Vampire Checking In

>22
>Vampire
>Addicted to blood
>Just moved and was going insane without human blood
>Just got someone in my new area to feed on
>Feeling quite happy
Good evening everyone. I am the same vampire as last night. I have 20 minuets to talk with all of you before I have to go to work. Any questions for me are appreciated, any at all.

Disclaimer: This is not a LARP thread and anything that seems like a LARP will not be appreciated, tolerated, nor responded to in any way. This is for questions and discussion, not child's play. Take that elsewhere.

Attached: Sept17201722.jpg (750x502, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47201170
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off you stupid faggot kys

please by my bf

Anyone else love it when random gimmick threads from way back get ressurected, it's like seeing a character reappear after 300 episodes
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/47201170

>This is not a LARP thread
Yes it is

>tripfag and a ''vampire''

Damn, you really take the faggot cake, don't you?

No, thank you though. I don't know your gender and I'm not much of anyone to settle. I move quite often.

That was me, yes. Any questions? That was also just last night.

I feel a need to do this because people like to impersonate me. It does become quite annoying when you are trying to be civilized with people and they decide to be rude under my name.

Attached: Sept172017.jpg (542x503, 23K)

Post vid of you drinking

It's a nice one though because it's a satrical LARP

I seem to get that question often. I'm on the fence about it because, as you can guess, it's easy to trace images and videos and I gain a lot of hate wherever I go. I just wouldn't feel safe doing so. Maybe when I have enough blood to do so, I will. But as for now, I have only just found someone and I am not sold on posting personal things on here.

how do you deal with the fact that most people don't want to give up their blood from someone's consumption? do you ever plan on killing someone like the vampire of sacramento

What part of drinking blood makes requires you to be a disgusting slob, clean your fucking kitchen you gross faggot

No, I am not religious. I am also unsure if I even believe in a higher power.

I understand entirely. I have considered killing someone before but I have all but gotten rid of that thought. It is easy to convince sexual partners to allow you and you have plenty of substitutes for human blood. Blood sausage and boiled animal blood are often what I use. I think that when you resort to killing humans for their blood you loose your own humanity. You become nothing more than a common monster that will be locked away. Maybe in older days, but people are far more forgiving now.

I am not usually messy unless it is for sexual pleasure that I drink someones blood. I mean their sexual pleasure of course as it can be quite erotic to be fed on.

I'm kinda like an vampire but not as edgy as OP.
>20 yo NEET
>Live in a very small abandoned village in Austria
>Old big house in the middle of the woods
>Never leave house because I don't like being around others and there is nowhere to go to anyway
>Family is wealthy so I don't have to worry about getting a job etc
>Awake only at night, usually wake up when the sun goes down
>In the winter I go weeks without seeing daylight
>The only time I leave the house is when I take long walks through the forest mostly at night
>You can walk hours without meeting another person
>Very pale skin, light sensitive eyes, elf ears
>6'3 177lbs
>People told me me I'm good looking but I never had a gf
>Sister (19) always calls me earl and says I look like a vampire

Attached: Optimized-IMG_20180207_175652.jpg (1200x673, 532K)

I will find you vampire faggot and i will stake you all vampires are a abomination

Attached: stake.jpg (4532x2139, 1.72M)

I beg to differ. Not to insult you or anything but you seem like a stereotypical hermit. Staying cooped up all the time. I myself enjoy night walks but I couldn't handle not being able to talk with people. I also have to work and I go to night clubs and bars often. What you're doing is depressive and needless. Vampires are not neets, we can't be unless we have a loyal wife or girlfriend and are rich.

For all of you, I'll take 5 more minuets before I go to work.

Haha you cant be a vampire if you are a wagecuck and dont own a big old house
Pathetic desu

Well, I do have a lot of money from family. It ranges upwards of 2 million. I just think It's fun to work and I see no problem with making extra money. I get to meet people. I think the stereotype of the cooped up anti social Vampire in a crypt or old house is silly and offensive. And why would I need a mansion if it's only me? I have a 4 bedroom cabin and enjoy it.

My time is up. Thank you for the discussion. This concludes my talk. Good evening.

Ye sure buddy
Enjoy ur nightshift at mcdonalds

Just to clarify, I work as a night doorman for a local club.

This truly concludes my talk. Good evening.

You're not a vampire you stupid fucking faggot

Its not even funny or anything just stupid.

FUCK
RIGHT
OFF
EDGY
LARPER

Are you ready for EIGHTH GRADE!?!?!

How's the iron poisoning working out for you faggot?