Tell me her name anons. What made you fall in love with her? What happened to her?

Tell me her name anons. What made you fall in love with her? What happened to her?

Attached: PBF252-Carolyn.jpg (900x300, 105K)

>Samantha
>ginger blue eyes and warm smile
>long legs, pure laugh big boobs and she had a massive massive heart and so much love

What happened to her?

Schizophrenia took her, i speak to her still but its not her, shes a shell doped up on meds. Its not the girl i loved, shes lost her laugh and become completely apathetic becaude of meds

I want my love back anons, i visit her once a week and i cant take it anymore

>Bethany

Put my life into her for three years, she left me and im trying to get my life back together.

She left and i never heard from her since. No one has. No one knows wher she is. Last we hteard is that she caught a flight to Hawaii and tbat was it. Gone.

That was 2years ago now. I still make food for two, just in case she comes back.

I came her to feel

Keeo them coming anons

>Caroline
>She was the first person that actually cared about me, cheered me up when i was sad and often talked to me.
But she already has bf.

Attached: 1509226055469.jpg (2556x1684, 133K)

>Rebecca
>small, bit chubby dark-haired girl
>always smiling or laughing
>cute brown eyes

she stopped talking to me as i was being an asshole to her, i fell for the girls like bad boys meme and i ceased being myself. fuck i miss her

Attached: 1532904660652.png (506x755, 370K)

Any chance you could contact them again anons?

> Sheila
> Smol, cute, so friendly to me and we talked for hours every damn day

She stayed with me for 12 years and we got married two ago.

> Rae 5 years together
> Kind thoughtful and spontaneous
> Left me for someone else

Proud of you my boy, but why are you here?

>Sara
>the most cute looking thing
>seemed friendly
>tall
>seemed smart
Kept staring at her for years and she friended me on facebook but I never got the courage to talk to her so she deleted me and when high school was over never saw her again.

There is no her, never was, only him.

Get this successful relationship story out of here

Attached: 1504664674937.jpg (1663x1247, 176K)

Emily
Known her for 5 years now, we've been kinda friends for a while but in the past year my feelings have become painfully strong for her, we've got closer since but are still friends
She's nerdy, likes manga and anime, brown hair, glasses, the cutest sneeze imaginable (like holy fuck I just want to hug her so much when she sneezes), dry sense of humour and is really clever
She's said in passing that she's asexual so it's kinda hard to know what's going on, we're hopefully going to the same University so...

Attached: EW.jpg (602x851, 94K)

>I still make food for two
You're really warming my heart user, you'll be a wonderful bf, I mean it

Attached: Starfire.png (610x480, 239K)

this user here thankyou user, her parents, friends, me no one knows where she went

thankyou user i appreciate that. We should grab a beer together, ill make spaghetti. maybe then i can share dinner with someone after two years

reminder that if you have/had a oneitis you're not a true robot

>Jasmine
>Black curly-ish hair middle lenght
>thin, tall, big brown puppy eyes, pink and plump lips

She is just so perfect
No flaws at all
She is caring, nice, funny, intelligent, a good listener, pretty, well built and I could go on for years, this girl just has everything a human should have and if everyone was like her the world would be heaven

I still talk to her, but as friends, since I guess she would never want of me as anything more than a friend, plus we live too far from each other anyways so a relationship would be pointless
Oh, and it's been 2 years I know her

I won't say her name
I still think about her every now and then;

I'm not looking for sympathy or pity, I actually like that I'm fixated on her, because it means I actually liked her and I wasn't just dating her just because.

>Lisa
>Her smile whenever she saw me, the way she hugged me when she was cold, her stubbornness, she never let her wheelchair stop her doing what she wanted
>got married in a small chapel last month

she begged me to love her and let her love me, for months, and was a great friend
she got bored and ghosted me without explanation

Attached: 1530815350547.jpg (203x250, 6K)

To you?
Please god user, don't let me down

Is there any chance you could meet again, when did you last message?

Yes, to me. We started going out in high school and she was my first gf.

>'Tell me her name'
Not gonna do that. It's kinda rare and I don't wanna be too specific.
>'What made you fall in love with her?'
We had many common interests and similar personalities. She also was like a 8/10.
>'What happened to her?'
She moved to another school. Haven't talked to her ever since. Three years later, I still can't stop thinking about her.

are you the guy what posted these stories?

Attached: wheelchair wifeanon stories.png (912x1384, 119K)

>Megan

We were volunteering at a student arts festival. One particular art production we stewarded for was a comedy cricket match where two actors pretended to play and the audience had to umpire (it was weird). Audience members and volunteers were given the cricket umpire hats as part of the show. Megan was given a hat by the actors but had been asked by our manager to be at another event so she was looking for someone to pass the hat to.
I was standing in front of her, unaware, watching the performance unfold. All of a sudden, someone jumped on me and put something on my head. I staggered forward slightly, took off what was on my head (a cricket umpire hat) and turned round.

I saw Megan jogging away from me. After a few steps she turned to look at me, still jogging as she did so..It was a sweltering hot day, the sun blazing fiercely - but as Megan turned, the sun's light bounced off her snow white skin and her beautiful bright blonde hair (so bright, like ivory almost). The light seemed to surround her, envelop her and be absorbed by her - it almost looked like she was glowing, like all that brightness that shone across the city was emanating from her and her alone. And as she turned she smiled the fullest sweetest smile I've ever seen - just for me. As I watched her turn back and jog into the distance, I knew that if even if I were to see all the natural and man-made wonders of the world, all the wonders of space, even the face of God himself, this would still be the most beautiful sight I would ever see.

She's in London now, three years hence. With her two jobs. With her new boyfriend. Seems pretty serious, though quite recent.
Saw her in earlier this year. She got into contact out of the blue. I thought this was my chance finally. I thought this was it. I was going to move down there, go do an MA. All just for her, to be with her. Wasn't to be. I won't forget her. I refuse to. Some memories are too precious.

I am! I think anyone would care enough to cap those.

You are! I spoke to you about it then too, it's a rare wholesome r9k story, I've got it copied for future feels if that's okay

Attached: Borks.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

That was pretty fucking beautiful user.
I know the feeling. Those that call it cringy just haven't felt it yet

Sure. I wouldn't nave posted if I didn't want people to read them. If you've got any more questions or story requests I'm here.

Always remember where you came from

Ah user. Ah life

Attached: 37f.jpg (500x461, 18K)

holy fuck, well there's no way I'm topping these two.

Reminded that if you post in here you are not a robot.

Attached: 1524170769_1496022994811.gif (1027x731, 111K)

Oh no, what a tragedy.

>tfw you play Katawa Shoujo in real life

Attached: fbm.jpg (800x732, 65K)

you might be able to still pursue a romantic relationship with her. a lot of asexuals are interested in romantic relationships. you won't be able to lewd though

V.
Brought me out of my shell and was my best friend and girlfriend for three years.
Swiftly died of a rare illness five years ago, aged 22.

So it goes.

Didn't feel anything when I visited her grave a couple months ago. I don't even know if that's a good or bad thing anymore. I'm just really tired of being sad.

Attached: 5sP5A.jpg (223x343, 26K)

Jennifer.
We have been together now for 4 1/2 years, living together for most of them. I recently opened up to her about the state of my mental health, she mocked me in chat with him, saying she "had to play suicide prevention hotline", I regret ever opening my mouth.
Shes gone to a party, mainly to meet him. They have been planing this and telling each other how much they look forward to this for a while. She lied to me about all of it. I confronted her before she left, apparently its all my fault. I'm controlling, I never let her do anything or have any friends, its not her fault that theres attraction. So now I sit here and drink. How am I supposed to not have trust issues when every single female stabs me in the back like this?

>viola
>same hobbys same interests
>too beta to talk to her for 3 years
>regret everything

pls kill me someone

A.

They were enchanting and alluring. I fell in love with them from the moment I spoke to them. They seemed caring, they met my needs, and then they made me:

1) give them money
2) cut for them
3) gaslighted me

It turned out I wasn't the only one they were doing it too.

And even though it hurt, I'd give anything for it to happen all over again.

>Jasmine
>short, dirty blonde hair, ice blue eyes, a smile that would calm a beast, and a laugh that would drive you madly in love
>great proportional body
>only person who seemed to understand and love me
I still remember hie soft she was, how warm she was. How happy we were.
Then I fucked everything up. I broke her fragile heart, a heart that loves me even to this day.

If only I would have stayed...

Attached: ImSlipping.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I've not played it but from what I've read it's about dating girls with disabilities so I guess it's similar to my situation.

>a heart that loves me even to this day
>if only i would have stayed
What happened?

I cant seem to get close to people
I packed up and left state without saying anything.
She sent me a letter 2 months ago saying how much she misses me.
That she is sorry for whatever she did.

Shes innocent, it's all me. Its always been me. Every night I go to sleep hoping I wont wake up in the morning.
I'm too afraid to go back and see that she moved on.

Attached: Days Go By But I Still Want To Die.png (635x661, 228K)

>She sent me a letter 2 months ago
>I'm too afraid to go back and see that she moved on

Two months isn't that long of a time for someone to completely move on.

absolute retard
go back
and see a therapist

I hate you more than I've ever hated another human being before. More than she hates you. More than you hate yourself.

>Krysia
>She was perfect height, looks and personality wise.
>My Dumb girl friend fucked it up for me on start and later.

She was my only regret for a time(and still her old version is that i didn't tried everything), good thing she changed to worse.

This had crossed my mind, I'm glad to see others think so too.
I'm a demisexual (inb4 fuck off to /LGBT/) and so I don't feel sexual attraction unless I've got a romantic attraction first. So the only person I've felt sexual attraction to is her.
Needless to say, it's a bit ironic.
Sexual satisfaction comes quite far down my list of things anyway, I love her body not because it fits the societal norms (indeed, it doesn't, she's not skinny, tall or the rest of it) but because it's her's and I love her.

Attached: medicalwoofer.jpg (1200x900, 197K)

Drop that cunt right now brother, she is controlling YOU not the other way around.

Jennifer is a cunt name anyway.

>Tell me her name anons.

Goes by many names. I personally call her Dia.

>What made you fall in love with her?

Her kind smile, the warmth of her hugs, her sweet smell, her gentle touch, how understanding she is, how she makes me feel better about myself, how she makes life seem worth living, how interesting talking to her can be, how driven she is, how she helps me strive to become better...

>What happened to her?

She never existed.

>Annabelle
>Beautiful, caring, a strong sense of self
>One of the smartest people I know

We practically grew up together, she is my oldest friend, so I tend to defer to her for advice and the likes. She's one of two people who gets my sense of humor and can actually make me laugh to tears. We have complementary interests in theater, art, and games, so we can shoot the shit while also introducing each other to new things that we knew the other would enjoy.

She came out as a lesbian. Obviously I spent enough time with her to see it coming from a mile away, but it just meant I would hurt a little every time she quipped at me. In those moments of laughter and joy, I remind myself that we could only ever be close friends, so it's kind of bittersweet.

lo and behold you write like a faggot and actually make an effort to use they pronouns, of course. No one make you cut yourself faggot. We all go through our shot but no one makes you do shit. I learned that lesson a loooonnnng time ago. You sound like a 17 year angst fag

A.H.

How I missed his voice, and the way he spoke. I always parted ways from him feeling inspired, like I could conquer anything, anyone... Like i could take over the world with his words in my head. Really opened my eyes to the reality of the world. He took a long voyage to Argentina after the war and I haven't seen that great man since. I love him still.