You will never, ever have a real, natural penis...

You will never, ever have a real, natural penis. You don't know what it's supposed to feel like to be male any more than women do. You are an emasculated slave, your most private organ forever defiled. Uncut men look at you the same way they look at girls. They know that you will never truly experience maleness.

Attached: 1413165191403.gif (260x204, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ArpRKXml5Iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Uncut men look at you the same way they look at girls.
hm, maybe i should get it cut

>tfw no uncut bf to make fun of my small, cut, estrogenized penis

Attached: 1525799678047.jpg (654x643, 40K)

If you add me on discord I can send you pics of my decently large uncut dick and make fun of your little sissy dick. Being that you're cut, the best sexual pleasure you will ever feel will come from your prostate anyway.

>implying there aren't uncut sissybois existing at this very moment
you make me laugh user desu

I don't know man, muslim males seem to be a lot more masculine than the natives these days, and the muslims are all cut. I don't think you can blame that surgery for all your manliness-problems, it's just an excuse.

You're a (literally) gay, manlet, dicklet, framelet, facelet, autistic loser rejected and looked down on by everyone you knew and will come to know. Your way of feeling better in life is flaunting a small piece of skin on the designated loser board of the designated loser site. No one cares what you have to say. People look at you the same way they look at trash: the only time they even pay attention to you is when they can smell you, after which they proceed to put as much distance between themselves and you as possible.

I'm not very attractive desu so I'd just be setting myself up for sadness, also I'm much too shy to contact anybody on here. Though I appreciate your offer, user..

Attached: 1531078097253.jpg (604x604, 93K)

pic related

orig4747nall3

forgot pic 2345346dfg

Attached: 1532940724488.png (1280x837, 805K)

I mean, this is the only shit you uncut fags have on us, most of the sensation comes from her tongue rubbing on the head of your cock, I doubt you get any pleasure for her licking on the foreskin.

Attached: lusciousnet_foreskin_warmup_gif_2142604583.gif (355x291, 1.94M)

not him but I'll add you, post dscord

Attached: 1532713119815.jpg (196x258, 9K)

Email me [email protected]

My standards aren't very high, even if you don't want to post pictures we could just do text based stuff. Please feel free to email me if you change your mind. Remember, there's always a million reasons not to do something.

Last week I got bits of bannana stuck inside my foreskin, I got a rash inside my foreskin. It felt sooo good to wank with that rash, it was like scratching something while wanking

Uncut fags, daily reminder that this is what women unironically think about your penis
youtu.be/ArpRKXml5Iw
>Comments disabled due to extreme asspain
>That dislike bar

Attached: cut.png (475x183, 4K)

>I am mocking you for a decision that was made for you

What's next, mocking people who were born deaf, disfigured, retarded, autistic?

Scum.

>tfw live in normal coutry

Attached: 1461081441346.jpg (534x629, 109K)

Yeah, what a shame. It's one of the hundreds of things I could sit here being mad about. Being mad would only make it more difficult to enjoy my masturbation, though. Pleasure in that sort of thing is highly determinant on mental stuff and mood.

But I literally do have a natural penis, that's why I'm a robot and not some cut normie.

>being mutilated doesn't make you more of a robot
check out this stupid ass, everyone.

>Gomco clamp leaves a distinctive trademark scar, brown and regular in a ring which is easily distinguishable from other circumcision types
>every time I piss or take a shower I see the copyright mark of (((Goldstein Medical Company)))
I never want to look at my dick or masturbate ever again

Attached: wojak230.png (509x619, 17K)

>the same way as they look at girls
God I wish

Just cut it off. It's the only way.

But I am intact.

It's still legal to do in your country however.

Attached: 1523154106497.png (490x310, 354K)

>thinking women dont have the same shit happen to them
you obviously haven't met a dewombed/clit cusped american lady!

Actually, you can regrow your foreskin, not that I give a fuck anyway.

Cut is the norm. Cut is the ultimate, super norm, so common that circumcision so rarely crosses the female mind it's almost like it doesn't even matter to them. Therefore, uncut will gross out girls more often, just because it's the abnormality. Unfortunately. And as dumb as that sounds. Mainly because they're too dumb to know that it feels better. Just an example of how little they actually think about it.

Cut, uncut, literally doesn't matter.

This clip of media is a great example of the propaganda actually, in the media they want to portray uncut as disgusting or some shit, and advocate for circumcision. when in fact the uncut dick would undoubtedly please that actor bitch far more than cut (not that she's ever really thought about that, if she has she had to say well I'll have to suck that up and say my lines)

circumcision actually fucks with the child, changes how they receive pain or something. imagine being just born and having the most sensitive part on your body basically mutilated with no anesthetic. basically immediate torture after you're born. of course it's going to fuck you up in some way.

tl;dr American society is dumb, media is a brainwashing device and makes people think dumb shit and informs them to be objectively wrong. nothin new here.

yeah, I'm sure knowing that being mutilated in the brainwashed states of amerikike is the norm for roasties they'll never get to fuck anyways will cheer mutilated Jow Forums posters up

you can ''regrow'' but stretching it out, BUT you won't have the same feel as a real uncut one it's like a huge flap of extra skin instead of a real stimulated skin.