Normie degenerate coworker trying to bully me

> Be me 20ish year old bachelors degree holder
> Work a poor paying office job until I get something better or something happens for me to leave
> One guy does those jokes where he mocks people but acts likes it's just fun and games
> Hides behind his jokes acting as if they are only friendly in nature, unfortunately almost none of the nearby coworkers notice it or he times it to when they would side with him
> Notice his passive aggressive tendencies towards others who aren't on his office team
> Eventually I cease contact with him
> Every now and then he attempts his nonsense
> Such as mocking me for not being able to do a task
> I said something sarcastically knowing it was him who made that task difficult
> He came by later mad at me
> Trying to walk the same side of the aisle as me to bump into me or make me hit the counter (narrowly dodged it)
> I was looking down at paperwork but saw him from peripheral
> Rings the front counter bell often to make me look
> Today I was away from the counter and he rings the bell
> Assume its an employee who needs to get in
> Nope its the faggot whose in his 40s still working a low wage office job

What do I do to get back at this degenerate?

Attached: Screenshot_20180802-182753.jpg (1276x1353, 335K)

>normie
>Degenerate

Pick one

Can't believe this isn't an original comment but ok

file a complaint
what the fuck are you kids or what

Also a few months ago someone messed with my car. Fairly sure it was him with all the information I have. It could've been someone else but some of the stuff he's told me in the past leads me to believe he's the type to do something like this. Also sometime before that someone elses car was messed with and it just happened to be someone he's messed with before as well.

next timehe bumps you ask him if theres a problem. If he backs down you win, if not see what happens

That's just life OP, every job I've had, there were jackasses like that. Usually around that age too, and they're miserable and want to fuck with people for fun.

makes jokes towards him, the same kind he makes. im p sure ur a clever guy, so u can make subtle shit taht would piss him off, shit nobody else but him would be able to understand. nonchalance also pisses off ppl, ive learned this from first hand experience. im a genuine brainlet and i almost dont know if someone is making fun of me long after its over. not getting it pisses them off

make elderly jokes towards him. jsut something stupid taht can get annoying. it also helps if they are clever jokes

I don't trust HR. If I report him I'll probably be seen as a problem as well. Plus it seems very lame (like the others will see me as someone who can't stand up for himself).

I'd rather stand up to him and make him stop myself which is way cooler sorta like said.

He's done other stuff too. Like when I said the word shit he called me out on it. Later on, on separate occasions he says shit in a different pronouncitation and some cuss words. Clearly trying to use dominance tactics against me. Or telling me to shut the faucet off sooner. He did that to someone else as well. He probably wouldn't do it to an executive though clearly showing he's trying to intimidate/be dominate.

Lol my nonchalance has pissed him off before. Earlier on I didn't notice he was trying to piss me off so it's probably why he upped the ante.

What about jokes on me getting a better paying job? I may have inadvertantly pissed him off months ago when I said I needed somethong better than this cause I couldn't disappoint my parents.

Of course he is. He's older than you and trying to dominate you, keep you lower than him on the totem pole. He wants to see how much he can fuck with you.

What do you recommend I do?

One upwards promotion and I'd literally be higher up on the totem pole.

any joke will work so long as u stick with it. that shit seems like it hits home so start off with that. and remember, any reaction u have should be a nonchalant one

Normies are degenerate though.

make fun of him? beat his ass? file a complain like a little bitch? unless he is popular with the other staff, literally anything you do is better than doing nothing.

It's 2018 bro, you have to use your autism to your advantage. Something similar happened to me, and I will tell you how I got out of it. These days it is unacceptable for homophobia to exist in the work place, how does this apply to you if your not gay? Say your gay! Some dude at work no one liked always used to give me shit, so one day I go up to him in the employee break area where this guy is sitting with the boss and some other co-workers and say "I don't appreciate it when you call me a faggot, as a homosexual man, it really offends me". I just kinda stood there in awkward silence and then walked out. Of course, this man never called me a faggot, but in the court of public opinion he was already guilty. I came back from lunch and about 20 minutes later was called into the office. I made up some lie about how this man calls me "homosexual slurs" everyday, and I don't feel safe working there when he is around. I also said I was looking into a lawyer, and had recorded conversations he has had with me on my phone. Long story short, fearing a lawsuit, dude got fired. They didn't even do an investigation. TLDR; got some dude fired at work by pretending to be gay, now everyone thinks i'm a faggot, but I cost a boomer his job, and no longer get bullied......you win some, you lose some.

Attached: 2342322.jpg (733x512, 115K)

i really want this to be true.

this is a great idea. a tear or two and a shaky voice would really make it convincing

Every white person is nice to me at my job because I'm black. Grow some spines you fucks lol.

wait in the parking lot and beat the shit out of him

probably so you don't rob them when you start your second job/hobby

ask him how many of his friends are dead because of alcoholism

Yes regarding HR - They are NOT there to help you, they are there to protect the company from a lawsuit. Never EVER talk to HR unless you have tried everything else - Once you get rid of the squeaky wheel, you ARE the squeaky wheel.

But when you do go to them, record everything afterwards, and I mean /everything/.
Also start looking for a new job, because your days in your current one is numbered.

stfu faggot you know good and well that its basically illegal to be impolite to nigs in the workplace. althought im thinking about becoming a cop so i can slam black teenagers on the ground for a living.

Op here. One time he asked me to go out and fight him, suspect he was serious.

I have a good chance of winning.
Me: Average height, skinny, youthful
The degenerate: Tall, skinny, 40ish

He seems like someone whose done drugs (has minimum one tat) so his body should be weaker. Seems to talk a lot about drinking and how he got "it out of his system" (manwhore) but his wife is ugly and fat. His blood might be infected so...a fight is dangerous. Plus if he drinks that much his body is likely in poor condition. Also he's 40ish, not an advantage.

damn life seems so much easier for sociopaths