Get Out Normalfags

>If you have ever had sex you're not a robot
>If you have ever had a gf you're not a robot
>If you have a social life many friends and go to bars clubs and other activities you're not a robot
>If you're not a KHV you're not a robot
>If you're not a Neet Hikikomori or Wage Slave you're not a robot
>If you aren't a Male you're not a robot
>If you aren't autistic or mentally ill in any way you're not a robot
>If you are not fat or a small skinny manlet you're not a robot
>If you aren't sexually attracted to 2D anime girls you're not a robot
>If you're not a pedophile you're not a robot
>If you are married and have kids you're not a robot
>If you are not poor and have a lot of money you're not a robot
>If you are not ugly or average looking you're not a robot

NORMALFAGS GET OUUUTT NOOOOWWWWW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!.

Also robots are not incels.

Attached: 1530357480529.jpg (922x654, 35K)

i held hands once, but it wasn't in a loving way, she did it to make fun of me and i was too beta to say no.

class laughed at me.

does this make me a normie?

Attached: 1533006712198.png (500x512, 22K)

hmm this checks out, you're free to browse /r9k but I got my eye's on you

>she did it to make fun of me
>Does this make me a normie?

Doesn't count.

>tfw not only do I not have any friends, I don't even have any aquaintances
I literally don't know anybody desu. Bow down before me robutts

Attached: smugchiko.jpg (793x600, 52K)

I think you need to get out subhuman

>I think you need to get out subhuman

No (You)

Haha chill bro, im a robot just like you guys, i even have that wojack guy from twitter on my shirt, see?

Attached: images (26).jpg (194x259, 6K)

Had the same shit happen to me.
Fuck life was brutal in high school. I was too much of a pussy to tell her to fuck off with humiliating me.

Shut the fuck up larping faggot.

Pedos are true robots. I feel like if you're not ugly but a pedo you're still a robot

Attached: checked muslim mickey mouse.jpg (512x355, 31K)

I've been here since they creation

>if you are something I don't identify with then get out!

What an autistic sperg, the point of this website is to be ANONYMOUS. Who you are or what your circumstances are is IRRELEVANT. Go on reddit/tumblr if you want to go make a whiny echo chamber about the pathetic things that you think make you YOU.

No they are not, they don't derserve to be robots, they derserve to be called "Prisoners" of a North Korean Labour Camp

Had one girlfriend who turned out to just be using me for entertainment and I'm not a pedo. Other than that I'm basically all of these things.

sue me for trying once and not wanting to fuck kids lmao

>Today I discovered that my three friends from high school who's always share everything and talk almost every day already had sex

I've never felt so betrayed in my life

Attached: 1508437619375.png (432x616, 215K)

>, the point of this website is to be ANONYMOUS. Who you are or what your circumstances are is IRRELEVANT.

You do realize in the old days of Jow Forums most of the user base was losers and fuck ups unlike now where its all normal people and Jow Forums was created by a weeaboo it originally was a site for anime fans nerds and social outcast

That's a lot of criteria to check off. Can we pick and choose or does it have to be all of that?

>eye's

Autocorrect was a mistake.

Hahahaha bro you're so mad, just chill bro, no need to get upset, here just look at this meme i got off of reddit, haha its that loss joke remember? Haha bro i laugh at that joke every time, its so funny, and only a real robot would understand it

Attached: uber_cursed.png (1080x1080, 823K)

Fuck off incel faggot you need to kill yourself.

>Can we pick and choose or does it have to be all of that?

No

>tfw mentally ill hikki neet in 30s that has had 3 gf's
you can't make me stop posting, faggot.

Attached: 1533092769288.jpg (500x667, 428K)

>Pedos are true robots. I feel like if you're not ugly but a pedo you're still a robot

This

Hikikomori do not have girlfriends they are completely isolated and never go outside you faggot you're just an introverted Neet also get out.

Fuck off you pedo scum, you are the reason why us Robots are rejected by normie society

>you are the reason why us Robots are rejected by normie society

Are you sure it's not because of your own shortcomings? LOL.

>you have to go outside to have a gf and have her come to you
haha you're an actual retard posting that on the internet

wait, im still KHV, and pass the other items in the list, but i've had many hugs with girls, do hugs count for anything?

does sexual abuse count for anything? i got abused in high school by one girl and she pretty much ruined my confidence and trust in people, especially girls

>Virgin
Check
>TFW no GF
Check
>Shut in
Almost. I have one freind and they occasionally invite me out.
>K, H, and V
Minus the H
>Modern day slavery
Check but I manage with part time because no life means limited expenses.
>Penis
Check
>Brain problems
Check
>Unhealthy body
Check
>Masturbate to cartoons
Check
>Want to diddle children
U wut m8? This isn't circa 2006 /b/ and never has been. I think you might be a little confused.
>Ball and chain + accessories
Why even include this when virgin and no GF is already on the list?
>Poorfag
Check
>Fell out of ugly tree
I really don't know on that one, other people's perspective are nessesary to gauge your own attractiveness and I don't socialize.

If I recall the media is fired up because of the incel shit. Most pedos are volcel. Pedos don't hate adult women because we don't feel anything from them, not even a twitch.

Attached: 1490154791555.jpg (687x1024, 162K)

Online relationships aren't real get your head out of your ass satou.

>Pedos don't hate adult women because we don't feel anything from them, not even a twitch.

Non-exclusive pedos are attracted to both kids and adults.

If its a hug from a random girl it counts but a female family member doesn't count nor does being molested unless you liked it.

non-exclusives can live perfectly happy lives as long as they don't have any kids, if they know they're pedos but they still have kids they're pretty retarded.

Attached: 1487787076613.jpg (1278x1299, 169K)

>U wut m8? This isn't circa 2006 /b/ and never has been. I think you might be a little confused.

You mad?

a girl in middle school hugged me but then she went to a different school and I've never done anything since

Am I a normie?

Your amusing display of impotent rage is one of the reasons I come here in the first place.

>if they know they're pedos but they still have kids they're pretty retarded.

Not if they learn to control themselves.

>Am I a normie?

No you are an incel

>Your amusing display of impotent rage is one of the reasons I come here in the first place.

GEEET OOOUUTTTT NORMAL PERSON AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1444519542986.png (665x662, 422K)

reading comprehension apparently isn't your strong point either.

>reading comprehension apparently isn't your strong point either.

Regardless hikikomori do not have girlfriends they don't leave their rooms do not talk to anyone they piss in their rooms they eat in their rooms they collect garbage ect unless it's an online relationship hikikomori do not have girlfriends there is no such thing as misaki faggot.

Attached: 1524383315671.jpg (900x636, 445K)

>no sex?
Check

>no gf?
Check

>no friends+bars/clubs?
Check. Only 1 friend(my cat)

>KHV?
Yes.

>NEET?
Yep.

>Male?
Yep. I have a dong.

>mentally ill?
Depressed and anxious.

>skinny?
6'0 and 125 lbs.

>anime waifus?
Yes.

>pedo?
Yes. 14 and above.

>married?
Hah. Never even had a gf.

>poor?
Rn in my country i have 12 lei to my name.

>average looking?
A max 5/10

I hate myself

>I hate myself

Same

Guys I've hugged twice by this one girl in 10th grade, do I still check off?

>Guys I've hugged twice by this one girl in 10th grade, do I still check off?

No

Nah dude thats bullshit, she's the one who hugged me dude and she friended me because of my akwardness and we both did rotc. Plus I felt weird hugging her and didnt know how hard I should hug her because I didnt know if it was weird to hug her tits. I never really talked to her at all about anything, yet she stuck around with me and sat by me at lunch plus I'm a pedo so thats should give me like an auto robot reassessment

>Yes. 14 and above.

Every man is an Ephebophile user.

>plus I'm a pedo so thats should give me like an auto robot reassessment

True

yes im not robot i cyborg im cant find my place in world where i belong too normal for robot too robot for normal

I almost fit all of those categories except for the pedo one

I have a girlfriend but I don't love her
does that count

why did he take off his shirt tho

>does that count

Yes and that's not even a girlfriend that is a fuck buddy.

>I almost fit all of those categories except for the pedo one

Confrats

Kill yourself pedo nigger

Attached: si03ccvmgk711.jpg (656x480, 43K)

>Kill yourself pedo nigger

No you

While I don't disagree with you there is only one robot on the planet and its you OP. But that kinda poses a problem. If you are one of a kind then you are special and if you are special in any way how in hell can you be a robot?

Most robots who came here four years ago have since got girlfriends and had sex. Theyre still robots. Most people lose their virginity at around 19, so a robot who came here at 18 could have easily had sex since, its virtually certain that most of us have had sex.

The adult virgin thing is a meme like bane posting on /tv/. Its not real its just funny.

I am not one of a kind you faggot i am just the only real robot left all of the real robots besides me left.

>Uggghh its just a joke guies it isn't a real thing

newfag

Its true though. How many of the pathetic virgin stories do you think are legit? Do you also believe tendie posting is real?

>The adult virgin thing is a meme
I'm 31 and a virgin, what now?

Unless youre in a wheelchair or some shit I seriously doubt that.

>How many of the pathetic virgin stories do you think are legit?

A good porschen.

>Do you also believe tendie posting is real?

Maybe some but not all normalfags who larp as robots are cancer.

>I seriously doubt that
kek, you're at fucking Jow Forums

>a good portion of virgin stories are real

Statistically, its very very unlikely

Attached: 2EBB7E91-9014-4B74-96B6-57A1EE3E9C03.png (1012x667, 72K)

Normalfaggot here.
Make me leave, virgin.

>Statistically, its very very unlikely
>Shitty American Study

Some robots live in other countries you faggot.

Attached: d34eb49b1909d9a2a6591545662b5cf42107d76cf603f0caf374c68ad478e7e1.jpg (1024x904, 64K)

Bull fucking shit, there is no fucking way that it is similar for women
Fuck off

A place where people pretend to be virgins because its funny, with maybe a handful of actual incels thrown in not getting the joke.

Had a GOOD long laugh, thanks OP.
>if you never ate shit that you pooped you're not a robot
Here, helping you out.

Either way, I'm 31 and a virgin, fite me

Men tend to have more sex, and be more promiscuous than women. Thats why the hurr all women are whores meme is funny, its the exact opposite of reality.

Are you an actual adult virgin or are you a very good troll?

Attached: FAAD81EB-6D06-47C6-940A-604B0290146B.png (750x1334, 200K)

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUKING SAY IT? INCEL MEANS A Person who is not in a relationship nor has had sex in a significant amount of time, despite numerous attempts YOU DUMBASSES . NOT ALL INCELS ARE VIRGINS HOWEVER TO BE A ROBOT YOU HAVE TO BE A VIRGIN THIS WAS DISCUSSED ON HERE LONG AGO.

Attached: gLbKmpm.jpg (500x500, 38K)

Sure you are kiddo, does your dad also work at Nintendo?

To be a robot all you have to do is pretend to be a virgin. Sometimes.

Because its funny.

All the fembots here claim to be that way because they havent had sex in months, most guys here havent period. I know plenty of guys who are virgins, i know hardly any women that are virgins
Also guys cant be whores dumbass

>Self-reports
>Nowadays boys are supposed to be fuckbois and girls to be virgins
>The legitimacy of this """"study""""

And then this faggot says:"it's just to be funny no one here is a virgin" :)

Jesus I swear you're a next level kind of cancer

>i know plenty of guys who are virgins

Youre either underaged or lying. Its virtually impossible to be a virgin after 20.

>INVOLUNTARY
>CELIBATE
C E L I B A T E
and it's ok if he had sex? Retard. What you described may be a robot, a failed normie, a cyborg, whatever. Not incel.

I know a a couple of guys who are virigins after twenty. I dont know any girls

But it is jist to be funny, and statistically its almost impossible for a person past 20 to be a virgin.

Scroll through the catalogue and see how many threads you see about girlfriends or people talking about sexual experiences. These same people will be pretending to be virgins in the next tendie thread. Because pretending to be a parhetic virgin is the point of Jow Forums. Thats why its funny.

They in wheelchairs?

Celibate just means a person who abstains from marriage and sexual relations it doesn't mean being a virgin even MGTOW can be considered celibates because they are going their own way in life regardless of whether or not they had sex..

>tfw 21 and a virgin while not being ugly or in a wheelchair

H-heh

>phoneposter
get out

unsurprisingly unoriginal

>its almost impossible for a person past 20 to be a virgin.

Are you fucking stupid? jesus christ this has to be bait have you ever heard of Elliot Rodger?

Attached: Elliot_Rodger_icon.jpg (900x900, 129K)

Well obviously if 3% of men are virgins after 21 there will be some (although most of them will be actually disabled and in wheelchairs and shit) if you take a large enough sample size, but the point it its very, very unlikely.

>pretending to be a parhetic virgin is the point of Jow Forums. Thats why its funny.

Obviously you were not here during the beta uprising era yeah our fellow robot Chris Mercer was totally a normalfag larping when he posted that he was gonna shoot up his school and then actually did it right? BULLSHIT.

Attached: 15027508_1945970565630576_7203996724097171353_n.jpg (730x490, 38K)

Middle aged guy here

>If you have ever had sex you're not a robot
>If you have ever had a gf you're not a robot
Full-tier manwhore due to unlimited (and unreflected) self confidence until 17-ish, even including a lucky FFM. Good times.
>If you have a social life many friends and go to bars clubs and other activities you're not a robot
2-3 good bros from youth left. Meet every 1-2 months and get drunk, that is it.
>If you're not a KHV you're not a robot
see above
>If you're not a Neet Hikikomori or Wage Slave you're not a robot
8 years of hiki living to the point of panicattacks over buying groceries. Improving in the last 3 years
>If you aren't a Male you're not a robot
suck my grower cock, bitch
>If you aren't autistic or mentally ill in any way you're not a robot
Avoidant, ocd and probably more. Fuck therapists and diagnoses though. They do not treat you toward being happy or content, just to let you function. Not paying or opening myself up for that shit. If I can't fix it on my own somehow, the fault stays
>If you are not fat or a small skinny manlet you're not a robot
Worked it back from a 115 kg blob back to 75 kg
>If you aren't sexually attracted to 2D anime girls you're not a robot
Do not touch or doubt my waifu
Feared for a bit I was, staying on imageboards too long. Turns out I am actually disgusted by 3d lolis. They simply smell wrong, shit was a relief to know I tell you.
>If you are married and have kids you're not a robot
Voluntary self enslavement or findom are not part of my kinks, no.
>If you are not poor and have a lot of money you're not a robot
NEET, might find IT shit to wageslave
>If you are not ugly or average looking you're not a robot
cutesy babyface, to the point of often being assumed gay. Too bad I hate males even far more than females. Age should hopefully make it less prominent

what meme is the kid in the blue shirt supposed to be doing in the third panel (the one with the dab)

>there is no such thing as misaki
ouch, you didn't have to go that far user...

No he was an actual virgin who believed he was in company and acted like a retard. But thats even funnier. Beta uprising is a meme. Adult virginity is a meme.

Thanks for giving me hope user. I was watching eggy videos and i was becoming pretty blackpilled until i saw this

Do you have anymore white pilled images?

I was being sarcastic you fucking idiot and back in 2015 most of the real robots were still here so he was in company.

Theres no such thing as a real robot. Its always only ever been normal people pretending to be virgins because it was funny.

Ya i know, but it would be torture to be attracted to your own daughter everyday knowing you can't do shit. For me that would be torture atlest

Attached: duck drinking something hot.jpg (780x720, 107K)

>Ya i know, but it would be torture to be attracted to your own daughter everyday knowing you can't do shit. For me that would be torture atlest

Okay you have a point there buddy and i agree it would be hell.