Does anyone else just immediately look down on everybody who self-identifies as an "incel"?

i'm not entirely sure why i do this but as soon as i see somebody call themselves an incel i just simply no longer can see them as people. it's not hatred, they just become less than human in my mind.

Attached: 3fdf.png (537x239, 10K)

when did "incel" replace the word "robot"?

well no shit. its some retarded reddit term for edgy faggots. technically i am one but would never use that term to describe myself because to me an incel is just a raging foaming at the mouth teenage dip shit

It's because it's a reddit term and implies that they're owed and rejected sex instead of just being a low-value male.
"involuntarily" implies that it's the fault of another party that they aren't getting laid, which also implies that they're owed sex in the first place.
It's a tough world out there, but NEETs aren't "Involuntarily Unemployed" when they're not hired due to a massive gap in their resume

when they shut down the subreddit and all the annoying fucks came here and tried to claim that incels are robots. they need to seriously fuck off

>t. Gaping roast beef hole
Let me know when you figure out the definition of involuntary. Hint it doesnt mean entitlement you fucking idiot

>anyone who disagrees with me is le roastee

Thanks for analyzing the normies term for us and then implying that their language is somehow our fault. The world is a worse place because you wasted 3 minutes typing out that drivel.

>talk like a roastie.
>get called a roastie
Makes sense.

that wasnt me autismo

based and redpilled. ignore the haters

I wasn't saying it was you, retard. I was saying exactly what i typed. Everyone gets called what they act like. Especially on message boards.

why wouldn't you look down on incels? They're mentally children, walking abortions. Incomplete males. They're all wastes of space, extremely depressing and annoying who think they're really edgy and interesting but actually no one wants to be around them because they're insufferable and constantly complain. Can't take a joke whilst simultaneously attacking everyone around them. Sad pathetic weaklings with entitlement issues. They probably have terrible body odour and greasy hair too.

I'm a 26 year old kissless virgin myself, but I do think that "incel" people can go a bit nuts, especially with all the stuff where they advocate for violence and stuff against normal people.

Incels shit this board up but are tolerable unlike the gay and trannys fags

Theyre like robots but far more violent and malicious. Ive read some of their stuff and its pretty fucked up and unjustified. I dont think turning women universally into sex slaves will make many of us happier.

they're like faggots whose identity revolves around their sexuality so yea, it's only natural to look them down.

>a fringe group of extremists within a community advocate for violence.
You don't say. That's truly shocking.

Behind every incel hate thread is a faggot attentionwhoring normie who probably uses trap discords

KYS OP fucking faggot

behind every incel hate thread is a robot sick of being associated with edgy nu-males that got flipped in a different direction

no
ultimately i think that they have a point that society is biased towards women and gives more to them
calling yourself an incel though means you have no self-respect though in my eyes, because it assumes your character revolves around sex solely
i much prefer the term robot

I say I'm in incel in some posts for the free (You)'s. It seems to piss off every board except for this one.

>t. thinks femoids and non-virgins can be robots
tell us more of how normalfags are robots

where the fuck did i say that? is this how you argue you teenage faggot?

>robot circa 2018

this board is a place for socially awkward narcissistic bitter young adults to hook up, real posters fucked off to wizchan years ago. Just look at how many buzzword are thrown around

Virgins are incels retard, you said incels arent robots. You fucking invading normalfags come up with a new definition every week right from your /r9fag/ threads. Just go back and take a dick in the ass faggot and spare me your sophistry.

oh, this incel argument again. you aren't a robot, we don't want you here. being a virgin doesn't automatically make you a robot, see:virgin femanons. now fuck off

No u to /lgbt/
Raging homosexual, no one cares what some dick sucking faggot thinks is a robot

Not all virgins are incels. I dont want women made into sex slave sluts for use by men. Hell, not all incels are even virgins these days. Fuck off.

>everyone who disagrees with me is a [buzzwprd] who should go back to [boogyman site or board]

i did't

filter for incel when?

i want you to actually take a step back and think how badly annoying a group has to be to get banned from fucking reddit. holy shit that is so pathetic

That doesn't make sense.
It seems like incel is just a made up insult for a fake caricature

its not an "insult", incels themselves came up with the term.

I tend to ask why they won't use hookers. If they say "its illegal!" or "its not real sex", I look down on them. If they're just poor as fuck, now thats understandable.

I thought the term was made by a woman when she made a documentary?

Funny, I feel the same way about people who call others incels.

With them, also brought the droves of normalfags that get off on attacking them. We are now dealing with both

That's because they're not user. Real people treat women with respect, dignity and honor.

Attached: firefox_2018-08-02_21-28-14.png (706x542, 37K)

Lmao imagine the ugly fuck who typed this out

based and redpilled, this is how you get laid, ugly incels.

I don't do that and I'm not a virgin. Stop lying to these guys about what women want you loser virgin

Ok? Who called you virgin? Are you stupid? You won't get laid acting like an incel, sweetie.

I literally fucked my girl this morning. I'm just saying don't lie to these guys about what women want, it's only going to hurt their chances of finding a partner. Women dont want to be treated with respect that shit doesn't work, you don't out right disrespect them but you don't suck up either.
Incel implies virginity btw, it's not a term to mean "misogynist" you loser virgin

reddit niggers brought it here
the last data set is incomplete btw its only Jan-Aug but i included it to show how much incel usage has grown this year

Attached: graph.png (600x463, 35K)

>not a virgin
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK, WOMP WOMP

Yes. I also immediately look down on anyone who uses the term as an insult for someone else. It's a shitty redditard term and I can't stand anyone who uses it.

Attached: 1531228343830.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Just filter incel for OPs, thats what I do
Gets rid of 99% of threads whining about those evil virgin men

>incel
>virgin
>girl
>women
>roastie
>chad
>ywn

must have filters for this board

It's because you're a normalfag. Normals see someone who doesn't get sex as an utter subhuman.

Especially women, they have a seething hate for incels.

>I'm not a virgin
then get your normalfaggot ass out of here

Normal people don't look down on people BECAUSE they can't get sex; they look down on them for the same reasons that they can't get sex.

try searching elliot rodger. he was an incel and still is accepted by board culture. doesn't make it "reddit" because new terms are created.

Praise be st elliot

Pretty much everything disagrees with you bub.

I'm sure I'm not the only incel/robot/whatever here who had normalfags find out and had them start treating them like shit.

How is your unverifiable anecdote 'pretty much everything'?

Do you live under a rock? Look at how normalfags treat virgins on television, in movies, in casual conversation, etc.
I would post some screencaps and stuff but I'm on my work computer.

t. Reddit faggot

Or maybe they're voluntarily celibate and you just assume they're "incel"?

>on television, in movies,
There's your problem. Try interacting with actual people. At worst, jock types might tease a guy about it if they otherwise like him. If people are genuinely treating you like shit, there's probably something else wrong on your end; and that same thing is probably what's keeping you from getting laid.

You mean actual people like the ones I worked with who began to berate me daily and treat me like a child after finding out I was a virgin at 21?

Fuck you and your kind, Elliot was right you all deserve to die.

Your either exaggerating or there's more to it. Either way, it doesn't surprise me that you're a Supreme Loser fanboy. Enjoy your made-up persecution, just like he did. Later.

To be honest I'd rather have the incel crowd here than all you normalscum any day, at least they're virgins and not women. You sex having normalfags need to all die

>its always your fault people are nice and can't possibly be ostracizing anyone!

You fucking retarded braindead normalshithead piece of garbage

This. Please stop arguing with normalfags brother. They will never learn. They lived their lifes with happines

Because with the term incel comes thoughts of womanizers, nazis, idiots, etc. The idea that someone in "progressive" society is worse off than themselves, not due to their own doing, but due to society casting them off as being unpalatable, is utterly foreign to most. Therefore, rather than make an active attempt to help lift up incels, it is easier for everyone else to justify their actions against incels by claiming they deserve it, rather than actually be nice. It allows them to continue virtue signaling about everything else without guilt.

Yes, because they're overly dramatic autists who sperg out every 2 minuted. Look at this ad from the early 2000s. Especially 90s, basically every video game ad was "You're a loser nerd, buy our shit!"

You need to learn to laugh at yourself and not take everything super seriously

Attached: 34POg7QH58jMDuhjAbcwSGf4ODGXwCbbHeUcIcxGYoI.jpg (1280x1789, 425K)

Factual response and the only correct answer

It's funny how normalfags and lefties hate incels for being "entitled" and having a victim mentality when niggers, minorities, and women--the people they love to defend--are exactly the same. Yet, when it comes to incels, normalfags suddenly adopt the boomer mentality and tell incels to work harder and improve themselves. But they'll never say this to lazy nig nogs who only hold themselves back just like incels. Incels are only hated because they're ugly, not because of their personalities or attitudes. That's the blackpill of the day.