Tfw u initially come here as a joke

>tfw u initially come here as a joke
>laugh at greentexts of robots and steal memes
>"im just a beta introvert, not a robot, I'm fine I'll have a life"
>"have good grades, I'll just go to a good college and meet a girl there or at work and get a good job and have a family"
>years pass
>19yr
>Schizo AND bipolar
>had to drop out of community college
>realize u are one of (((them)))
>Ur stuck here
>ywn leave this place
>ywn maintain an actual loving relationship
>ywn hold down a job or stay in college for a sufficient period of time
>life consists of shitposting and talking to randos on discord
>tfw cant even play vidya anymore to distract myself from the emptiness because nothing is pleasurable
>tfw not even motivated to eat

Hold me, anons, even if I could talk to a girl why would they stay with a lunatic?

Attached: image-7-1.jpg (1242x1215, 735K)

It's time to shutdown the computer and actually do the things you've always thought about.

Good job user, you did it. And remember, you are here forever.

>nothing distracts from the gaping emptiness
>not even motivated to it
I know this feel so much even when Im so hungry it hurts it feels like Im force feeding myself every time I eat and Im full after a few bites. Food even feels gross just being in my mouth and Im just wasting away. I once dropped 20lbs from just being too depressed to eat

Attached: ADCDC8EE-068D-47F6-900C-CA1C47EE6957.png (267x320, 18K)

17-23 are the years young men typically develop mental problems. Add a bit of social isolation, exacerbated by overindulgence of technology, and you have the perfect storm for a recluse shell of a person that would frequent a place like this. I was just like you user, although my break initially happened at 17.

Ik ur right user, I wanted to be a doctor but if I can only manage to take 1 community college class at a time im pretty sure medical school would rape me. It sucks too cuz I was a great student and my teachers told me I would go places, HAHAHAHAHAHA IF THEY SAW ME NOW
Exactly I still have an appetite but id rather be hungry than force myself to eat. This shit sucks user :/
It happened earlier for me personally, I always had really bad social anxiety my whole life, like ppl thought I had autism that's how bad it was. They give me an SSRI to help, makes me manic af at age 16 and suddenly the introverted beta becomes spastic on cocaine. Everyone thought i was on drugs. Then I got depressed so I smoked weed with some friends to cope and boom now im psychotic

How are u doing now? Has it gotten any better?

How long have u been here, champ?

>I once dropped 20lbs from just being too depressed to eat
I know that feeling. One christmas few years back I lost about 20kg(44lbs) in about a month just because I was too depressed to eat anything else than noodles.

>23
>can relate
>developed some sort of schizoid psychosis over the course of this year
>too depressed to call a psychiatrist
>cant even greentext properly
Eh at least I can hold a job

Attached: 1532806918104.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>tfw will probably walk into work today just so I can be fired in person
>too autistic to hold a job
>not autistic enough for gibs
Dear god I honestly want to die so much this will be 3rd one this year Ive been fired from but I cant die before my puppers does hes like a son to me and I only work to feed him

Attached: DA979DA4-5A25-4567-B1B4-76758673828E.jpg (1186x791, 83K)

I use drugs so if I get fired I'll have to hunker down until my urine is clean.
Keep your pup alive. It has no concept of mental illness or poverty and deserves a regular dog life
Post pic of your pup, this old girl died in my arms 5 days ago

Attached: PhotoText2018620114457..png (1500x927, 104K)

Im sorry user, but im glad u can hold a job. Thankfully I can still stay with my parents for the moment so the job isn't too important, but im worried of how long I will stay with them.

My parents used to be so proud of me, now im on course to be 30 and still living with them in the basement

Oh man, I am sorry for that, but if you take meds for that it cant be THAT bad right? As long as you have your disorders under control and work hard on getting a degree (unless you are an american, if you are I am so sorry) you have a good chance of getting out of your hole. As for the depression problem, all I can say is be with people who care about you. It makes the depression pass faster and if you want to contribute yourself you can start either exercising or doing something creative. Other than that, I cant help you.
Hope you get better soon :)
You should move back with your parents or some other relatives that you like, I know that they will understand. As for the food problem, try eating no matter what! If you maintain a stable diet and do something fun with the people you like you should get better (even if a little bit)
But until then, I hope that you will be ok :)
If you are too depressed to even call a psycologist, try ingesting some sweet food or drink (chocolate is pretty good) and then force yourself to do it. It should be less painful.
Have a good nights sleep :)

Make sure you keep using your brain as much as possible. I play civ4 whenever I have the energy so my brain can get whatever exercise I can give it

I think I might end up like you guys. My grades fell freshman year. I'm currently 18 and a senior in high school. I don't know what happened I just can't seem to do anything, I somehow haven't been fired from my job as a cook. Wanna off myself but not let people know I offd myself

Unfortunately an Americunt :(

The meds definitely help, the problem is the negative symptoms of schizophrenia. Atm there really isn't any treatment for it, or at least a reliable one. It's basically like being depressed but instead of sadness it's emptiness. It's like losing ur humanity
Good idea, i have both civ4 and 5 so maybe ill play those
Hang in there friendo it's not over for you yet. You still have a lot of potential. My grades fell Junior Year cuz I was so manic I didn't give a fuck about school anymore, I just wanted to do dumb shit. Sucks too cuz junior year is the most crucial one for colleges :/

Just stopping in to say thanks for that reaction pic. Saved

Np my friend

You give me motivation to get the fuck off Jow Forums and start working. Thanks user

I can relate bros, and sorry for being so pessimistic, but this shit won't get better, despite what ppl say to byou
I'm 19 and I'm depressed since 12, I guess I'll be this way till my last day on this world

My 19 was either being angry or being intoxicated.
You taken any psychedelics yet? Those are worth experiencing.

i am 19 too, i bet i am an autist not diagnosed yet.
it's been a year at college and i didn't talk to anyone i'd just attend classes and sit in a corner i was a great student in hs but my my grades in uni are average i have no drive the only thing that drives me is not disappointing my parents.
i feel the best years of my life are moving away with me not doing anything interesting or of a value in them,how can i make friends robots?how can i fit in?

Attached: depressed wojak.jpg (250x221, 10K)

Idk about RL robot friends, but on here discord threads or on /soc/ is most of my social interaction nowadays

For RL maybe see if there are any niche clubs at ur Uni like a vidya club or something. Also mental hospitals/programs have lots of robots

Yes, I took shrooms once, it was amazing
I sticked with coke for a while but the abstinence was hell so I stopped

Np, try to get out of here as soon as u can. Or at least off of Jow Forums, it really sucks u in and warps and distorts ur worldview until u truly believe that you are trapped here and will never get out

I would love to try some for the altered consciousness I hear from ppl who took them, but for me they're bound to make me psychotic. Even weed made me hallucinate the white spongebob flowers all over the floor and made me convinced that my friends were gonna eat me

Kek I know this feeling quite well, it was scary but I kinda liked it. Not happened when I took shrooms tho, only with weed, but I smoked weed everyday back then, I smoked so much that my brain got used to it and I would only get drowsy, lazy, slow and stoned, not really high and paranoic and this shit, so I stopped weed too, because I liked to feel in another world, all retarded and shit, not just sit on the couch all day long and laugh at anything on tv

oneofus.jpg

Attached: CpYDithVYAExySi.jpg (720x720, 76K)

>tfw 26 year old zoomer with own house, great job, and a happy healthy son
You might still come here but its not too late to regain your humanity. I was one of you from age 19 to 23. A NEET who never left his room and was obsessed with tfw no gf. Now I'm pretty much a normie who just comes here to give hope to robots. Get goals and work towards them boys and girls. You can all make it.