Depression took the love for your only passion away

>depression took the love for your only passion away

there is only one thing left to do

Attached: 1507069747395~01.jpg (2988x4871, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=94jxBUU-dZI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Get help and work through it !

elabora8

You are right I'm already working on getting out of this just wanted to whiny post I guess

It's jus that when everything you were about gets taken away from you

You don't feel like yourself anymore

Attached: 2e42c5c572051dc7eeabc3dbaa84ae5b.jpg (500x746, 63K)

Idk t b h senpai originalo

I need a pic of your butthole

What was this passion why not let robots have sex with you so they can lose their virginity?

What is it like to have a passion?

>Only one thing left to do

Are you going to an hero too OP? I'll see you on the other side

Attached: 1532339158888.jpg (490x586, 33K)

Can you put a penis in this picture

I know what you mean. I'm at all time low right now. It's hard to remember things can be different

You wont see anyone user after you die its like sleeping but no dreams, all the NDE people have had they were not 100% dead medicaly yes they were but if they were 100% dead they wouldn't be able to come back, what they saw was their brain losing O2 creating weird "dreams" and visions

Alot of shit really used to be creative ever since I could remember myself but now I find no joy or Beaty in anything
Can't even be the sadartist

Alot of reasons I want to take my v with meh
Remember in middle school the only reason why I didn't break into crying cause I was getting bullied was my shitty sketches

You look like this chick who post newds on /b/

You can give me your virginity before you go?

They will trus m
But b you will lose so muc shi there is a next chan shooting coming men I feel it
Don't leav
NOT MEH ON PIC

So you just save random pics of a female who post lewds all the time? And the picture has no other image found on search.. and there happens to be a drawing on the pic and you are talking about drawing right? lol stupid slut

Are you a female (male)? How big is your benis if yes?

>be autistic
>used to love maths, coding and anime for all my life as those were my only fixed interests
>run depression.exe
>that passion has been taken away and I can't see a future anymore because I cannot develop an interest in anything else
>doctors don't want to help me and I've already been on several antidepressants, antipsychotics, therapies etc.
>this just keeps getting worse

Suicide doesn't seem so bad at this point. I don't really want to though because I know it would destroy my mother, I'm all she has in her life right now. Also, I'm kind of a pussy.

Attached: 1532645923069.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

I know what you mean with depression
my jew ex gf cucked me
and my parents got a divorce
all i did was feel angry and alone
and it made me quit my dream
i was a music major and had been playing guitar for about 5 years. I had potential
but depression made me stop playing it. i seriously would only pick it up for 10 minutes every 3 months
by 2017 I started to feel better, so I begun playing it again, and now i play it pretty regularly

You sound like a whiny little faggot also you will never make it big in music

Whiny faggots make it in music all the time. Sufjan Stevens , Bright Eyes , all of the emoji genre.

I've abandoned the dream completely anyways. I never had the drive or focus i needed to excel at it. But for a small window of time I had a guitar teacher who could of legitimately helped me to be a great guitar player. Without that guidance I tend to lose focus.
I'm focusing on a career as a chef now.

Dont worry roz, it shall pass. Hovewer this is not the place to go to for advice and help, and attention will not cure your depression either. You should start by sharing your art with friends, family and your peers. That will build up your confidence and reinvigorate your interest in art. It is up to you from there on.

Have a nice day roz :)

Not him but are you a homosexual?

i can't help you buddy. im sorry. Just not into dudes like that.
You should be able to tell by my previous posts desu.

Ye ye ye definitely totally

Fucking crackersnithez
Was the depression caus of irl trauma or just hormones etc?
Yeah I understand I'm also an aspie and at least it used to give you retarded strength to obsess over shit that made you happy
SADBRAIN LITERALLY DAMAGED Z AUTISM
Ffff that months shit is real
How did it got better?
Art is moar about masterbating and less about making it normie big

Attached: 1_large.jpg (1360x1360, 221K)

Oh I'm not gay user but all the people who went to cooking school I knew were gay

I hope you get raped OP or at least abused

how long is the ban for posting pics of yourself? is it worth it?

OP if thats you, you look creepy AF 3/10 also take this shit to /soc/ you ugly fuck

Yeah you are right it's just that I can relate to robots even tho I'm not that liked here

I'm extremely ashamed of anything I create rn, wat friend

Done already
Not her

Attached: 2~28.jpg (600x400, 62K)

Well i was more interested in music previously. I just can cook. I started to make food which tasted way better than any restaurant i could go to. That's when i figured i'd try it out. it's not high paying career, but there will always be a job for me. Demand for prepcooks/cooks/chefs never really dies.
And no im not into baking. Which is the real homoshit.
>How did it got better?
It just eventually faded away. It took about 2-3 years till i felt good enough to focus on guitar. And still desu I'm not into it as much as I was before.
During the years of depression I got into playing fighting games, and now I got into cooking.

it's sad that my passion for it never fully recovered but, I'm glad I still play it a lot. And I honestly feel like i play better now than i used to when i was majoring in music.

Idk but it claims thats not her in the pic come on we know it is

It may feel hopeless user, but it is far from it. If your meds make you feel worse and do nothing for you, ditch them. Then, you should start spending more time with your mother and share a lot of some quality time together.
If that doesnt help in any way, try to get back into programming or maths with someone. Doesnt matter if it is some stranger on the internet, as long as they are supportive and good people. At first, you wont enjoy this but over time, it may reinvigorate your interest in your hobbies since you are not creating just for yourself, but for someone else too.
And if that fails too, just start exercising (anything is good, but do it at least 20 minutes a day) and eating healthy. That should help, even if just a little bit.
And if all this fails, seek help of a professional.

But until then, have a nice day and a good nights sleep, that helps too :)

Do you think you're being quirky, ironic, and interesting by ""acting"" and typing like a drooling retard everywhere on the internet?

So you got diddled OP?

to be fair there's something legitimately wrong with her. I've seen her lick her own used maxipad.

If you got raped you are not a virgin, so back to what I said just let robots use your damaged body for sex you have nothing else going for you

Fffff yeah the not full recovery shi is kinda Har if you don't want things to change but atleast you have more shit and you are happy
I can't larp for shit nig this is all meh
The general abuse part, besides even you ni g g ers have standards

Arent you that whore who post nudes all the time?

>Not her
irrelevant to the question. i know youve posted pics before. i am only wondering how long was your ban when you did.

The fuck did you save pic by chance?

ew. why would i?

Just lay there naked and let me fuck you

Dig a maxipad out of the trash and post it

No idea why did you see it lol

Wat is delete cookies
Wouldagainandimflexinaboutit

Attached: 1511127452850.jpg (1500x1000, 393K)

Post a picture of your room I want to see how crazy you are

Okey if you want to suc my geminetrap benis so muc

I don't know, maybe a bit of both? It sort of started in early teenage years and I had to go through/witness a lot of violence in my house which may have contributed. I can't really say for sure because I should be happy right now, but I'm not. It makes me feel selfish sometimes. Maybe it is just "le chemical imbalance" or hormones. There's been a lot of changes in my life recently as well which may have contributed. Doctors can't decide whether I'm bipolar or have just clinical depression.

Thanks for your kind words user. I've already tried some of this. I spend time with my mother, I go out sometimes now and sort of see "friends" irl. I'm trying to get back into programming with probably my closest friend ever, we're going to start learning C++ OpenGL together and we recently made a discord bot together in Python, although I still do not feel proud or the satisfaction I used to feel. I also do exercise and eat healthy, at least try to. I've kind of gone off food and lost about a stone in under a month or so. I was 12 stone around the start of July/end of June, and now I'm 11 stone going down near 10 stone.
I see a doctor every other week and sadly I cannot get any help. They don't want to give me any more drugs since these have either triggered a psychotic or manic episode, the waiting list for therapy is a year and I'm moving out to another area in a month, etc. Every appointment they just say shit like "oh you'll get through it user, now get out my office".

Attached: 1532645210568.png (300x535, 139K)

I've seen her naked before 2/10 wouldn't touch that and she doesn't shower or brush her teeth

roz post the maxipad pic so i can prove im not a liar.

Same with the abuse you can't get over it if you don't ascepe

What else can you do though nothing just let robots fuck you

I'm sure you enjoyed the abuse or invited it at the least, people like you are the ones that get drunk have sex then tell everyone it was rape

>calls me by the trip
God summer won't end
Exactly I make a perfforevervirgin

Attached: 56fd69ef12a4f.image.jpg (720x478, 48K)

Just post the fucking picture you bitch

what i'd do is i'd shower you, wash that butthole and that vagina. Shampoo your hair. Do your laundry. Make your bed. Brush your teeth.
Then i'd fuck the shit out ya.

Totally not talking to an underage n e w f a g rn I see

You a kid right?

youtube.com/watch?v=94jxBUU-dZI

>tfw Roz fans communicate with her

Owo I need to reply to texts but I'm too depressed
I'm sorry user ugh I need to try don't want to disappoint /ghost
imagranny

Attached: 3A12B83300000578-3904140-image-a-15_1478297198354.jpg (306x387, 23K)

Can i clean you?

You are annoying as fuck

Noic bait user I'm takin

Attached: 570119346.jpg (163x198, 10K)

How old are you? If willing to say OP

how muc do you think

Something around 18 to 24 right?

18 year old senile gilf

I made this in a session and the therapist said it's me getting pierced by a penis

Fukken hell

Attached: [004758].jpg (686x428, 45K)

Ever take a dick up the ass

How is that you being pierced by a penis wtf? I'm lucky my psychologist is the same age as me and is hot as fuck love seeing her bend down showing the goods and nips, thick ass no weird drawing shit either

So are you on NEETbux? What mental health problems you have?

Would I be able to obtain a used tampon from you

He was freudian, or whatever. Tried to trigger me I think. Yeah, sound nice. Had also a hot psychologist later on. But she didn't help with my sex issues either. But at least to other guy got me into drawing, but Im still blocked, too much fear not getting it right. So much to get out of my head, would help a lot.

FELLAS!
WE GOTTA STOP DEPRESSION!

Attached: 1527413694565.png (407x471, 67K)

Hope it helps you, I go weekly hour session and it pretty much does nothing for me but keeps my bux