The Mouth Fedora

>*inhales*
>*moves mouth fedora away from lips*
>*regurgitates huge cloud of sweet, sickly boiling smoke directly into your face*
>"Lmao, it smells like marshmallows XD"

what are the political ramifications of this?

Attached: 020817_vaping.jpg (630x354, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/11YJaE51Zxw
youtube.com/watch?v=3B7Ws8tuEaQ
theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2017/dec/29/e-cigarettes-vaping-safer-than-smoking
nature.com/articles/srep42549/figures/6
nature.com/articles/srep42549#f6
vaporfi.com/blog/formaldehyde-and-e-cigarette-vapor-truth-vs-fiction/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20830723?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26847410?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's much better than cancer sticks and doesn't smell like death.

Better how? For the user or the bystander?

Both. Also less degenerate

For both of them.

Better how?

I explained that in the first post.

You are insane

>what are the political ramifications of this?

.50 cal aspirin in the skull of the imbecile

You said it doesn't smell like death.. that's it?

Not much reseaRch into this so good chance it's horrible for you

political ramifications are suck my dick faggot

I just started on these, trying to wean myself off weed. The effect of nicotine doesn't compare but my vape is a lot more convenient to smoke. Basically no smell, can toke on it whenever you want without having to make a new one or use a lighter, generally better for you than regular cigs.

>2018
>shilling for big tobacco

ISHYGDDT

Attached: images[1].jpg (225x225, 5K)

Im puffing on mine right now.

Ive never understood why people get upset when other people do something so innocuous. It doesn't harm anyone whatsoever.

is it some sort of deep seeded jealousy that someone is enjoying themselves while you sit there and stew over the fact that your life is shit?

e cigs are one of the greatest inventions of the last few decades and people want to shit all over them. they are single handedly destroying cigarettes.

so here are your options

1. see it for what it is. a great alternative to smoking tobacco

2. be a whiny bitch about it.

up to you

Are you mentally retarded?

ITT: Whiny beta faggots who don't realize smoking increases your coolness by at least 180%.

youtu.be/11YJaE51Zxw

Not really. At least cancer sticks don't turn you into a mentally ill hippy.

You can't speak English apparently, goodbye Pablo

>Great alternative to smoking tobacco
So is... not smoking tobacco

Its not real smoking though

It's annoying as fuck how these little weed addicted drug addicts always argue like this. Smoking cigs is bad... so I'll smoke weed instead bro

I tried. quit for an entire year once.

Then one bad day... and someone offers. you are right back at it.

can call it weak willed or being a degenerate all you like. but once you are addicted to something the one thing you must realize is that you will NEVER not be addicted to it. sure... the hold it has on you will fade, but it never really goes away, its always there, in the background, waiting. it never goes away. and of course I wish I had never started, that would be great. but what does some punk ass kid know?

I got tired of fighting it. so I made a choice. a compromise.

>Not smoking tobacco is a great alternative to smoking tobacco.

Attached: 1518841402156.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

The only people that complain about vapes are the people that don't have one. They're just jealous they can't blow Os

Yeah you're a weak degenerate just seeking comfortable rationalizations. Smoked cigs for 3 years and quit cold turkey.

Sorry Polan you cannot into space age smoking

Attached: 2AZRM2G.png (1360x544, 64K)

Spotted the obese junkie.

Attached: images.jpg (221x228, 6K)

>what are the political ramifications of this?

feminization of western soyboys, men smoke cigars, it furthers damns soyboys and encourages homosexual policies. it is the soyboy dildo basically

I don't mind regular vape.
But those sweet flavors are disgusting I agree.
Still, better than the tobacco jew.

another thing i forgot to mention.

You can either live with the gnawing thing in the back of your mind and one day let it win, like I have. I made a compromise with it.

or

you can become one of these wild anti smoking types that have actually brainwashed themselves into a crusader against it. the want and the need are still there. but they have set up this persona that makes it impossible for them to actually go back to it due to the cognitive dissonance.

i dont have the stomach to be a whiny bitch for the rest of my life making other people miserable because im too big of a faggot to simply admit i want what they have.

so i made the compromise.

Being against “big tobacco” is the same as being against the ebil nra, only virtue signaling faggots do it and those people should be shot

Nope, only 135lbs

You are not burning anything. You are just inhaling vaporized nicotine. In fact the flavoring is more dangerous then the nicotine.

Doctors also now put on your chart if you tell them that you only vape that you don't smoke. Pic related you.

Attached: 1520866033268.jpg (645x729, 81K)

Spotted the manlet junkie twig. Girls weigh more than you.

I am against all lobbying.

Politicians should not receive bribes.

It’s true. The only people I’ve seen complain about vapes are those who can’t into vapes. They bought a mod and couldn’t figure out how to stop their tank from leaking, so they declare vapes retarded.

Literally the only people who get mad at vapes are former smokes who are mad that people are enjoying inhaling nicotine safely, and current smokers who are too insecure to get a vape.
Smoked for 12 years, vape for the last 3 years.

Wow! Three whole years!

>boiling smoke
Ok, I don't vape but, it's neither boiling nor is it smoke.

youtube.com/watch?v=3B7Ws8tuEaQ

Nicotine is an excellent drug, its just that tobacco smoke is ridiculously bad for your health and other forms of nicotine consumption aren't as satisfying.
Vaping delivers nicotine as quickly as smoking but without the health ramifications.

Actually it also causes cancer (like everything else) but also makes you sterile. I have no problem with whites vaping. That just means more black babies being born so we can take over.

So.. only the smell...
Really Hanz? Thats all you have..

You might as well just do whatever you want to do dude, life isnt a race who can last longest or be the healthiest.
Your lack of nicotine wont save you from the coming fire, and besides, you can stop whatever after the world ends, given how you'll have other things to do.

Pic related you

Attached: 1519754149745.jpg (963x1024, 82K)

Holy shit no one cares about your life just stfu

>vaping without health ramifications.
N-nani?

let me take a guess here. you work for Philip Morris International or British American Tobacco

come clean now!

Attached: sale.webm (472x360, 1.58M)

you "smoke" a luquid which has some taste
not the asphalt

Attached: 1478464038245.jpg (1920x1080, 165K)

only good thing about fake cigs is that since the smoke is cold you can do soap bubbles with smoke inside without the bubble popping

liquid*

The better thing would be to stop inserting phallic objects into your mouth

The flavorings are more dangerous then the nicotine. There is no adverse health risks to vaping. Pic related you.

Attached: 1520923383488.jpg (750x750, 61K)

Vaping saves lifes man

you don't even have to smoke it.

Just got my tidepod flavor vape juice and spent 650 bucks on a stage 3 conflabulator. Damn bro your rig is sick

Weed has never caused a single instance of cancer in all of human history. Even with 4x more tar then cigarettes and holding it in for longer. Give up old man. Your a faggot.

Attached: 1521082465938.jpg (700x700, 63K)

>Vape flavorings are more dangerous than the nicotine
>No adverse health risks to vaping.
So you.. vape without flavoring and just suckle on the nicotine or are you admitting there are health risks to vaping?

A completely grassroots movement by a group of people that took on and won vs. big tobacco and government... gee, yeah fuck them. Brainlet.

Its not smoke you brainlet its steam. And no i dont vape i snus.

Attached: aX9Q43D_460s.jpg (460x342, 28K)

When its literally the sugar that is the dangerous part you realize there is no danger. Give up faggot. Nicotine has always been harmless except for the addictive part.

Are you going to worry about every little thing in life and always be a pussy? We all have to die some day. If vaping kills me 5 minutes faster then the enjoyment I got out of it is worth that loss of 5 minutes. Pic related you.

Attached: 1519712341079.jpg (600x647, 24K)

Regurgitation implied the smoke is coming out of your stomach.
Exhalation is the word you are looking for.

Also this.
I have no idea why people are against lower health care costs.

The oil in it will fuck up your lungs.

Attached: popcornlungs.jpg (800x610, 236K)

>He thinks I don't smoke and care about every little thing in life.
Cute.
-
Look I'm not saying you should do either or shouldnt do either, for all I care you like to cut your dick into little pieces, no skin of my teeth, just don't go around talking about vaping as if its not bad for you because thats bullshit.

Attached: yep.jpg (640x640, 63K)

That oil has been illegal for a couple years now. Popcorn lung is no longer a worry. You cannot buy juice that has that additive. There has been massive regulations over the entire vape market because buying juice from a guy who mixes it in the back of his trunk is just not a good idea.

pic related you

Attached: 1519505911489.png (485x443, 44K)

this
I've tried a cig once and a vape
vape doesnt taste like the street
still not doing the consume jew

Attached: 3.jpg (1200x675, 266K)

It's 70% soy oil. Vegetable oil is soy. Vape juice is 70% vegetable oil.

Vaping is the ultimate soyboy experience.

Attached: tmp_16368-152280083361023105711370506533.png (1440x1780, 471K)

>Sure let me pop £80 on Cohibas or Bolivars daily

I order my snus from Sweden itself because I am too intelligent to get cancer.

oh shit that proves it. back to the death sticks boys.

ps you are a fag

Attached: (you).png (750x523, 347K)

theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2017/dec/29/e-cigarettes-vaping-safer-than-smoking

"Most of the available data on e-cigarettes in this study suggested a cancer risk from vaping around 1% of that from smoking."

1% of a fag. Not bad.

The fuck's a soyboy?

Why not chewing tobacco like a real murican?

Thermal decomposition of propylene glycerol and glycerin in Vapes leads to the creation of formaldehyde and acrolin. Both are carcinogens.

Don't say there's nothing wrong with Vapes. They still cause health issues just not at the same levels as cigarettes.

(Citation Needed)

It has too many carcinogens, but heck I might occasionally. I don't really like using a spittoon, don't have to use that with snus. I usually vape at home and use snus at work. Snus from Sweden though, none of that American shit.

(citation needed)

>Thanks big tabacco!!!!

>Not bad.
Highly depends on your views.
>Same as a fag
Nah probably not.
>Would the ubermensch do it?
No.

This. I was typing this out when you posted. Good call, fag.

Nicotine is a mental performance enhancing drug. Many big writers have said that they've always done their best work while smoking like a chimney. However, the smoke and other chemicals is fucking terrible for you physically. So, I used vaping to quit smoking cigs and I feel a hell of a lot better than I used to. No more getting winded doing moderate physical tasks. No more smelling like a fucking ashtray when I try to talk to women.

Also, I can vape all I want in bars and nobody cares. In my area of the US, cigarettes are illegal in public buildings. No more walking outside in the cold to puff on a cancer stick. No more waiting to smoke because I'm riding in someone elses car. People always tell me "Man, that stuff smells great".

Vaping, while it may not be completely healthy, is obviously a better choice than cancer sticks.

I successfully quit smoking by vaping,took a while though because you don’t get the same nicotine hit as the real thing ,I don’t vape in public though and don’t blow out massive clouds

Nope.

nature.com/articles/srep42549/figures/6
nature.com/articles/srep42549#f6

Good man
Why do you hate our export industries?

Smoking is fine, who wants to live to long old age, all you have to look forward to is working to 70 years old and then being robbed by your somali nurse while she is changing your diaper in the retirement home.

Wrong. The FDA has discussed regulating ecig products, but has yet to do so.

Many brands and flavors of ejuice are still carcinogenic. Also, the heated metal coil releases ions which can be dangerous. Finally, inhaling high volumes of vapor into the lungs on a regular basis is unhealthy.

Still better than cigarettes.

Attached: c6dc8707f1313cda7661eb4a6872922e.jpg (570x497, 77K)

Tastes like shit and makes me nauseous.

Also, good luck getting a woman to kiss you doing that shit.

Touche. But for people who are a lost hope vaping is a better idea for everyone cost wise. The ubermensch would never dare start in the first place. However I still think the ubermensch should explore the realms of DMT. Psychedelics are a experience beyond material which the ubermensch would also surely be.

Attached: 1521356996185.jpg (1280x842, 162K)

>Buying into the Cuban meme

Someone turned me onto the Juul and I love it. Mint flavor is the only good flavor. And it's so small you can carry it anywhere

Nicotine itself is harmless in moderate doses ,that’s what a lot of anti-smokers fail to understand ,it’s just like caffeine.

actually it's made of vegetable glycerin, polypropylene glycol, a PG/nicotine solution, and whatever artificial or natural flavors you so choose

also nicotine is an estrogen inhibitor

>nature.com
Are you fucking kidding me with that bullshit?
A real source. An academic source which studied the effect in a controlled peer reviewed setting you fucking retard.

nothing like taking in the fresh outdoor air and walking through a cloud of nauseating nicotine vapor.

>hook a battery to a heating coil
>wrap it under a bunch of plastic and metal
>pour in some kind of liquid
>heat it up and inhale the fumes

Yeah, sure there is nothing there to cause cancer and it is perfectly healthy for you.

vaporfi.com/blog/formaldehyde-and-e-cigarette-vapor-truth-vs-fiction/

Look, I'm not saying e-cigs are totally harmless. But these "studies" using some underground e-liquids no one buys and funded by Philpp-Morris are just corporate propaganda.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20830723?dopt=Abstract&holding=npg

American Journal of Physiology
Schweitzer, K. S. et al. Endothelial disruptive proinflammatory effects of nicotine and e-cigarette vapor exposures. American Journal of Physiology-Lung Cellular and Molecular Physiology 309, L175–L187 (2015).

If your questioning journals over questioning the content of the study I dont know what to say to you. I think you shouldn't be involved in determing the validity of a study then.

You can actually vape without turning into one of those hideous youtube hipster faggots with stretched earlobes and/or annoying everyone who still smokes like a vegan would do with a meat eater.
It is way healthier than smoking in the short term, and this has been proven scientifically. Minimal carcinogens, leaves no permanent bad breath or shitty smoke smell. The only substance which is harmful is nicotine, but you can vape without it.
In the long term we actually don't know about the health effects, since vaping hasn't been around long enough.
I quit smoking a pack of Lucky Strike a day the minute I started vaping.
Better than smoking for sure. But it is still better not to smoke or vape at all if you are truly concerned about your health.