Find your perfect gf

falconnl.github.io/TypeSquare/

Your mirage is your perfect gf with your dual and your own types as close follow ups

Attached: Typesquare.png (1440x1318, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

onlineassessmenttool.com/the-splendid-socionics-test/assessment-69263
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How do I know what type my waifu is?

Click on your own types tile and then look for "mirage" or "dual". Or just read all the tiles, it's fun.

>Turning MBTI into a dating app

You'll never make it OP, personality psychology should be used for self-discovery, to push yourself further.

Attached: kant_spinoza.png (800x1127, 348K)

>dating app
>implying
You can do both btw

It's just a modern day astrology man, let kids have fun.

>INFJ

Great, now give me a cute christian ENTP gf

Attached: 10-45-00-Deg8DXtW4AAV-Nu.jpg (750x538, 47K)

>be a wise beyond your years taoist
>your ideal partners are edgy counter-culture loudmouths
some of us are just destined to live on our own, I cant stand conflict and these people cant live without it

How fucked INFJ male can even be? It's literally a personality for chicks.

ENTPs are militant atheists

No, I'm not. I'm just hyperactive and talk non-stop.

What is your type?
orig

I have lived the past 11 years alone without friends, only seeing my parents twice a year.

Attached: INFJ-T.jpg (902x745, 86K)

Don't know, user, doesn't seem fitting at all. It says my ideal marriage partner is an "entertainer" type ESFP.

I'm INFJ and most of my friends are INTP. Watch anime, you'll run into them lol

>asianajajaja
>mfw
Meme language desu

Why do you dislike ExTPs so much? How are your interactions with them usually?

Attached: 1533206920075.jpg (795x767, 165K)

I'm a genius you know, and VERY rare.

Attached: genius.png (848x728, 80K)

>How fucked INFJ male can even be? It's literally a personality for chicks.

It's quite hard to be honest to even find someone you can truly feel like being friends. My closest "friends" (and there's like 2 of them) are no near that level. I am even more fucked up if we are talking about girls. I am literally an opposite of a stereotypical male when it comes to almost everything. I will need to find someone to be amazed by me and my "complexity" or I will die alone.

So let me convert one, if that's even possible. I am attracted to girls that are militant with one exception of actually being into guns, military and stuff

I have met plenty of INTPs over the years and it always goes like in OPs link, they adore me but I dont find them interesting, they are good students, genuinely curious what I have to share but they dont offer me anything in return
I dont dislike them, I find them really entertaining and sound in logic, I just dont keep people around and prefer to be alone no matter who it is. With them its other way around compared to INTPs, they have something to offer to me but I dont want to open up and share anything to them because it doesnt end up well

Im
Try INTPs, they will find you really fascinating so all you need to do is play the role of an extrovert and its a good match

So you want someone who is "militant" but NOT into military stuff? Why and how would you define militant then?

>be INFP female
>mirage and duality is ESFJ and ESTJ
>aka fucking retards because
>>>>>>>>being a S
>want an INTP, INFP, INFJ or ENTP bf
>site says no
Good thing this is all memes.

Attached: A30C8052-9674-4CC5-BD28-5F55FB41D504.jpg (790x1000, 116K)

hi im infj girl and single

>these retards still fall for the MBTI meme
holy fuck ahahahahahah

Attached: 1530984567849.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Pls be in London
t. ENTP

I actually lived in three different Londons, no joke.

i know this feel but they complement each other and make each other grow in ways the other lacks.... its a very painful relationship but the best as a relationship for life..

For any other fags that ike this shit, the dualality and shit is based on Socionics, which is closely related to MBTI, but much of it is more about inter type relationships.

England is my city
Original
Still not original lol

>With them its other way around compared to INTPs, they have something to offer to me but I dont want to open up and share anything to them because it doesnt end up well
How does it not end well?

I don't live in England anymore but I want to return. Well, I would, if housing wasn't so insanely cramped.

I would say people that are confident, competitive, not afraid of fighting for themselves, their believes and loved ones.

You should try out for yourself and see why it says that. You'll eventually settle for an ExTJ bf most likely

I was just memeing lole
What do you think of being buttfucked really hard

Fair enough but why cant they like the shooty shooty as well

>me
>bf
Nice joke. Even with my prospects, rather be alone than settle. Being in an unhappy relationship sounds worse than being alone.

This shit is bananas.

I know this is entirely anecdotal but I get INFP and my fiancee comes out as INFJ and over the past 5 years we've never had any problems at all with communication or understanding one another. No drama, no bullshit, just complete understanding, acknowledgement and compassion towards one another. It's honestly been a dream.

And yet everything written about our supposed interactions makes it out like we're supposed to be aliens to one another. Seems to me that the value you get out of this personality system depends on just how much you're willing to bend reality to meet it's assertions.

In my country if you are a gun enthusiast, you are most likely to be obsessed about military, history but in a bad way, "strong and independent" motivational quotes and I hate that kind of patriotism as it's more about taking a part in a continuous circlejerk rather than loving your country.

And if we are talking about females, girls and guns are not a good combination, especially since most of them pick up that hobby because guys in uniforms are "sexy".

Attached: 15-45-00-Borzoi photoTitus.jpg (450x309, 97K)

Well it does say "the perfect gf", so its an ideal, and reality does not usually work with ideals, otherwise it wouldnt be an ideal. Also consider that you got one of your types wrong. You could be ISFP or she could be ISFJ.

INFP here please be my gf if you're white and not fat.

>INFP
>tfw no qt smoll ESTJ or ESFJ gf

MBTI is just reductive bullshit fren.

With settle i ment you'll eventually end up with one, since INFPs usually tend up with those types, i just used the wrong word. ExTJs are chad usually.

You just don't understand it bro. MBTI describes cognition. There is nothing that say behaviour and cognition always have to align.

Good points, i agree. So you don't necessarily have an issue with girls who are interested in military things, it's just that people who are interested in those things are usually annoying? What would you think of a girl who is interested in military things but not "patriotic" or jusy does it for chad? What country are you from?

It doesn't describe cognition bro, it describes the an analysis of cognition from the perspective of mid-20th century psychoanalysts with no understanding of neuroscience and despite being nearly 70 years old has failed in that time to gain any empirical data providing evidence to corroborate it's suppositions.

>extroverted sensor and judging
Yeah, gonna stick to my husbandos.

Attached: 115F4D3C-10A8-4683-96EE-74C6A7853677.jpg (711x826, 137K)

I'll be your cute ENTP bf

just as fucked as any male introverted feeler who doesnt have talent in art and a high sexual value

Nah, I have no issue with girls who are interested in guns as a hobby and just to have fun shooting in a shooting range.
I hate when people have to put ideology and way of being way into it plus I can't stand making paramilitary camps in the woods, crawling in the mud etc.

I'm from Poland, I don't know if that explains much though

>It doesn't describe cognition bro, it describes the an analysis of cognition
So it describes cognition? Cool. I'm talking about Jungian Cognitive theory btw i just say MBTI because most people think mbti=jung.

>the perspective of mid-20th century psychoanalysts with no understanding of neuroscience and despite being nearly 70 years old has failed in that time to gain any empirical data providing evidence to corroborate it's suppositions.
Because it has not been tested lol. Infact i do remember some neuroscientific tests of Jung and it turned out that most if not everything he said was right. I cant find it though so whatever. The undeniable part though is that his theory wasnt just pulled out of thin air. Its based on the experiences he had treating thousands of patients. You can just choose to deny it because you dont want it to be true but remember Jung was friends with many great scientists like Albert Einstein who approved of his work. Its not just bullshit

Until you meet ENTJ chad

>ISTJ
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that exists.

This is next level cope.

This is a next level argumemt

reporting in
why are we so rare?

because you're even invisible to yourselves

>persoonallisuustyyppisi on
>asianajaja

are europeans memeing?

Dude just read your post. Let me paraphrase what you said:

MBTI has never been tested (in 70 years? Honestly? Are you just ignoring the mountains of inconclusive and negative conclusions?)

Papers you can't find said that everything Jung said was right,

MBTI is right because Jung was a psychoanalyst and saw people, and because he was friends with Albert Einstein (who had no expertise in either psychology or neurology because they barely even existed as fields).

Do you really want me to take that seriously?

And by the way, describing something, and describing your perception of something are completely different things.

>everyone in here thinks this is MBTI
This is Socionics, people. Not MBTI, similar on the surface, but infinitely more engaging and deep when studied.

Take a real test here.
onlineassessmenttool.com/the-splendid-socionics-test/assessment-69263

because most pure thinkers probably have better things to do than shitpost on a mongolion basket weaving forum
tfw

Attached: 555.jpg (392x418, 83K)

>shitpost on a mongolion basket weaving forum
true
my post are not outrageous enough to get (you)s or even a conversation
unless I bring up my skin color

Attached: 1533185712244.gif (320x240, 7K)

>MBTI has never been tested (in 70 years? Honestly? Are you just ignoring the mountains of inconclusive and negative conclusions?)
Point me to one study about Jung (not mbti)

>Papers you can't find said that everything Jung said was right,
Most. Is it that hard to understand that i can't find something i saw a while ago and i can't even remember when or where i exactly saw it? You can discard that if you want btw, i have plenty of other arguments.

>
MBTI is right because Jung was a psychoanalyst and saw people, and because he was friends with Albert Einstein (who had no expertise in either psychology or neurology because they barely even existed as fields).

>Do you really want me to take that seriously?
No argument found, do you really want me to take that seriously?

The truth is you don't want to believe in this because you're caught up in your own hubris. "Im too unique to be described!". I don't really care about any system in particular, if Jung was wrong then i'd accept that but so far the evidence says otherwise. It says something when the majority of criticism towards something comes from 21st century special snowflakes and some of the greatest minds in history support it.

I'm an INFP and my ideal relationship is an ESTJ?

Sounds like a life of being extremely bored with occasional episodes of getting my feelings hurt.

I'll stick with my INTP wife, same as the last 14 years

I'm an ENTJ.

Pretty tall Asian. Disc: Cain#8448

Other Female INFP/INTP/ENFP/ISTP feel free to reach out.

How do i get an ENTJ or ISTP gf

Attached: 1533042524535.gif (363x224, 1022K)

i swear to god youre the most woke cumskin alive, just opened my eyes that the only way id tolerate ESxJs is if they were lolis.
nice ideals right there.

How do you know he is white?

hes intelligent.
really just wanted to call him something different than man or user for some reason.

im ENFP who can I think about marrying after just meeting them?

Click on the link bro
Its INTJ

How can a humble INTP offer you something in return, o great wise INFJ?

Are INFJ actually Nice selfless people
I have a sister INFJ and she is total bitch

being female cancels out most positive aspects of ones personality.

Attached: 1530817412112.jpg (720x720, 39K)

i am INTJ, lets get married

>istp
>no entj bf
why even live

I don't know how to read this chart. What does duality or mirror mean? Halp

Hi i'm entj lets fuck
You are a girl right?

Chad is circular logic.

1.) ENTJs are gross.
2.) "Tall Asian"? So like, 5'8?

>Chad is circular logic.
Explain

Also damn roasted that guy

>explain
"Chad" is a faulty premise that cannot be tested scientifically or at least logically.

If Chad was a testable concept, you could say, "women like Chad, Chad is XYZ". Then you could look at women's dating preferenced and sexual fantasies and compare them to XYZ.

Except that's not what happens. Chad now means "any male a woman is attracted to" with no linking qualities that could make the term applicable in the construction of a theory.

I have seen users throw the word "Chad" at manlets, lanklets, anyone with white or black skin, baldfags, etc. I've seen posters describe their crush, themselves in a romantic context, or a completely grotesque public figure as Chad.

So of course "all women want Chad" because Chad is, by this new and useless definition, a man that women want. It's circular logic. He's Chad because he's Chad, not because of a set number of attributes that may be interesting to dissect.

What this leads to is robots arrogantly claiming to know better than the people they're talking with. You'll see femanons saying that they don't like "Chad" (most likely referring to a concept of term that means tall, muscular jock) being told that they do. Which, fine, I never expected Jow Forums to listen to women - but then you get men being called Chad for the most banal of sexual successes denying that they are Chad (likely responding to the premise that sex is always accessible to Chad) and being talked over.

So when a user says something to me like, "yeah k whatever you just want Chad", I get annoyed because it's a nonsense statement, and you can't argue with a nonsense statement. I can't say "no", because as I already said, Chad is used for everything by these linguistically-imprecise faggots.

>roasted
I try.

Click on your own types tile. Then it will show you how other types relate to you. Mirror is your own type but with the first letter flipped. Duality is your dual, which uses all the same functions but flipped, so your first function is their last function and their first function is your last function. Other than that just read the descriptions

haha oh god shut the fuck up you literal retard. stop trying to act smart

>hur durr all categorizations are "circular logic"
>hur durr nobody has different definitions for certain words

Bro
First of all, like any word it's going to be misused by people. Some/most do it jokingly by referring to anyone who is remotely succesful with women as chad. Others do it for real by calling their own ideal of a man chad. The truth is Chad IS defined by what women want. It may seem like circular logic but it's not, because Chad = literally the ideal man according to women. Chad is the type of men most women see as ideal. That's the objective definition. Then there is also the other side to it, which is what do women find attractive? To most women that is a guy who is good looking, physically attractive, masculine both physically and in personality and socially competent guy. Now the core of those traits is really just masculine and good looking. So generally anyone who is good looking or masculine can be called chad.
Tl;dr Chad is whoever is the ideal guy according to most women. While the definition changes, the most important traits are always masculine and good looking

Yo, I'm an entp, where's my bictches at?

Oh look, someone stupider than me.

>ideal man according to women
Ah, yes, women, that famously monolithic group.

>ideal
Except, in the examples I gave, the term was used to describe normalfags who got some, not ideals.

>what do women like
>good looking
What does that mean? See, it's a nonsense term, since that varies profoundly.
>physically attractive
You said that.

>masculine
This is variable depending on culture. However, it is testable - but if it were true, why do girlish twinks like Beiber or Generic British Lanklet attract so much attention from young Tumblr-browsing women.

>socially competent
Again, what does this even mean? Sociable? Then why is the famously callous Byronic hero (Mr.Darcy, Rochester, Heathcliff) attract women? Do you mean socially prestiged? How do you untether that from confounding variables like income?

And that's why it's circular nonsense.

>this isn't to say some users have no used the term effectively
>just that these users are sparse

>women like good looking guys
Then why is Beauty and the Beast popular? Why do bitches like older men? Men with scars? Women love ugly men. Being sufficiently ugly is macho.

>Ah, yes, women, that famously monolithic group.
>the majority of women

>What does that mean?
A person who looks good

>This is variable depending on culture.
The details differ but the general concept is the same.

>However it is testable - but if it were true, why do girlish twinks like Beiber or Generic British Lanklet attract so much attention from young Tumblr-browsing women.
They're good looking

>Again, what does this even mean? Sociable? Then why is the famously callous Byronic hero (Mr.Darcy, Rochester, Heathcliff) attract women?
They're masculine
>Do you mean socially prestiged? How do you untether that from confounding variables like income?
I mean charismatic and being able to read people well

>And that's why it's circular nonsense.
And thats why you dont understand or just dont want to understand.

They dont, lol. It's a niche fetish usually liked by girls with daddy issues, or more commonly because those men have money, so they're just prostituting themselves and dont like the guy.

>majority
Except no one talks about majorities - you are, because you're smart enough to be nuanced, but the phrase is "ALL girls", and when examined, few anons describe this as hyperbole.

>who looks good
Again, what does this mean? What specific attributes.

>what is masculine is generally consistent
Except it's not. Feel free to define it, though, and we can hold it up to scrutiny.

>charismatic
Meaning?

>read people well
So empathy. I could easily argue that women find empathetic men pathetic and effeminate as a counter. This is why properly defining terms is important.

I can't tell if you're deliberately being vague because you don't want to open your ideas to scrutiny or if you actually think these are sufficient conclusions.

>women don't like these things they are well established to like

>women with daddy issues
>niche
Holy fuck you're oblivious.

>tfw when INFJ
>tfw when dual is literally Chad type

>tfw no Chad bf

>Except no one talks about majorities - you are, because you're smart enough to be nuanced, but the phrase is "ALL girls", and when examined, few anons describe this as hyperbole.
Who cares what people say? Most people people are retarded anyways and i just explained to you why people misuse the term.

>Again, what does this mean? What specific attributes.
I'll warn you, thats an endless rabbithole of discussion. Although, the generally accepted ones are symmetry, clear/healthy looking skin, no deformities, proportionate features, defined jawline and "hunter eyes"(google it).

>Except it's not. Feel free to define it, though, and we can hold it up to scrutiny.
It absolutely is. All cultures praise boldness and rationality in men. Those are the two main traits of masculinity, but the specific way those are expressed in each culture will differ slightly.

>Meaning?
You're again looking too deep into things when you probably know what i'm talking about. It's hard to pin down charisma but it's basically just being likeable and having an entertaining personality. It doesn't mean you try to be those things, if means others perceive you as such.

>So empathy. I could easily argue that women find empathetic men pathetic and effeminate as a counter.
Sympathy is seen as effeminate. Empathy, reading peoples emotions, is not. Psychopaths are empathetic but they're not sympathetic at all. There is also a difference between cognitive empathy and emotional empathy. Cognitive empathy is what you use when reading people in a cold and objective, emotional empathy is geniunely feeling what the other person feels, but at that point the line between sympathy and empathy gets blurred.

>I can't tell if you're deliberately being vague because you don't want to open your ideas to scrutiny or if you actually think these are sufficient conclusions.
No i just think you're looking too deep into a fairly simple issue and it's tiring to explain every little detail

>Be INTP
>Mirage: ESTJ
>Mirror: ESTP
>Duality: ESFJ
Where do I find these type of people?

Attached: 1527453635033.png (725x720, 1.02M)

>literally trying to claim women like ugly men
Imagine coping this hard

Attached: gets all the pussy.jpg (400x490, 55K)

>tfw no titanium-silicon-neon-iron gf

>tfw too kind
>tfw too kind because you know you're capable of tearing a soul apart with your mind magic and putting someone through that would be too painful to empathize with and you'd rather not put another human being through that kind of experience

Attached: infj.png (400x400, 12K)

Your a faggot, dude

ENTP chad here, I'm a theist, just dont know about specific denominations.