Wagies and Robots

Is it possible to be a wagie and a robot at the same time?

>be me today
>old man comes through checkout lane
>you've got this user, you've got this
>hi how are ya
>doesn't respond
>i hope you're having a good day, plastic alright?
>he says nothing
>fucking plastic sticks together and shit
>reeeeeeeeeeee.psd
>man, this plastic makes me wanna kill myself
>he looks at me with disgust and angrily mutters "PAPER"
>obviously offended him
>stay silent the rest of the transaction
>chad behind him obviously cringing

I can't keep a fucking normal conversation at my work and I cry when I get home. Anyone else feel this?

Attached: 1473140365281.jpg (1023x1090, 256K)

Wagebots are robots but on hard mode.

It makes me even more pissed since my gaming pc broke and I have been picking up shifts to get better pay so I can fix it, so I have to deal with this all week.

>be me
>work in a hospital
>constant socializing for 12 hours
>sperg out constantly
>I'm just real bad with words
>cringe to myself in the shower after shift every day

You're not alone user

>he looks at me with disgust and angrily mutters "PAPER"

My only question is why did plastic bags offend him so much?

>man, this plastic makes me wanna kill myself

I said that

kek you actually fucking said that
Don't worry I know these feels because I too was once a non-self aware spergy cashier
You don't say that shit to people, ever.

Trial and error, pretty sure this won't happen again

>Is it possible to be a wagie and a robot at the same time?
No, we robots own you, wagie.

Attached: 1442397264557.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

just got laid off from my wagecuck job because of """budget cuts""" so now i'm a neet just like you boys

Attached: 1532152440730s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

That happened to me a year ago when I used to be a host, the restaurant was ass anyways and they were racists and shit.

I have a decent wagecuck job. I'm going back to school asap though.

yeah i remember working at a restaurant. i worked at a mom n pops Greek place and it was awesome, i mean the owners were racist too but all us kitchen staff were like a family :') I remember helping the chef with his house.

yeah the company i worked for was good i dont have anything bad to say about it desu lol

i just got fired today, but yeah im going back to school too. what for user?

Anyone work the graveyard shift? If so how the hell do you manage? I hate this shit and wanna blow my brains out by the end of the night.

I want to work in a museum. Right now I work with numbers and its just not me. I cant imagine myself doing this shit for +20 years

Coffee? Drugs? Idk user

I usually take the 5pm - 3am shift, so it gets pretty dead. The neets come out around 2am, and I can get more comfortable then since they're wearing fandom stuff.

not work the graveyard shift lol

that's cool af. I'd like to too. I was a software dev. i wanted to blwo my shit up so i was happy they fired me

What happened, nigger? Did the manager catch you stealing food, for the 4th time, and fired your subhuman ass on the spot? And your nigger brain couldn't muster up anything besides, " das rayciss". We need to let you all die from aids and yellow fever.

I work the hyper-early morning shift

>start at 3AM
>off at 8AM

It's aight. Best part is getting off so early in the day, almost feels like I have the day off even though I just worked for 5 hours as soon as I woke up.

I tried energy drinks but they make feel even more like shit. Coffe doesn't do nothing for me either.

energy drinks are boomer tier, dont go near those

with coffee, it takes like 20 minutes to kick in. so if you can sneak off after drinking a coffee, take a powernap, you'll feel like a million buckss after you wake up

>>hehe yea stupid nigger hehe thatll show that dumb gorilla

Attached: Ctza3F3XgAQm3c7.jpg_large.jpg (502x359, 19K)

I can't sine their aren't any other shifts available and I can't afford not to work since I have no one to neet off.

I left because they laid me off due to budget cuts, maybe you should read up on the replies I clearly stated, you tard.

Work from home tech support chat at night. Gotta say it's nice but I'm 25 and I wanna go to college finally and I can't afford it.

I'm starting a job as a waiter tomorrow
I'm literally having an anxiety attack thinking about it but I know if I do a good jobs the tips will be good because it's a nice place

you can do it user. coffee / amphetamines / weed

Don't worry, most customers can spot a newbie and they are more patient. I had to wait a few people when it got busy as a host.

youll get better in time user, dont worry. if you mess up, dont beat yourself up too hard. it happens and youre only human!

Bruh it's not you, its these retarded ass old people, I could post a million stories but this one is from today
>be me
>working register
>old man comes up
>looks like pic related
>he asks me where to find bee traps
>tell him we are out (warehouse backed up)
>he walks off to look around
>comes back with ice cream
>he yells you guys dont have bee traps!!!
>tell him again we are out
>yells at me for not telling him the first time
>dayofthepillow.gif
>tell him to stick his card into chip reader
>he slides
>n-no sir you have to stick it in
>he slides
>lift up card reader and show him the slot
>he finally sticks the card in the reader
>yells WHICH ONE IS DEBIT
>i-it's the bottom option
>picks the top option
>I DIDNT WANT TO SIGN, WHY DO I HAVE TO SIGN
>pulls card out
>5 people in line behind him
>store policy makes it so I cant do it for him
>10 minutes later he figures out how to work the card
>finally he is fucking gone
>next person steps up
>its an old ass lady
>where are your bee traps at?
>mfw

I hope the day of the pillow kills each and every one of these old fucks, not once have I had a problem with anyone under 30....

Attached: Tales-from-the-Crypt-Cryptkeeper-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

>got "fired" from last job because I stood up for myself instead of taking the abuse
>didn't get directly fired, they just treated me even worse so I'd quit
>actually have experience in something this time so getting another job should be easy
>100 applications in two months
>one response and it was because they sent the email to the wrong person
Why is this so hard?

I do tech support at a call center. I have no problem talking to customers, but god forbid I try to interact with a coworker. Maybe it's easier cause they can't see me.