Do we actually have that many redditors on Jow Forums or is it just a meme?

Do we actually have that many redditors on Jow Forums or is it just a meme?

Attached: 1528052470706.png (758x1024, 473K)

It's both a truth and a coping mechanism by robots to deal with the fact that there are actually redditors on Jow Forums. That's my take on it at least, I'd imagine they post less than everyone else though.

Looks how much traffic increased in 2014 and 2016. What do you expect?

I've seen a fair few greentexts go up on r/greentext that my reddit friend has linked me the odd time.
its crazy how quick they get posted on there, its worrying.

We do and they are everywhere and they stealthily archive every HAHA LOL XD FUNI GREENTEXTZ they can find and post it on r4chan or however it is called

Attached: 1531706966688.png (420x420, 9K)

phoneposters are all redditors

I typically browse reddit when I'm home from work, but right now I'm browsing Jow Forums at the office on my smartphone.

Attached: Wojak - New.png (226x223, 6K)

I hope this is bait to anger us

Maybe more people became robots idk

What er happened to goreposting for a whole day to purge the normies? The closest thing I've seen lately was /mlpol/ last year, and that was completely accidental

Doesn't look like that though. I see more normalfags than robots nowadays.

I browse both since I have 2 personas
the alt-right and the sjw

But are there many phoneposter?

But user, my computer broke

twisted fuckin poopootoad

Anyone that uses the term "incel" is from Reddit so yeah we've got a lot of them

>Anyone that uses the term "incel" is from Reddit so yeah we've got a lot of them
this they got banned from reddit and came here

This.
Fucking incels.

Attached: 1531358157094.gif (480x270, 1.52M)

Why do they even use this word here?

There's a lot worse things than redditors in the depths of this board

My cope is not using reddit

Why are people so down on Reddit? The incel boards over there can actually ban Normans for saying things that make your wee-wee sad. Isn't that better than impotently reeeing 'Normie GTFO'? Are you just afraid of the lack of anonymity?

Reddit template looks like this
[space]
text
[space]
text
Avoid anyone like that

> Normies are all sheep.
> If you don't format your text like I do, you don't belong.
> Why doesn't anyone take us seriously?

any post that avoids punctuation is a phone poster because ascii. characters such as apostrophes are blocked on mobile
reddit closed the incel subreddit which triggered a mass migration of self identifying incels to come here
it also brought all of the incel hate here too
they think the term robot is synonymous with incel

>ascii. characters such as apostrophes
What the fuck are you trying to say?

no one here cares about being taken seriously. look at the sticky, normalfags are quite literally banned from this board. no one wants you here

>dude youre so stupid!!!! what are you like literally even saying???
sorry i misspoke this is the message that comes up for people like you

Attached: BB9A3022-961B-4BCD-A611-75315A3A08A3.jpg (1125x1793, 927K)

Your phone must suck. I can post apostrophes just fine using my phone. Observe. "'"
You've outed yourself as a brainlet, though. Good job on that. Just copy and paste real apostrophes

Attached: 1524873677806.jpg (399x400, 16K)

I use both. I use reddit more often for my own sanity, but I show my more true colors here and I've greentexted the shit out of this board for the past 2 years.

Why do you even use your phone instead of posting on a pc?

Apostrophes are not ASCII, dumbass.

Attached: 1521042705858.png (1440x1557, 738K)

>You've outed yourself as a brainlet, though. Good job on that.
Yikes

Because EVERYONE just fucking LOVES finding the nearest pc during work or an important event just to shitpost on Jow Forums, don't they?

>shitpost
This term is exclusive to Reddit just like Incel. Its a way of disengaging from trolling and reality.

Just decide one site to use

>they think the term robot is synonymous with incel
Because they're mostly the same thing; incels are just more honest and don't try to obfuscate their virgin tears with claims of being 'enlightened'.

>normalfags are quite literally banned from this board
I just looked at it; where is the rule against normal people?

Oh yeah, copy pasting a single character every fucking time you want to type "don't" is just SO fucking convenient, right?

And youtube, and twitter, etc.

Sometimes I want to go a single fucking nanosecond without being called some racial or homophobic slur, and sometimes I'd rather see how hilariously fucking toxic a comment chain of mindless idiots can get. Just depends on if I want to talk or laugh my ass off most of the time.

Get a better phone, lol.

cringe and redditpilled

The word cringe hasn't been used unironically since fucking 2016 so I'm not sure I'd be insulting others for their speech habits.

I'm fairly certain the term "redditpilled" is just a desperate measure to try and say that one board is better than another because you can't think of a better argument.

I use Reddit more nowadays. Jow Forums is filled to the brim with faggots and traps.

You should stop using Jow Forums desu

This is my first time here in a week.

Lol look at this nigger

Are faggots and traps actually doing us good by keeping reddit away?

What kind of poorfag phones do you have? My phone automatically posts apostrophes and even autocorrects when I don't use them yet I have never gotten this warning.

Was this not reikos plan?

I had an ipad mini (I think 2?) that did this. Yes I used Jow Forums on ipad and yes I had reddit in the other tab. Do something about it faggots.

??? I was on Jow Forums first. I stopped coming here because of the trap posts.

I'm from reddit. Stay Seething incel.

Redditors are immune
They even have boards dedicated to goreposting