Kathy ive been watching the channel ipanda a lot. it makes me feel better...

kathy ive been watching the channel ipanda a lot. it makes me feel better. im not sure what the languages the narrators speak a lot but it reminds me of you since you have asian backgrounds and know some chinese and full vietnamese

Attached: 1532641069473.jpg (740x713, 164K)

That's great Rem

are you kathy user

Hey, OP, what's up?
Tough night for me, this one. I'm having problems sleeping. Do you mind keeping me company?

i don't mind. what happened to you tonight?

I'm anxious for my little brother.
He went to a party and he still hasn't come back (keep in mind that here where I live it's almost 4 AM).
I just can't fall asleep if he doesn't come back. I'm just too tense

>kathy i've been watching this chink channel and it reminded me of you because you're a fucking gook

please dont call her those names
how old is he? if you are sensing that hes in grave danger you can turn the case into a possible foul play thing and that will get the cops more interested in finding him right away. i just hope you find him. usually from what i know police will search for people only 3 days after theyve been missing

Oh, wait, don't misunderstand: I don't think he's in danger (he's 18, by the way).
It's a psychological problem: I can't relax until all members of my family are in the house.
And if I'm not relaxed I can't sleep.
It could seem like a stupid problem, and it probably is, but it's a problem nonetheless

oh, dont worry then. why do you think you have these feelings are they stemming from something early in your childhood?

I wouldn't know. I feel a sense of security when all members of my family are together, reunited in our house. Maybe I'm just not used to one of us being out so late. It feels unnatural and wrong

im sorry user. maybe you can go out with your bro once he heads out again

I wish it were so simple. My relationship with my brother is extremely complicated at best and outright ruined at worst.
I can't bear him and he ignores me.
It's pretty sad, really. I almost can't remember a time when I was happy to be in my brother's company

>itt: 2 people having a normal, mature conversation

this really pisses me off, shut the fuck up and do something autistic

Attached: 205921CF-2630-49B8-B06C-D6AC81584382.jpg (1280x960, 220K)

If i had a relationship with my little sis like that id feel even further apart and like a worse big brother too. sorry youre going through that.
whats his personality like?

He's very proud of himself, easily irascible, brusque and peevish. He doesn't like to be disturbed and he tends to lose his temper a lot.
He's very stressful to deal with and he's the source of a good portion of my psychological problems

huh that sounds like hell. why do you think he's so annoyed. is it trauma/ him wanting to avoid something

I really have no idea.
If it's because something that happened in his past, then I don't know what it was.
As far as I'm concerned, though, I think my parents gave him too much liberty. Maybe, now, he feels like he can do anything he wants...

he probably hated being boxed in before. so thats why he wants to go out all the time now

Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe now he feels all grown up and free to do whatever he wants.
Anyway, the only sure method I'd have to know what's gotten into him would be to talk to him directly. But this is simply not possible now.
I feel like there's a barrier, thick and strong, dividing us

who the fuck is kathy
>muted because your comment was not original

cough it up spam poster who is this chink bitch

How mad would you be if I pretended to be you

wouldnt affect me. although kathy would see through it quickly

Doubtful. Your posts are pretty much always the same.

if you say so. do your worst