6a8c11725308329aed82cf9741d.jpg (783x675, 86K)

>trying to conceive a child when you have a lot if bad family medical history isn't selfish
>But committing suicide is selfish

Attached: Davert_Family.jpg (423x299, 69K)

This shit pisses me off so much. I read stories about people celebrating women having children in their 40's, as if they're heroes.
Normies don't understand that birth could literally be the beginning of a long and suffering journey for the child.
>A woman's risk of having a baby with chromosomal abnormalities increases with her age
>At age 20, 1 in 1,441
>At age 25, 1 in 1,383
>At age 30, 1 in 959
>At age 35, 1 in 338
>At age 40, 1 in 84
But hey, if that child eventually wants to kill itself because of the problems it's had it's whole life, and will continue to have. Then the child is selfish.

Attached: Down_risk_by_maternal_age.png (557x495, 12K)

It is a criminal offense to opt out because if you are dead then you cannot continue to pay fees and government taxes.

They care as much about you as a caged chicken laying eggs.

>>We live in world where "doctors" can decide to put you away ina crazy house if you're tired of living

Top post friend, it really sums up the taboo of suicide.
in the future I hope things change.

>im just lazy
Yeah man, im sick of life I was diagnosed as a kid with clinical depression and never felt happy.
I tried I did but but I have to deal with the weight of knowing
1.even if I become chad I wont ever be happy.
2.I am too mentally ill to care anymore.

You are clearly a normal fag.
>everyone who isnt a normie like me is lazy.

>honestly i've had suicidal thoughts and there's only a few things that kept me form running into traffic.

I know these feelz my bro.
I dont think suicide should be a thing done rashely and should be planned.

>most afterlife theoriest say you go ot hell if you commit suicide.
Normies that want to discourage unhappy people from not feeling pain anymore.

100%
but they give reasons not to that make no sense.
>I know two people in my life who killed themselves and I know for a fact if they pushed through it things would have been way better
Well ideally people who an hero do it as it is a last resort and not because they cant fix whatever issue they face, not that it is bad to do it for any reason.

>I think at the end of the day if it was truly painless, I'd do it
This is why they should make it legal and we can do it in a safe way...

nice catching out the normalfags on their faulty fucking logic.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

At the end of the day social views on suicide need to change.
Reminder that most fembots an hero as a way to get attention

Good to see someone beat me to it, my faith is slightly restored.I am not alone.

Attached: d6.jpg (500x301, 24K)

For example:
bbc.com/news/uk-england-37440538

>Jacque Gerrard, director for England at the Royal College of Midwives, said: "All women deserve the very best care, regardless of the age at which they give birth.
>"Women have every right to give birth later in life, and we support that. But typically older women will require more care during pregnancy, and that means more midwives are needed."
>She said there were benefits to mothers who give birth later, including "having life skills, more confidence in their abilities and a tendency to be financially more stable".
THIS SHIT
We've reached a point where we would rather care about women and how latr they are to the child train rather than the child.

Attached: brico.jpg (773x471, 31K)

You're dumb retards who won't go through the process of getting easily available help. You have a mental illness that makes you want to be lazy and take the easy way out. You're automatically wrong just because you're mentally retarded. No wonder you can't understand logical normies. You're selfish babies.

>you're mentally retarded
This is a very good reason to kill yourself. Being mentally retarded pretty much means you always fail.

l*ddit is down the hall into the left, now get the fuck out

You mean going to an asylum and then getting the shit smashed out of you by the staff, your belongings stolen by the inmates, then coming out mentally,physically and financially broken.

nice bait friend.

>Endless past actions that has put you in a financially, health and social bad state
>Can't get time back and fix what you have done
>Knowing that you'll continue to be the same because you're now hardwired to act like that
Sure yeah, a pill or talking to someone will fix these.

Attached: 1517687032270.jpg (1475x1600, 245K)

>get le help
See any story of entering a ward, faggot
Those places serve as only one thing and that's as a shock for those with meme depression to realize they have it okay
For those with actual major depression or whatever who are still conscious, they get to learn that such medical systems exist solely to harbor and store the insane so they do not harm the economic system in place with their illness and if you want out you have to lie about being a meme depressive and deal with that on your records for the rest of your life
You have never needed mental medical care, you don't know what the "help" actually is, and you're invested in a system that you barely understand
If anyone should kill himself it's you, cunt

You have not given us any reason against my arguments. (I am OP)

Attached: go back.png (284x177, 6K)

I lashed out at my mom when her 43 year old friend's baby was stillborn and called her friend a selfish cunt and a bad person

yeah man tahts way too old to have a kid

Suicide is selfish. Stop trying to delude yourself into believing it's not. Everyone just likes to say it's selfish for the wrong reason.

"Think about all the pain you're going to put people through! It's selfish!"

Neat thing is, I'll be dead. Won't matter to me if it's selfish after the fact. Their pain won't matter to me if mine stops. That's how suicide is selfish. Because it benefits you and no one else. Not because it hurts other people. The fuck does that matter?

I see you've never been institutionalized before. I've been in 10+ in different states, I've never had a poor experience. They're not there to solve your fucking problems, they're there to make sure you don't kill yourself for the next few weeks. If you're a constant danger to yourself or others, they'll keep you in the long term ones, which are borderline vacation hotels.

Feeling suicidal? Find help to make your brain stop doing dumb shit. Don't think it'll get better? Make it to 30. I promised myself I'd make it to 30 before I'd try again. Made it to 30. After a little help, I'm not the happiest person on Earth, but I'm far from hopeless now. If you're gonna die one way or the other, there is literally no downside to just powering to 30y/o before you do something. If you do it before then, you haven't given yourself enough of a chance.

Get to 30.
Then die.

>Feeling suicidal? Find help to make your brain stop doing dumb shit.

Why not just kill yourself?
I have been depressed since I was a child diagnosed, I am sick of this shit life.

I just heard my uncle killed himself

he was 50+ and has been single pretty much forever and has been NEET because of a disability for 30 years. A couple years ago he nearly died of alcohol poisoning too.

Barely even knew him but I don't feel it was selfish at all

Yeah man, GG on him seeing it through

Why not? Shit or get off the pot.

If you can't pull the trigger, don't do nothing. You're either gonna end it all or you're gonna seek help. You think it feels better to sit in limbo in the middle? I can tell you. It doesn't. So if you've gone this far unable to pull the trigger, but also unwilling to seek help, then seek help first. Make it to thirty. Then give up if it still sucks as much as now.

Because you people delay my train when firefighters have to talk your pussy asses out of it. Go find a forest or the bottom of a lake to rot in already, if you're so hellbent on dying anyways it shouldn't be that much of a problem to walk your way out of my city, I don't care if it's 5 or 50 kilometers.

That and people who talk suicide for years and never do it are cancer.

Lol, fuck you normie waggie, you're already late for Goldberg
*throws myself under your train*

I dont want help I know I will die by suicide.
I am not deciding if I will or not.

I dont want to cause anyone else harm, when I do it, it will be in the bush far away from people.

>it will be in the bush far away from people
Well, at least you've got that going for you, if there's anything the japs got right, it was this. Just hope that some normalfaggot doesn't find your body and dab on it for views. Godspeed.

If you already know what the end result will be and you've already lived through the shitty life til now, what harm comes from looking for help and waiting? If that's already decided for you, you have nothing to lose except a few more years of a "shitty existence" that may or may not improve. You've no crystal ball telling you that it will all be shit until you're 30. Any logical reason to not seek casual help and wait til 30, aside from "but it will suck for longer!"?

If it's gonna suck so hard, then tonight should be the last one. Like I said, shit or get off the pot. If you can't do it immediately, then there's a reason to seek help. Otherwise, you're just giving yourself excuses to not look for the help.

>You've no crystal ball telling you that it will all be shit until you're 30
Clinical depression user, and it can only get worse man.
I will be 30 in some years soon anyway.

>If it's gonna suck so hard, then tonight should be the last one.
I may not have explained but I am idally waiting for someone else to pass hopefully before I am 30 so I can die as I will die at 30 no matter what.

You see suicide as a bad thing :) dont, some people are truly better off dead.
we all die one day man and life isnt a contest

>That and people who talk suicide for years and never do it are cancer.
I dont tell anyone I plan to an hero irl, not my psychologist that is for sure.
My mum knows only because I got really drunk and she said what will I do when shes gone and I mentioned just kill myself.

I dont like people who talk about suicide as if it is bad and they need help, if you want to die why would you get help?
suicide hotlines are a huge meme