Do Asian girls really have a thing for white guys or is that just a meme?

Do Asian girls really have a thing for white guys or is that just a meme?

Attached: 3A1A69FF-ECD7-41D7-8725-EBCB70654D96.jpg (768x960, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EJ8LzkIfmxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not all of them have the same taste just because they're from the same race. Maybe some do, maybe others don't.

all 2 billion asian women in the world have the exact same tastes and opinions

It probably is true that the average "western" Asian likes white guys more than her own kind but I'm not really sure since I never leave the house.

Theyre nigger lovers now

Asians fucking hate niggers you assblasted faggot.

mostly S.E.A but be warned your son will most likely be whiny faggot

Depends. In Asia not really. In the us they are a lot more open to other races. Thst being said most of the Asian women I know are coal burners to take that as you want.

can confirm
especially the ones that look like OP that barely speak english

Bitch they got half japanese half nigger families all over japan they nigger lovers u uncultured bitch boy only chinese polluted air breathing shits think whites are best bc duh

They think blacks are handsome and look strong you fucking retard

Not a meme. They won't fuck the guys on Jow Forums though. Being white ain't enough in and of itself, but there's no shortage of self-hating Ling-Ling's to colonize if you're white.

t. Lurks in Asian subreddits

Looking at this, what do you think?

Attached: 1523153177925.webm (854x480, 1.97M)

samefag desu originolli

If you're a low tier while guy you'll have to go for jungle gooks, even as low as filipino but you can still get higher than what you're worth. If you're a decent white guy, its no problem with jap or korean or chinese.

If that's not enough, here are some marriage statistics.

Attached: 1524305109105.jpg (611x759, 100K)

youtu.be/EJ8LzkIfmxw
Watch this and get your answer.It is a PBS video.

I don't think they generally do but since they are so numerous that ones that are give themselves away.

They definetly do. Went to Thailand about a month ago, tried tinder there and literaly got match after match, a dream come true if you're into ladyboys

>install tantan as a white guy with blue eyes from germany
>get 80 matches and 220 likes in 4 days
>even some super likes

How did you do on normal tinder? For comparison.

Attached: 0d04df38.jpg (932x810, 58K)

The way you guys put asians on pedestals they are going to be just as bad as white women. They already are gold diggers.

They are extremely materialistic and white guys are typically higher up on the economic and social ladder so they assume whites will get them more shit.
>women, women never change

there are more asian girls than robots could ever put on pedestal, most white men don't care about them and that'll keep them in line

White guys obsess over them when in actuality they have some of the worst facial features unless they get work done.

>their culture
lmao they are all sluts be over 6 foot 3 and fuck any of them when you visit.

I live in japan buddy behind closed doors when you get to casual chatting with a friend (even young people) they literally all say niggers are subhuman and theres a few words from the old days that directly translate same as the American nigger with the same racist connotation. If anything they are infinitely more racist then the west because nobody really told them to stop calling people those things. Theres no movement to end racism in japan.

after dating a white guy, yes i prefer them more now.

t.asian femanon

true, asians are much more racist than westerners.