Remember that these two led a robot to suicide

>left is a literal autist that told user he was her special someone when not only did she have a IRL bf but also 20 other orbiters on discord
>right is a literal sociopath who baited user saying that she liked him. Then she changed her mind and ghosted him
>user can't stand the pain these two inflicted on him so he shoots himself

This is becoming all too common

Attached: image.jpg (1800x1440, 1.74M)

Why are fembots such psychopathic trash?

was that user you, OP?

Attached: 1532205928941.png (409x409, 185K)

Those aren't fembots, those bitches are as normie as can be.

why do they both look like they're 12 years old

IDK if it was a LARP or not but girl on the right came to another thread of these defending what she did to the poor user that died

Crazy thing was that she seemed to care more about her reputation on r9k than the fact that the user she harassed was dead

It's hilarious how guys are so ready to believe they're the only one with 0 proof and hardly any interaction. Probably because with a spastic Jow Forums girl you feel like she's less desirable irl so it's a false-sense-of-security-thing. Surprise surprise, even the fugly hambeasts can get a loving bf and happy life after highschool with orbiters to spare. If I was told a guy killed myself over me (especially an online rando) I'd laugh my ass off at his stupidity

Man leftie may even be uglier than me. very sad though. I tried to support a suicidal robot for long enough but in the end it wasn't helping either of us. Now I just don't enter into anything like that as I just can't offer that to someone and I'd feel fucking horrible to mean that much to someone, have their wellbeing depend on me replying and shit. Emotionally exhausting.. I meant well once though but got to be realistic

these are 12 year olds, im p sure

Nah the left one actually looks very homely and dorky, imagine her as a guy and you got a total beta male right there, weak jaw, dorky glasses, dullard expression

the right one looks like some kind of albino negroid

got any more info on those two hoes, OP? I don't really know much about this whole thing, I'm assuming it's about that kid who offed himself with a shotgun on stream?

Why do you think suicide is stupid?
I think it's even dumber to continue suffering for the next 60 whatever years.

I wonder if theres a correlation between not having a chin and being a bad person

I never said suicide is stupid. I'm saying it's stupid to kill yourself OVER some random girl on discord.

As fucked up as those two girls are, suicide is a personal decision. The user who passed is ultimately responsible for his own death. Frankly, I find offing yourself over not finding love over the internet to be the dumbest way to an hero. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. If I placed my faith entirely in one person hoping they wouldn't let me down, I'd have offed myself at least 30 times. This is coming from someone who has attempted suicide and is an actual autist.

Attached: 1530302917190.jpg (288x358, 46K)

Are those little girls even through high school yet?

mods, please instaban any discordfags and underage girls, shit like this keeps happening because you let discordfags come here and contactfag without any consequences

Nice question, let's not fuck with anyone who hasn't a chin, just as precaution

Attached: 1531464090072.jpg (255x220, 7K)

"A bad person has no chin."
>- Albert Einstein.

Right looks 12 and I'm not sure how any one that looks like left can have orbiters.

Kek, psychward user isn't even dead and all you faggots fell into his onision tier drama. Honestly if this is what r9k has come to, its quite sad.

translation
>I manipulated a suicidal robot because I liked the attention but then I got bored of it so I left him to kill himself after he got attached

The one on the right is kinda cute ^-~

Are you fucking stupid or what??
YOU offered him something him liked, then you suddenly stop giving him it, then you blame him?
Please, go treat yourself, you're sick in the head

Attached: Cel. Fábio.jpg (620x465, 52K)

Um no. It went further than that. I moved to his city to be with him, at least try and make it a relationship. and I could have went anywhere) only he kept fobbing me off, blanking me. And I'm sorry but years of emotional pandering to someone who pushes you away has to end eventually. He could neither help himself nor let me try and I'd have done anything. Sometimes we have to let shit go, and in the end we are both doing much better for not being miserable together.

Nice cope tho. Couldn't ever be a robots fault where evil roastie is in the picture eh

lol literally not what I said but reach more

natural selection
these women are doing God's work
Bless them

Attached: 37907479_2252243031476685_6750970487959977984_o.jpg (1536x2048, 185K)

No chin? Evil within.

Attached: 1527242951865s.jpg (123x124, 2K)

Except that's how it is in 99% of those situations so yes

I laid out the situation. It wasn't going anywhere and god knows I loved him despite the way I was ultimately treated. But I had a lot to sort in my own life and like.. Enough was enough. We parted if not amicably, then at least realising it was for the best. But what situations are these you speak of

Situations where fembots manipulate mentally vulnerable robots for their own selfish reasons.

>Women treat ugly guys like shit
What a revelation there

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on these two? oreganoi

Attached: 1505962364547.gif (440x247, 621K)

I was every bit as emotionally vulnerable. He was the first person ever to show me any sort of affection so I latched onto that on an insane level. I didn't think anyone would have went through the shit I did for ultimately nothing. Men are evil too. Even unintentionally. But ultimately I'm the one that tried

>being this mentally weak over another mentally weak simpleton
You deserve everything you get, you fucking faggots.

Attached: 1517351468659.gif (240x184, 554K)

>Depressed robot falls in love with chick in the left
>She just plays with him and break his heart
>He cuts himself and end up in the hospital
>Then he knows chick on the right
>She does the same as the left chick
>He finally kills himself with a gun
Basically is it