Funt things to do in amsterdam?

where is fun to go here? im going with 5 women, where should we go? what is a good place to visit?
apparently our place is accessed by boat
can anyone help me out?

Attached: amsterdam-basilica-alamy.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7mEjmWnihrc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

absolute shameless bump

are you stupid niggers too high to even respond?
is this what happens when you legalize drugs?

Attached: Qsolo.gif (300x212, 2.35M)

De Wallen

youre not helping

ans cut your hair

go to a pancake house
take a walk through the red light district
have a boat ride on the canal
eat lots of cheese
drink heineken
smoke weed
many museums to visit
if you have the time, get on the train and visit Den Haag, it's where the Parliament and royal palaces are.
Also, there's a great beach called Scheveningen, maybe an hour from Amsterdam.

i dont drink or do drugs. the girls im with do drink
im interested in the museums, but i doubt they will be.
will i have to worry about niggers at all?

>will i have to worry about niggers at all?
i haven't been for about 10 years, but my friend at the time in Den Haag carried a telescopic baton after Turks tried to steal his dog.
law of entropy would suggest it hasn't improved.

turks are niggers.
a small baton is the only defense ill be carrying, unless they decide thats too much of a weapon. im a big guy, for me, so i hope i wont need much more

I know a guy who brought his family there, (two girls age 7/10) . I know it cant all be about weed and beer, but is it really a family destination for a week?

check the law before you do so, i believe it's similar to the UK there.
you can't carry anything specifically for self defense, and some items are illegal to own at all, like telescopic batons for example.

Jumping off of the Hilton Hotel in Amsterdam South.

youtu.be/7mEjmWnihrc

nothing stay away

yes of course, and there's plenty to see aside from Amsterdam.
Alkmaar has a really quaint old cheese market that's well worth a visit.
Madurodam in Den Haag is probably the best model village I have ever seen. Just google it to see pics, it's amazing.
then of course museums, art galleries, the beach I mentioned.
it's a great country.

>drink heineken
thats like telling a person to drink their own piss and pay for it

i meant it jokingly
being close to belgium, you guys actually have some great beer

just moroccans, turks and egyptians, the nogs are pretty friendly.

this. amstel or gtfo.

>amstel
even worse imho

as soon as you arrive, you should go to the main station, get on a train, and go to literally any other city in the netherlands.

Seriously... Heineken isn't that bad. The smell of a fresh heineken reminds me of the sweet smell of hemp.

its going in my bag regardless. im the only man going with 5 women.
and most of them like to party.
im in shape, but not taking out 20 niggers in shape
just want to have a good time,
i wanted to, but im coming. im not a le 56t% mutt, any great museums? can i com over?
>traveling across the ocean to drink piss
yeah, i dont even drink that shit here.
nice, good thing they arent americanized

Attached: anoosblaster.jpg (570x380, 24K)

I've met brits that unironically enjoy drinking it, it's impossible for me now to distinguish between it being a joke or not

Wat goed biers heb je daar? Ik heb veel over bierultuur horen maar ik heb nog nooit gehoord van een bepaald bier horen. Zijn er kleine brouwers?

this is good advice, although i would visit amsterdam just once.
i've been to Den Haag many times, it's a great city

>any great museums?
Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt Museum, Scheepvaart Museum are all interesting. Don't go to the degenerate places like Sex Museum or the Red Light District, it's retarded. Anne Frank House is fucking boring propaganda. I like the Artis zoo, personally. If you take the train to Leiden there's Naturalis.

>can i com over?
my place is too small

the Heineken Brewery is actually in Amsterdam

i don't blame you user. stay safe.
desu, most brits have terrible taste in beer.
since lager became popular in the 70s, the popularity of proper beer has steadily declined, and only seem a resurgance with all of this nasty over-hopped IPA.
most people are happy to drink Carling or Fosters, which makes Heineken seem like an artisan ale.

lolwat?

Attached: 2018-04-07-093017_581x434.png (581x434, 344K)

fuck kikesterdam

>Red Light District
i disagree. it's one of the most hilarious places i've ever been. my 17 year old brother was harrassed by a group of 5 or 6 obese black women in fishnets. i nearly pissed myself.
the cock fountain was gold as well. germanic toilet humour knows no bounds.

>hurrr durrr its mainstream so it's bad

prostitution and weed has ruined a city that was once the financial center of the world
the more tourists visit these places, the longer they're kept alive

beer is more estrogenic than soy, mr mantits

GRRRRRRRRRRRR
I said it's not that bad.

Torture museum is nice with ladies to get em yukt up.

Then visit the train station and get on the train to: Groningen. Amsterdam all the clubs close before 3 am but in Groningen u can go all night baby

Please dont have sex with random whores.
Its in your best interests.

Do people even go to Amsterdam to do anything besides smoke weed?

BASED BURGER SHUTTING DOWN THE DEGENERATE BRIT

>things nobody said
strawmanning idiot

Seriously over rated. The RLD in Amsterdam is nice because it's one of the oldest parts in Amsterdam... but it's really a to avoid tourist trap.

>i dont drink or do drugs. the girls im with do drink
>im interested in the museums, but i doubt they will be.
Go to/stay near the leidseplein. Lots of bars,restaurants, and some clubs nearby and the museums are close by too.

Attached: 4895865.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Amsterdam has become about as multicultural as you can get. The romance of it has completely dissipated, but if you're looking for tourist attractions you can visit the Rijksmuseum for some fine Dutch Art, the old royal palace on 'de dam', and of course Red Light District to look at all the degenerate whores. I don't really know about any clubs if that's what you're looking for. Restaurants are disappointing by the way if you want 'real Dutch cuisine'. That doesn't really exist in Amsterdam. The most popular restaurants here serve food you'd find in basically any other major city. An example would be 'Sumo', a sushi place. If you want to really get to know the Netherlands you'd be better off visiting smaller places near the west coast like Haarlem. Or rural towns in Drenthe or something. Amsterdam is a meme.

Buy drugs from a nigerian street dealer

DUDE

yes m8?

WEED

Attached: 1517689948925.jpg (249x250, 7K)

LMAO

Attached: 1504415784130.jpg (1080x1068, 210K)

kek. im not interested in that. just looking up the history

>Normies in my board
That's your fucking fault Jow Forums, Can we get rid off normies and boomers?, they are fucking everything in this site. Now that are abandoning Facebook, they come here to post their fucking blog.

Attached: IMG_20180312_022953.jpg (706x896, 98K)

Also come down a few miles south and have a couple of beers with us instead

Attached: 1521844376128.jpg (612x612, 36K)

i wish.

I would have you partake in the pleasantries of attending our fine collection of peeing statues

that looks like a fine hentai doujin, do you have sauce?

...do you really have them?

...do you not?