Im seriously in so much fucking pain i dont want to live any more! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH IM SERIOUSLY HYPERVENTILATING...

Im seriously in so much fucking pain i dont want to live any more! FUCK THIS GAY EARTH IM SERIOUSLY HYPERVENTILATING. WHY AM I NOT FEMALE FUCKKKK MY GAY LIFE THIS BODY IS A PRISON

Attached: 4350F70C-BE79-462E-8B18-81D4DA794ED4.jpg (1305x1265, 207K)

Are you taking HRT user?
If not why?

Just kill yourself so that you can reincarnate as a female.

Punch your monitor and throw your PC out a window. That should release some of the stress.

I will never be genetically female so i dont care to play pretend and dress up as a girl

MY DICK IS MUTILATED AND I DONT GET ANY PLEASURE EVER FROM ANYTHING FUUUUUUCKING FUCK

You can feel pleasure knowing that you no longer have a disgusting dick.

No its still there unfortunately. Im tortured by it and it is singlehandedly ruining my marriage

You must destroy whatever remains of it.

UGLY MULTIATLED
AUTISTIC INCEL MAN GNETIC TRASH MEANINGLESS SHIT PARENTS NO
DAD LOW IQ FUCKING
WORTHLESS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KMS KMS KMSK KMSK MSK MSKMS KMSKSKFMDKFMSFKDMFKDSMFSKDMMK

Transitioning is the only way out.

Fuck off pretending to be a girl isnt going to help at all.

She isnt pretending, this is just who she is.

Wow the Jews really got you good

I want to cut off my dick but im definitely not trying to transition to a girl like some sort of faggot

Transitioning is your natural path.

I was doing pretty well until i got married and saw for myself that womens lives are unironically infinitely better than mens lives. Plus my dick is (((mutilated))) and my sex life is essentially me having a sad and pathetic little orgasm after 5 seconds of humping while she is screaming and shaking in ecstasy for minutes at a time, to the point she cant even talk afterwards for 10 minutes. Fuck this gay earth fuck it all so bad

Fags get the rope. Dont forget that. I will personally see to it.

One day you will realize what you must do.

Could be worse. You could be Ethiopian

>this body is a prison

Instead of being a pleb and obsessing over your meat vessel, go read about gnosticism and try to get the fuck out of the cycle this time around.

Attached: 1532768827545.jpg (900x1200, 196K)

and you can slit your throat with the broken glass

>instead of focusing on your physical life, just focus on made up bullshit

>pain

Feminine as fuck OP.
Besides when the going gets tough don't you usually cheat or switch teams mid-game?

>I don't believe there is anything beyond the material because its not within the extremely limited range of things my materially facilitated sense perception shows me

You do you man, atheism forever, YOLO. Even if its complete delusion its a better time investment/life choice than "transitioning" into a weird poorly passing aberration whose every cell is a testament to the lie they are living.

Attached: 1532486799303.png (945x685, 66K)

Atheism is better than worshiping a god that mistakenly gives people dicks.

Its okay mentally ill,goy. You can get better just take this pill haha make you women my goy. OY vey!

Shut up, racist scum. Transitioning WILL lead to happiness.

>I didn't look into gnosticism and don't understand the concept of the demiurge

Who cares when religion is bullshit?

Already said you do you. I can't prove it and it would be silly to try, its less a religion and more a vague model for looking at reality.

A vague model of delusion.

Just be a crossdresser, what's the big deal.

It's not crossdressing if it's their true gender.

You need help, user, and the only thing that can help you is HRT.

Pffffft Hahahaha hahahahaha the absolute state of Reddit