So fellow bots what we drinking tonight to forget our lives? I got me some smirnoff Ice

So fellow bots what we drinking tonight to forget our lives? I got me some smirnoff Ice

Attached: smirnoff-smirnoff-ice-strawberry.jpg (764x1019, 51K)

Nothing. Shit, am I getting sober again? It's just getting harder and harder to convince myself to drink each night. Each new experience worse than before. Plus I'm in a tight squeeze financially and alcohol is a luxury item.

Looks nice, OP, may go for that next, when I finish what I have now. Been having Woodbridge Chardonnay, myself.

these are dangerous because of how good and non alcoholic they taste. i have a few in the fridge right now. theyre awesome. sure the alcohol content isnt that high but if you drink a six pack youll be set.

S ice eh? a bit fruity, but whatever floats your boat, i suppose.
me? i think i'm on my 6th or 7th pbr tall can

now that's what i call underaged.

I've been drinking about 1/4 gallon of liquor a day for the last 2 years. I finally weened down with beer over the last few weeks and I haven't had anything to drink for 2 days, 3 hours, 53 minutes.

So nothing, going to try and keep it that way. I feel weird.

Attached: 1493932232246.jpg (250x414, 43K)

chamisoul soju and cheap beer

>what we drinking tonight
well water desu

is samson dead?

as usually a bottle of this after work to feel slightly tipsy
it's a fruit beer drink with 6.5% of alcohol which tastes almost as a juice

Attached: d1ce69f5-3f28-2205-ca8b-61c476c8558d[1].jpg (116x300, 56K)

have you come out to your family yet?

Chivas Regal

i'm adult lol, i know it's beer for girls but i hate beer's taste and it's pretty strong for a beer

Sam Adam's is basically all I've been drinking for the past few years. Jameson when I socialize.

vodka and macross OST
i don't exist anymore

drinking my favorite beer which also happens to come from one of my state's breweries. it was weird watching how people loved IPAs like 5 or 6 years ago, then 2 or 3 years ago everyone started shitting on IPAs and calling anyone who drinks them a hipster, and now it finally seems like people don't really care who drinks IPAs.

Attached: BellsTwoHearted12ozBtl.jpg (1394x1379, 681K)

*sip*
heh... nothin like a good ole sip to start the morning

Attached: JPEG_20180801_154810.jpg (507x676, 39K)

Popov vodka until I cash my paycheck in tomorrow. It's shitty even for a vodka, but it's cheap as chips. It'll hold me over till I go to the liquor store tomorrow.

Sipping on ice brah you would literally get the shit hazed out of you for that at Uni

but honestly i'm happy to see you enjoying it cuz low key ice is delicious and im sad that we chads are so stupid when it comes to consuming them quickly.

Im about 7 coors in yeehaw bros

i just ordered some more, i really hope they are still doing the 2 for one offer...

Attached: 4b4ce9fb55bd187bda88275e840fcbbb32cfbb3a43604a7dc6067a60d1cd9f12.jpg (800x1094, 166K)