Tfw brooke was a legit weird,autistic,different girl

>tfw brooke was a legit weird,autistic,different girl
>tfw mad butthurt incels drove her away thinking she's a roastie
>tfw she's off the radar for good now
How do we bring her back?

Attached: 1531431573770.jpg (1080x994, 775K)

Literally for the best. This place RUINS underage grills.

>wanting probable underage girl to spend her most impressionable years in cesspool of internet evil and depression

How about no, gave have some empathy freak

>Drove away another attention seeker
This board has its good moments

I think she was already pretty ruined,but anyway would you prefer her stacieing her life away?Maybe we saved her from the cheerlreader trophy fuck path.

Fuckoff subhuman, and take your whore with you off this board.

Fuck off nigger.

>le evil r9k board
Read
Do you think that kind of life is better?

>he doesnt realize it was a catfish
>he doesnt know about scouring social media accounts to use the pictures for larping as a girl
>he wasnt here long enough to see it happen repeatedly for the last few months with different "girls"

Sadly,she took off from here a while ago,so you got that going for you user.

She fucking cammed with anons and gave away countless timestamps,put your fucking fedora away you all-knowing faggot.

>is trophy wife better than killing yoursejf in a room full of piss bottles

Gee let me think

Good,keep letting young females live in their bubbly carefree world,they don't need to see any eenie meanie stuff happening around them,it's forbidden.

>impliying she can ever turn back to normiedom after she's been around here for so long

Here's a better idea, stop orbiting you fucking animal. Realize and agree to the fact that you are doing the most pathetic shit imaginable when it comes to getting female attention.
Brooke will never be your friend, you will never get to meet her and what little attention she gave you is literally like a drug addict. Get off the product, get a hobby and gtfo with your orbiting garbage on this board.

>weird,autistic,different girl
nope she was cluster b, same if not worse as any standard thot

I gotta get my female interaction from somewhere.
>get a hobby
Feeling like shit daily,0 motivation,I can't really get into anything.

She has that instagram thot look which is just awful. I think someone like muffy is much more interesting looks wise and also personality/interest wise. bad taste

She wouldn't show her panties so good riddance

As much as i hate this nigger, he's right.

Attached: 15224607657493.png (570x706, 326K)

Where can I get the audio for this?Also where is she now?Even lurking here anymore?

Attached: 1531705555008.webm (720x1280, 747K)

He is partially right, her and her friends used to troll people with her instagram model friends photos. Brooke is using her own photos now and has cammed many times. Please use your brain it is relatively simple.

We don't bring her back.
It's the Jow Forums selection filter, the weakest girls can get the fuck out.

That was some other roastie,Tori or wtf was her name,I know brooke was also in the server so it could be.

there are infinitely more entering than leaving. it sadly doesnt matter

Why the fuck do you people think that getting shitfaced and railed by the school's football team chads every weekend is a better alternative?Are you really looking up so much to the normie lifestyle?

Brooke never tried to act like she was into specific things just for Jow Forums boys to like her, or dress loli for guys to worship her, in a lot of ways Muffy is the biggest attention whore to have ever used r9k.

she's right here faggot

Brooke has used Jow Forums since she was 8 according to her, she will never really be done.

lmao what a lying whore hahahaha

Brooke camwhores she admits to wearing bikinis on cam for money, she is a slut like the rest

>1 hour ago
>thread died
She's gone again,good to at least know she still lurks.

>she admits to wearing bikinis on cam for money
Prove it,this is becoming fun.
>inb4. fake discord conversations like the ones claiming she was a tranny

>tried to act like she was into specific things just for Jow Forums boys to like her
You mean having genuine interests?
>dress loli for guys to worship her
She dressed that way long before we found her. She deleted her old Tumblr, but it had posts dating back to 2015 with her same interests and fashion.

Muffy didn't use Jow Forums.

She openly has said she cams in bikinis because she is always wearing them around the house anyways, but 90% of what she says is her trolling. She laughs about it later.

>Incel in denial pretends an e thot stacy is 'so weerd like me" so his orbitings justified
NECK YOURSELF

But she posted those photos on tumblr, if she just wore them for herself she would not post them for attention.

As long as she is not getting naked I do not see an issue with her doing this.

She posted them for other people interested in lolita fashion. It's almost like there's a huge community for that shit (Of entirely females)

Brooke would hate that statement she says calling a girl different from other girls as a compliment is a way to insult other girls.

>She openly has said she cams in bikinis because she is always wearing them around the house anyways
That would explain why her mom's boyfriend rapes her

>>tfw brooke was a legit weird,autistic,different girl
No, she wasn't. She was a whore like all women. Don't think with your dick.

If it was entirely females it would not have ended up on r9k. Plenty of guys browse tumblr and get off to that shit.

Brush up on your lore, retard. She was found through instagram since her and Crispy are friends.

Brooke was weird and autistic but not in a cute quirky way. She genuinely never tried to act a certain way to garner attention all her attention came from her slutty photos. As much as she was a whore I do respect that her personality was her own. She was kind and she helped me out a lot, I never got to tell her that.

Either way if she posted the photos anywhere it was for attention, thus she is an attention whore.

Those recent photos with cleavage and cat ears... she is a whore.

>Don't think with your dick.
Actually I can't really jerk it to her,i think it's my madonna-whore complex.

Yeah, that's the entire point of social media, dumbass. That doesn't mean she wanted attention from men specifically. Also
>She's a whore for sending a picture to her boyfriend
made me think.

>the orbiter army has arrived
Never meant it as a compliment,I was just saying that insta-categorizing her as an instagram e-thot was kinda foolish,

This is how she dressed on cam I think the bikini shit was just her trying to annoy you guys. She said a lot of untrue shit to annoy people who she felt were sexist.

Attached: E025B1C5-F08A-4526-AC9E-39BF42BC2275.jpg (1125x1932, 268K)

Her boyfriend literally stated that she's never even sent nudes to him and probably wouldn't if he asked. Sounds like a real whore to me.

I heard about the beatings,but rape?

No one has Brookes nudes because she also refuses to take any but she is still a whore. They are all whores stop being so blinded by the shy unique girl act.

They are talking about muffy,nobody cares about brooke's nudes.

I dont think she was actually raped her step dad just yelled at her a lot and she had marks on her body.

Refusing to send nudes to your literal boyfriend is much different than refusing to send nudes to your legion of orbiters.

Right my point is Muffy is still a whore and she pretends to be something she is not for male attention and you are all beto orbiter scum.

wearing bikinis on cam for money != being a slut
if I could do that I would, it's practically free cash

What did she help you out with?Some other dudes claimed she was kind.Is this some orbiter meme?

Brooke said she would not send to a boyfriend or a random guy so how is it different? Orbit harder homo.

thank god that attention whore is gone, and hopefully her ironic orbiters will go too.

I would too so dont know if Brooke really did that or made it up to piss people off, she loved angering people.

Post an album of her pics and get over her already

>she pretends to be something she is not
According to whom? Her boyfriend confirmed that and he knows her better than any orbiter does.

Showing off your body online for money literally does make you a whore.

Not a meme at all, she would talk to me when I felt lonely. It never felt like she was talking to me because she felt like she had to she made me feel like she was enjoying herself too.

She was so nice to me and everyone all the time, but people kept posting her and starting fake rumors about her and one day she just left.

Girls never lie to their boyfriend or mislead them... ever.

Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng.Is she a model yet?

Attached: 8268t9btb2t2i.jpg (630x472, 32K)

>Thinking you know more about a girl you've never spoken to than her boyfriend does
autism at its finest.

Almost she just needs to audition on the casting couch

No she is too scared/shy to really do anything. She is at home playing video games all day.

She left what?R9k?Or her discord too?Also why does she keep posing like this?

Attached: 1531325011759.jpg (1125x1710, 287K)

Brooke stop self posting so much.

My point is you are a hypocrite. Brooke and Muffy are one in the same. Muffy dresses in fetish wear (yes loli is a fetish) and posted photos for attention on her supposed female only instagram.

Brooke dresses in bikinis and posted photos for attention on her supposed female only discord.

Both girls had their photos leaked.

Muffy has a boyfriend who says she is not a whore

Brooke has close friends who say she is not a whore.

They are either both bad or both good.

Sounds comfy as fuck,what is she playing?Also she could just make some shootings and go home,without talking to anyone,no catwalking and shit like that.

that's a repulsive photo

I am not Brooke. You guys calling people who like Brooke and defend her either Brooke or an orbiter is such a hilarious cope.

It matched brooke's lips,nose and eyes really well.

I'm not talking about Brooke retard.
>Muffy dresses in fetish wear (yes loli is a fetish)
It's literally not, you're just talking out of your ass now.

Mostly cs:go and fortnite I think, I played cs:go with her once she had 400 ping.

It literally is do you know how many guys fetishize loli girls and their clothing?

Brooke was the one that played up that stereotypical airhead accent and accompanying persona right?

>tfw was too Britain for her

She trolled a lot so that most likely was her.

Guys can fetishize fucking anything. That doesn't mean the fashion itself is a fetish, retard. God you sound like a blown out roastie.

Lolita clothing has been a fetish for s very long time. You are actually an idiot.

>fortnite
Fucking zoomers.

Take that up with /cgl/ and see where it gets you lmao

You are mad that Muffy dresses in fetish clothes and loves knowing guys cum to her photos.

Hoe filters combined with make up hid more than I thought, Jesus.. She looks completely average in that photo.

This is like arguing that girls that wear sandals are wearing fetish clothing because some men have foot fetishes.

This photo was her at 12 or 13 when she innocent. She had to get her nose done because she had supposed breathing issues. There is a cam screen shot above.

>A beautiful girl shows up in a 99% thirsty hopeless male society.
>Threads worshipping her hit bump limit, fags think she's totally like us, her face a dozen places in the catalog. Total cult of personality.
>Thirsty losers will defend this online reverse harem behavior because they believe they're lost causes who cant attain any female attention irl.

Install a dating app, hit on girls in public, buy a fleshlight, whatever you have to do to not sink so low next time an attention starved pretty face shows up.

Pic related. 12th century allegory for women's sexual options.

Attached: 1533094437495.jpg (457x557, 67K)

Yet you called Brooke a hoe for wearing clothes she enjoys. You cant cherry pick.

that dog thinks she his gf never seen such a proud b o y e

>cam whore for money from guys jerking off =/= not a whore

You must be a whore yourself

>legit weird autistic different girl
>attention whoring constantly

pick one, you fucking retard

I didn't call Brooke anything, you self obsessed cunt.

Females dont belong in male spaces. Good riddance.

How exactly did she attention whore? ashe posted a time stamp because we all know pushed her to do it. What else has she done?

I am not Brooke I am her boyfriend and I will defend her.