Would you actually care if you had a self hating gf?

Like would it turn you off that she has no self respect? Would you reconsider having sex with her even if she met your standards and let you do anything to her?
Would you not be able to have rough sex where she cries etc. even if she insists its ok and likes it?

Attached: 88321939-B53E-48F2-8913-6D1238496AA2.jpg (2967x2877, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/46477131/#q46477549
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/46401885/#46425513
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I knew two hapa girls. One hated her asian side and one hated her white side. To me personally I find it easier to manipulate so I would be attracted to her.

I would beat her and abuse her. Its just how I am, cant help it. Atleast im decent enough not to get into any relationships.

If you really have no self-respect you can offer to be my property. You will however tread what is mine with respect, or else.

Dunno about the crying thing, last gf used safeword at the same time she started crying. Chances are yes I would be able to.

So you are attracted to girls you can manipulate ok

Would it turn you on to do so? Tell me whats running through your head as youd do it

girls that hate themselves are the hardest to be with. hard to love someone that doesnt love themselves. you can apply that one to yourself too

if im with someone i'd want them to be happy.

I had a gf who cut herself and had anorexia.
I never cared nor respected her, I just used her to get money and fuck her violently (she loved it)

Why though? What is hard about it?

Would fembots want a self hating black bf? Asking for a friend

I don't find anyone being self hating desirable in anyway.

What is this man doing lol? Wtf Jow Forums

Nope

What if you were attracted to the person initially (enough to make them your gf)

>What if you were attracted to the person initially (enough to make them your gf)
I'd probably tell them that being like that is unhealthy and sad and try to help them stop thinking like that.

Thats ebony actually

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/46477131/#q46477549

I just want a chill nigga bf to shit talk white boys with

no, of course not
unoriginal comment unoriginal comment unoriginal comment unoriginal comment unoriginal comment unoriginal comment

Attached: download (3).jpg (226x223, 4K)

Goddamnit I really want to like her but she fucks it up. Such potential

This is the origami post

desuarchive.org/fit/thread/46401885/#46425513

>tfw I still want her
Am I self hating too for wanting her