Any fembots interested in having butt sex?

I'll come to you or cover your travel expenses if you're a biological girl near DC.

Attached: 1533155288144.jpg (1280x720, 64K)

you couldn't even get a blowjob

>talks about fembots
>asks fembots for sex
>his name is the doge reborn
this is so bad, I can almost believe that this is true

It gets worse. I'm also the most intelligent and best looking guy on this board and I can beat all of you up. How much worse is getting memed on when it's by a guy like that?

if you're so great, go on tinder, bumble, POF any of that shit and get ass

dear user, you have a doge in your name. You cannot be older than 15.

I probably make more money than both your parents combined.

This is a great thread. It shouldn't 429.

then why are you paying for sex

Depends, are you providing the strap on?

no. also no one else is trying to "meet" a gf from here.

I'll offer you the following deal. I'll bring a strap on and you can even use it if you're stronger than me. If you're not, then it goes as described in OP.

How much do you earn then?. I'm curios now.

hes lying. you cant trust him hes yellow

10k, that's 10k more than your unemployed parents loser.

All the newfags taking this bait is almost entertaining

Attached: 1530748090974.png (225x225, 6K)

if you weren't a trump supporter I'd go for it

Very funny doge, classic. 10k what though?.
I earn 30k gbp a year

It was in response to you calling me 15. I do well for my age bracket and it's probably more than your parents combined. That should give you an approximate idea. That said, bragging about income is for retarded sheep. Wage slaving well is simply working twice as hard as someone else but only earning 10% more.

Sigh. Time to trip again.

It's not bait. I unironically want to fuck fembot butt.

What makes you think I support Trump?

I was not the guy that called you 15 for the record. And you used the same 'joke' again, you know that kills any kick it might have had right?.

IDK which joke you're referring to so I'll address both. I said parent income because people here would meme about being neet if I said your income. If you had a wife with the same income as you though, I would still make more than you both combined. The thread itself isn't a joke. I'm unironically looking for lewd.

youre poor as shit and think youre better than r9k girls because you have an insect sole.

Wow I am both of those things but dont do sex until marriage sorry bro

THE ABSOLUTE COPE KEK

What's your specific location if you're not larping and you're not fat?

this was all a clever ruse to hide my homosexuality but I can't keep it inside anymore. MOM, DAD, I'M GAY!

Attached: pepe (84).jpg (214x236, 11K)

You forgot to impersonate.

This is a great thread. It shouldn't 431.

your infographic thing said you're a right wing

My social stance is that people should be free to do anything they want as it doesn't harm anyone else.

My economic stance is that the government should only exist to provide basic defense and network externalties. I consider this a moderate stance of someone who doesn't want to pay taxes for stupid shit. However, other people consider this very right wing.

My general stance is apathy. Politics doesn't have a significant effect on my daily life. My personal decisions have a significant effect on my daily life. Therefore I don't care about politics.

My Trump stance is neutral. I don't care about the guy. However, I will that say his Jow Forums supporters are generally retards.

HAHA your political beliefs fucking suck

If you're truly intelligent, you'd arrive at the same political conclusions as me. If you're a social outcast, you cope. Your first cope is to believe that your autistic interests such as anime and PC gaming make you smart. Your second cope is to believe that being contrarian makes you smart. The only reason Jow Forums supports Trump is because he panders towards the anti mainstream community.

wew. and your faux libertarian stance on government is copied from the channers you say are retards.

Jow Forums is a highly active board. If what you say is true, go find me one, even one post on Jow Forums right now which has the same viewpoint as me.

why dont u quit being such a dorknerd?

You've run out of anything resembling a logical argument if that's your response.