Be on this site for 8 years

>be on this site for 8 years
>"Heh, i'll never be as pathetic as those losers with 'waifus'"
>fast forward to today
>only have my waifu to keep me company
>tear up when i look in her eyes because she's not real
i deserve this

Attached: 1509538630525.jpg (773x645, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ihWb-YjBnv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Karma's a bitch user but thats not the point you never know what the future holds for you prove all those lurkers wrong cause other people lurk here just to laugh at people like you

Well at least you are not a normalfag

Do you actually love her, user?

yes but I don't want to make it worse by embracing it. it's not healthy but i love a cartoon grill

Attached: 1477689525748.jpg (535x577, 40K)

>tear up when i look in her eyes because she's not real

anything is better then being with modern day women.

Attached: 5b607decaf1c7.jpg (867x1098, 238K)

Well, being here, you ought to know that there is little hope for love in the flesh
Embrace it and at least be happy for whatever time you have here, I'll tell you that it is okay and something to be desired even
/mai/

Stare into the abyss too long and you BECOME the abyss dummy

based neitzsche

>tfw least shitty anonymous waifu board hates my love without giving it a chance because some other people who don't have the traditional "one adult anime girl = waifuism" relationship gave the impression that everyone like that is just screwing around
lonely, sorting through everything all alone and rejected by other rejects.

Attached: 1520613051586.jpg (846x1024, 59K)

I wonder how many people who come here to make fun of us will end up like that

Sugoi digits

Attached: __hecatia_lapislazuli_and_onozuka_komachi_touhou_drawn_by_mappe_778exceed__sample-d0366c4a1dbda18ab3 (850x1082, 170K)

more pathetic to get a real girlfriend now. I have no respect for pussy slaves.

>wine glass is nearly empty while the food is uneaten
nice touch

Holy shit are you me? I know exactly what you feel.

They'll respect you as long as you have one significant other, gender, age, and origin notwithstanding
Just display yourself as an individual and don't be dragged down by details if your love is pure
youtube.com/watch?v=ihWb-YjBnv4

Attached: 1442171451552.png (693x715, 617K)

I have an honest and loving trio, and one of us is from mlp. My love is real and pure, and long-lasting, or else I would have just changed it to fit in, like so many others do. The second line and image are right, anyway. It's really a waste of time and energy to think about, even if it's lonely. The good and warm times come from paying attention to what matters and is good, and a community isn't really necessary to keep that up.

you deserve all the pain

Attached: Untitled.png (364x125, 3K)

I don't care that you're one of those, but polygamy in this field is not real and you should be ashamed

If you're the user I first replied to, you're a dirty, dishonest hypocrite with a worse kneejerk justification of abuse than most normalfags have, acting nice and like you care about whether someone really loves their waifu or not. Treating 2D love more like a religion to be obsessed with the image for, rather than an honest and personal thing that's about the love is lame, and what makes most communities bad.

What possible justification do you have for polygamy other than an inability to commit?
Real polygamy occurs because of an incongruent number of men and women and the need to replace populations and even then a lot of problems arise because of that
What reason do you have to split your heart between two and make a joke of love? If it is truly love you care about since biological urges and breeding cannot occur

You're just jealous since you have 0 gfs, incel virgin. Your dick couldn't satisfy 1 girl, let alone 2