I just loaned 1500$ to my sister to help her pay off her student loans and she came home with piles of boxes with shoes...

I just loaned 1500$ to my sister to help her pay off her student loans and she came home with piles of boxes with shoes in them

Attached: 1533199021152.png (1062x1417, 866K)

>people are all shit
WOW

time for the belt, big bro

Rape her to show dominance

Attached: 1515948576789.jpg (750x768, 51K)

Are you serious? I'll unleash my fury on her, senpai.

Attached: 1510075734740.jpg (603x713, 85K)

I would beat her up if I were you. This makes me feel sick.

must suck to be a sucker

return them for your size

Attached: 12345.jpg (1000x1000, 200K)

>loaned 1500$
>she came home with piles of boxes with shoes in them
I don't think you'll see that money ever again.

Attached: 1480962683457.png (871x1103, 595K)

You should have waited for ojisan to offer to pay off her debts in exchange for something in return

This. It's the only way she'll learn.

Yeah, she's not going to repay you. I learned a long time ago that you should never loan more money than you are prepared to lose, because more often than not, you will never get payed back.

Still, that's a shit thing for her to do and you should make it clear that you will not be "lending" her anymore money. I don't know what your family relationship is, but it might be worth it to let your parents know how irresponsible she is being with money loaned from family supposedly for education.

Yeah I suspected she was going to buy clothes she's done this before. She owes me like 3.5k now. But saying no to a relative is difficult

I know the feeling, people on here will probably tell you to just tell them to fuck off but it's different when you get along with your family well, I don't mind loaning or giving my parents money because I know I'll get it back, but my brother has owed me money for a year now and he's retarded with money in general. I think you should have a serious talk with her about it and say you won't borrow her anything until she's paid you back, and if she pulls the sister card then give her a lecture on how money doesn't grow on trees, to take it more seriously etc.

retards keep retarding

It's not nice of her to take advantage of a retard.

Attached: 1525624150604.png (406x452, 29K)

Women do not pay you back money are you slow? Not even if they love you

I'd unironically kick my sisters ass for the audacity

assert dominance and walk around the house in those shoes

Tell her if she doesn't have money, she'll have to find some other way to repay you.

Why didn't you just go with her to see if she actually used the money to pay off the loans. Why don't you just stop giving her money you dumb fuck.

Tell her she'll have to pay you back with her body.