>one day... things change
>I hear my dad whisper to my mom
>"Can you change anons bed sheets? They're covered in semen."
>my heart drops, completely embarrassed
>I can feel my moms cold stair on my back while i'm on my computer
>I pretend like I didn't hear anything
>a few days later my mom asks "Can you help me change your bed sheets?"
>I help her
>when we get the cum covered sheet off you can literally see every stain I have ever made on the sheet
>I can see that my mom is trying her best not to touch any of the stains
> she doesn't put the sheet into the laundry basket, she throws it away and gives me a new sheet
>I go into my room and put the sheet on my bed
>I lay down on it and contemplate suicide

Attached: 16296556.jpg (374x393, 12K)

Who are you quoting??????

Attached: 1510779060212.jpg (500x500, 30K)

this is why i always did my laundry myself as a teen
fucking lazy upper middle class white kids

Attached: DAC4BFA1-5D78-42D1-A70F-12026CD53110.jpg (640x566, 52K)

whomst quote, thy frogposting scum?

test

>when I cum I would rub it in the bed sheets
what's wrong with you?

Attached: 1522470880523.png (250x256, 97K)

he's american

Attached: 1510498665299.png (850x764, 27K)

we're not starving so we won't eat it like you poor favela monkeys

Attached: Polyester-American-flag-closeup-angle.jpg (1500x1000, 207K)

When I didn't have any tissues (or when I just missed) sometimes it'd get on my sheets and I just didn't acknowledge it. Everyone knew but I didn't give a shit.

Did you cum in the new sheets?

Bro I cum in my bed every night aswell and just leave the semen on my stomach and it blends into the sheets. I've never had a problem with anyone finding out? What sort of sheets do you have that show the stains? I've never herd of anyone having this problem

No, I learned me lesson

My sheets at the time were a very bright red, I guess something in my semen made it so that you can easily see it on the sheet.

I had a cum blanket for that I came in multiple times a day and didnt wash for over a year. Mom took it and washed it behind my back.

That's why you buy white sheets, user

Attached: 1522929269828.jpg (488x564, 22K)

Why the fuck do people have cum rags? Could you not afford tissues?
I understand the downsides of tissues, it looked a little suspicious when I got a box for a cold I had and went through the entire thing in a week and half but it's better than a fucking cumrag.

It's a lot easier to grab a giant blanket than tediously lay out tissues on your stomach to catch the semen

Oh that's unlucky then user

Do what this user said

You put the tissues above your dick, are you fucking cumming on your chest?

you use your thumb to keep it from flying past the tissues, it hits your thumb and falls down. Above is even more tedious.

Yeah, i'll do that

I just cum into tissues nigga, it ain't hard.

Attached: 1523197123072.jpg (1156x2031, 933K)

Get this Jow Forums shit the fuck out of /bent/

dumb frogposter

so you cum on your sheets to pass the time?

Who the fuck even masturbates?

>15 and still needing mommy to change your bedding
nigger you better be lying for (you)'s

Using socks is the easiest way. Ive always done it that way. Just cum in em and throw em in the dirty clothes.

It got suspicous when I liked to use the thick soft winter socks in the middle of summer, tho.

why not just masturbate in the shower? I think it's the safest way

Honestly this

obviously himself, you stupid kike

Just get a paper towel before you go at it and put it nearby. When you feel like cumming just clean it up and throw it in the trash e-e

>implying anyone here ever took a shower

What's hard about using a tissue?

>romania

fuck out of here underage shit
it feels good

Socks

I've been having this problem recently. I wake up in a hypnotic state, barely cognitive, but I get extremely horny. I masturbate furiously in this half awake state and cum on my sheets, and fall back asleep. I wake up in the morning only to realize what I've done.

I don't know how to stop and I'm growing concerned

No, fuck you, i'm staying.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

kikes are the equivalent of seamen stains
nobody wants them near them

Were you having a dream before this happened user? Try contacting your doctor and see what he/she has to say.

this is why I don't even bother with masturbating
too much shit to worry about

Attached: kanime.jpg (359x347, 63K)

You do have to worry about a lot but it's worth it.

I also don't think I can cum but that's another thing

one time I was in a dream, and I realized I was dreaming because it was 11am but it was dark outside. So I tried to materialize a girl so I could have sex with her, but then I got ripped out of my dream.

Give it a try user, if you're afraid of getting caught then wait until your parents aren't home.

just cum on their sheets the next time

Did you decide to bust after that dream?

@4722191
Dumb frogposter
Kill yourself
Saged & hidden

I mean I've tried it before but it just doesn't work and I give up, Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what

What'd you use for a lubricant? Also, would you like to communicate on steam or something?

Water
what's your steam

dumb frogposter, the only way to get rid of it is to eat it

AnAmericanPig is my steam, my profile pic is the american flag. Don't ever use water at all, use something like lotion or conditioner. If you have lube then use lube. Never use shampoo either, once that gets down your urethra it burns like hell.

I have used lotion before too, I'll message you

Made me remember when I came/peed(I don't know if it was pee or cum because too innocent) in my boxers, I would frequently pee in boxers and my mom would beat the shit out of me but stopped when I grew up a little than after a long time I wetted my boxers again and was scared and prepared to get a beating but mom calmly told me to change into other boxers and throw them on the floor beside washing machine, I was super surprised

Attached: 1519496387536.jpg (249x225, 14K)

Attached: Cm--aKcXYAARMb4.jpg (300x250, 15K)

lol
I know you're not making this shit up. I used to collect encrusted tissues in an old tackle box and it stank to high heaven when opend, One day mom had gone through my room with my aunt and cleaned everything up.

I like you user, I like you.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (248x189, 14K)