Quotes

Carl Gustav Jung - 'The reason for evil in the world is that people are not able to tell their stories.'

"The less you open your heart to others, the more your heart suffers." - Deepak Chopra

Attached: ok.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

What fucking trash. The reason for evil is separation from God.
As expected from a frogposter.

Amen. Could have been said kinder though.

Man + Third eye = God
God - Third eye = Man

Pineal Gland reference is also in back of the U.S. dollar bill with what is called the 'all seeing eye', which is a reference to the ability of an individual (or group of individuals) to use this gland and go to the other side (spiritual world) and possibly control the thoughts and actions of people in the physical world by knowing what they are thinking at all times in our physical world.

universeinsideyou.net/third-eye-pineal-gland-biggest-cover-human-history/
I wasn't implying that but 7 billion people on this earth are sheep...

Attached: Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg (720x726, 692K)

>god

Brainlet detected, opinion discarded

>putting Deepak fucking Chopra next to Jung

You cant be serious

>You cant be serious
I'm dead serious, Anonymous

Damn, the reddit spacing. Who the fuck are YOU, cunt....that shit disgusting

you seem to be suffering from severe brainletism

>DAE reddit spacing

Attached: 358BE243-56A2-48B4-A0F0-474B58627A72.jpg (1080x793, 128K)

The worst case Ive seen!

Attached: 0B576BC7-0F30-438C-BF80-E871ED5D8FBF.jpg (1242x1290, 72K)

>file name
>sherk meme
>wasted dubs
wew 2/10 post

When they say light they mean consciousness, the darkness is the unknown mysteries and hidden truths they don't show you and this is where I dwell because that is where I learn the most but I keep my consciousness hidden only for those to catch a glimpse of before I slip back into the shadows.

Holy fucking shit the cringe burns my eyes

Attached: 5715C2BE-83AD-479C-92D8-BD622A7FBBCA.png (500x586, 147K)

Though you were to live three thousand, or, if you please, thirty thousand of years, yet remember that no man can lose any other life than that which he now lives, neither is he possessed of any other than that which he loses. Whence it follows that the longest life, as we commonly speak, and the shortest, come all to the same reckoning. For the present is of the same duration everywhere. Everybody's loss, therefore, is of the same bigness, and reaches no further than to a point of time, for no man is capable of losing either the past or the future; for how can one be deprived of what he has not? So that under this consideration there are two notions worth remembering. One is, that Nature treads in a circle, and has much the same face through the whole course of eternity. And therefore it signifies not at all whether a man stands gazing here an hundred, or two hundred, or an infinity of years; for all that he gets by it is only to see the same sights so much the oftener. The other hint is, that when the longest and shortest-lived persons come to die, their loss is equal; they can but lose the present as being the only thing they have; for that which he has not, no man can be truly said to lose.

Too many words. You sound like a faggot. Try to be more minimalist, i don't like reading retarded shit mane.

True beauty is something that attacks, overpowers, robs, and finally destroys.
Yukio Mishima

>shitty quote
>super manlet
0/10
masashi kishimoto probably has better quotes ffs

Attached: manlet.png (650x251, 34K)

JC Denton: I don't see anything amusing about spying on people.
>Morpheus: Human beings feel pleasure when they are watched. I have recorded their smiles as I tell them who they are.
JC Denton: Some people just don't understand the dangers of indiscriminate surveillance.
>Morpheus: The need to be observed and understood was once satisfied by God. Now we can implement the same functionality with data-mining algorithms.
JC Denton: Electronic surveillance hardly inspires reverence. Perhaps fear and obedience, but not reverence.
>Morpheus:God and the gods were apparitions of observation, judgement and punishment. Other sentiments towards them were secondary.
JC Denton: No one will ever worship a software entity peering at them through a camera.
>Morpheus: The human organism always worships. First, it was the gods, then it was fame (the observation and judgement of others), next it will be self-aware systems you have built to realize truly omnipresent observation and judgment.
JC Denton: You underestimate humankind's love of freedom.
>Morpheus: The individual desires judgment. Without that desire, the cohesion of groups is impossible, and so is civilization.

that was brilliant stuff man
literal brainlet

>JC Denton: A BOMB?!

>The limits of my language mean the limits of my world.
Ludwig Wittgenstein

>literal brainlet
brainlets are trapped in intellect
so every philosopher and scientist out there in history is a brainlet.

nikola tesla is the only non brianlet
this is a really good quote

>all the mental midgets who disagree with this
Evil is born of ignorance and the atheist is the most ignorant of all people for being unable to acknowledge anything greater than itself.

So, answer my question
I don't identity as a christian, atheist or agnostic.
What am i? No fucking meme answers you cunt

>Habit and routine are great veils over our existence. As long as they are securely in place, we need not consider what life means; its meaning seems sufficiently incarnate in the triumph of the daily habit.
from Irrational Man by William Barrett