What video games are you playing this weekend r9k?

What video games are you playing this weekend r9k?

Attached: DjnGaMMU0AAGbky.jpg (1357x738, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KuGh9Z5YTDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nothing, i've lost all interest in video games

Same as this user. At first I thought I just couldn't enjoy the newer games but I've replayed old games I enjoyed as a child but I get no enjoyment out of them either.

I hate what video games have become. I don't want to pay out the ass for DLC nor do I care what pro league some Dragonball FighterZ guy is in, this entire video game culture is garbage now. Bring back the San Andreas, Soul Calibur 2 era

there's a new Soul Cal coming out, but ofcourse, it has this bullet time mode shoved into it. why? to try something new, but mostly to slow things down for children.
everything is children children children! now. we need to sell to children!!!!!!

the last fighting franchise left is Dead or Alive. it isn't slowed down and taking steps backwards and doesn't give a fuck about children.

This. You CAN'T be a robot if you are still able to somehow enjoy video games nowadays, especially if you play normie tier games like LoL/Dota/Overcucked/CSSHIT/Normienite.

same. i can only play really deep strategy and tactical games, sims.

we're just getting old. when i was a kid and people used to let you in their house, the dads always had rigs with Flight Sim on them with a fat ass joystick. it all makes sense now.

street fighter is hard

>nor do I care what pro league some Dragonball FighterZ guy is in
You fucking what? I keep up with DBFZ and I have no idea what you're referring to.

Pic related is a classic. None of the newer Hearts of Iron games have measured up.

Attached: darkesthour.jpg (1024x640, 115K)

is Evo this week? gotta see

Garageband on iOS

I can still force myself to play some binding of isaac. Nothing else is enjoyable.

I wish I could enjoy normie games, everyone even cute girls are playing DOTA/Overwatch and shit and making tons of friends doing it. Zoomers really are lucky to be in an era where gaming is seen as normal fun nerdy hobby and not solitary autistic hobby.

AW YES SON IT IS. henty, we are getting it on.

This kind of shit is what I mean I love Darkest Hour but that's not cool or whatever so I can't fit into the gaming culture. fuck

yeah
I guess the "you're supposed to lose anyway lol" idea these roguelites pass relieves the pressure
kek

Yeah it is, that's why the games in the OP pic are on free weekend

Looking forward to Darksiders III coming out later this year, planning on saving up my Rupees for the Collecters Edition. So today I completed Darksiders I and I plan on doing the second over the weekend to get caught up fully. Any thoughts on the games fwens? Also anyone else play Xbox or is it just me being a faggot?

Attached: IMG_2989.jpg (1588x1330, 215K)

Dead by Daylight and PUBG.

ill watch melee probably. other than that nothing. vidya isnt very appealing anymore, most of it is just reskinned garbage competing with each other. maybe download some comfy gba rpg roms or something

based and pillreded

hoping to get Max Payne working

>pic
I believe in Grim. He's got the moves.

youtube.com/watch?v=KuGh9Z5YTDA

Finally getting around to Witcher 3.

youre in for a good time. its a long game

Attached: FD3CAD03-4A7F-4C57-BA1F-F0612CB34C32.jpg (1920x1080, 588K)

>playing videogames
I'm going to spend the weekend IMAGINING things.

Seriously guys start training your imaginations and become immersed in them, it's so much better than videogames or real life.

Attached: 1396187132241.jpg (500x521, 154K)

Old School RuneScape all weekend baby

most likely path of exile

Probably gonna alternate between Starcraft 2, and Beatsaber. Might try some new vr games.

I hear you man. I don't know why everything has to be f2p dlc cosmetics bullshit. I miss the day when you'd buy a fucking game, and you owned a fucking game in it's entirety. And the worst part is that there's a large portion of people who think it's fine. Normalfags ruin everything they get their hands on.

Attached: 1531522043350.jpg (250x187, 9K)