Can fembots pls tell us the do's and don'ts of eating a vachina

can fembots pls tell us the do's and don'ts of eating a vachina

Attached: 10.jpg (320x240, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/16200474
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't actually chew and swallow. The word "eat" has a different meaning in this context.

gotcha, so use a fork?

or a spork, so you can catch the juices

I'm expert vagina eater. I tell you secret
use the lower part of your tongue first. yea, fold it. the upper part of your tongue is rougher
when the clit *pops* then you can go rough

not a fembot but dont start off too fast/rough. just run the tip of your tongue where her clit is but dont just lick the clit the whole time either. lick and play around with the rest of the girl's pussy and lips/surrounding areas

Anyone that wants the answer to this is a disgusting chad, anyone who answers is a digusting roastie.

That includes you OP. Go crawl back to whatever normalfag cesspool you crawled out of.

i am a scientist writing a paper on vagina eating do not post in my thread again thank you

Chad already knows the answers, and wouldn't be caught dead in a cesspool of internet losers like Jow Forums.

>long strokes from booty to clitty at first
>when clit starts to get hard, fast 'tickling' and sucking on it
>motorboat lips when shes feelin riled up
>just do anything at a constant rhythm at this point and she'll go peepee all over ur face :)

how about femanons tell us how to eat a vagina and robots tell femanons how to suck a dick right because girls are so bad at it

Personally, I'm not overly picky. Do what you gotta' do. But that ~ drawing an alphabet ~ shit with your tongue does not work.

Keep it consistent. Start with the whole thing. And then zero in on the clit for the big finish.

If you notice that my inner labia have gotten really fat and swollen, suck on them and flick your tongue over them. Pls.

Here on r9k there are more Chads getting approached by girls than there are virgins.

not a fembot but have ate a lot of pussy.

do's
>spead her pussy with your fingers to get to the clit
>focus on the clit with your tongue
>start slow and easy, build the pleasure
>finger her simultaneously with your fingers curved upwards to go for the g-spot when she starts getting wet

don't
>stick your tongue inside her pussy
>nibble her clit too hard
>smack her pussy hard (unless she's into it)
>constantly change your rhythm when eating pussy (rookie mistake number 1 right here)
>stopping when she tells you to stop eating her out (unless she gets too sensitive and you really need to)

You get better with practice. I love eating pussy if I'm being honest.

Attached: rock.jpg (401x640, 20K)

An interesting assertion. Let's find out.
strawpoll.me/16200474

With the finger you do several "come here" movement or you scratch the G-spot with your fingers by moving the entire arm

>stick your tongue inside her pussy
Why ?

can i....stick a finger up the bum while doing it?

Bunch a queer sissy pussy eaters around here, I only get my big dick sucked. I haven't eaten no pussy

For the love of god be gentle. It's very sensitive. It doesn't take much to feel amazing.

if you enjoy getting shit on your finger and a rape charge, go for it

sweetie i was talking about my bum

>With the finger you do several "come here" movement or you scratch the G-spot with your fingers by moving the entire arm
When your fingers are going in & out, just make sure your rubbing it like in the pic.

because it's awkward and your fingers/dick would do a much better job at making her feel good.

Attached: g spot.png (1240x1129, 418K)

oh. guess shit on your finger is all you'd have to deal with then

Because you probably suck eating pussy. It's so easy to seduce women into fucking you from eating them out, and the women I've slept with have always been more than willing to give me some good head in return.

I have eaten pussy zero times so I probably do, but I have a very large penis so I do not need to "seduce" women into fucking me by eating them out. It just happens

DO I LICK THE BUTT HOLE

Attached: 1336137733839.jpg (361x356, 79K)

I'm also a guy but the single biggest piece of advice I will give you about going down on your partner is this: Let her know you want to be down there, and that there is no time limit on what you're doing.

Women think that men are down there "on a mission" to get them off, and that the man will start getting frustrated if he can't "make" her get off. Women are way, way waaaaay more sensitive to "mood" than you are, and this will kill the mood for them. Seriously, as a man you cannot understand how sensitive to mood/desire/being into the guy women are.

Ways to ruin cunnilingus:
>getting frustrated that you can't get her off (she will feel rushed, or that you're frustrated with her)
>actually not wanting to be down there, or ever saying "jesus christ it's been at least 8 minutes, hurry up this is getting unreasonable!"

Ways to give good cunnilingus
>most non-clit stuff is foreplay, clit is most of what you're going to be doing
>putting pressure on the clit is as important as licking it, BUT this varies by girl - some are hypersensitive and some are surprisingly insensitive, so you have to feel the person out
>respond to her body language; if she likes something, keep doing it, and ramp up the tempo and the pressure to see if she likes it even more
>don't change tempo abruptly, especially if she's "into it" (imagine abruptly stopping masturbating when you're about to come)
>some girls are simply hard to make orgasm; your jaw will hurt
>seriously, yes, your tongue/jaw WILL hurt, often, especially trying to get her to climax; try to just man up and not tell her about it, or she'll think you want to stop
>above all: YOU WANT TO BE THERE, and COMMUNICATE. Ask her what she likes; convey to her that you WANT to be doing this, that you enjoy getting her off, that you find it sexy to be doing it, that you find her sexy, and that you find it sexy when she communicates what she likes. Get her to direct. Get her to be verbal. Get her to relax, above all.

Hi we should meet

I have a big dick too user, and it feeds into my complex of being the sexual object in a relationship, which essentially for me is feeling in control sexually from knowing how much I'll please a women with foreplay and sex. I enjoy being more well rounded when it comes to giving pleasure.

great post tbqh anons.

originally

I too feel this way but I let my hips do the pleasing

>inner labia have gotten really fat and swollen

wew

Attached: donald dick.jpg (567x600, 51K)

I can get my gf off by rubbing her clit as well as rubbing her clit while fucking her, but she gets so self-concious and embarassed when I go down on her.

What could I do? Just keep trying? Maybe make it a more regular thing?

Attached: 17.jpg (1280x1852, 377K)

They usually don't admit to being Chad, they'll just humblebrag with details that are obviously Chad.

Good text user
When i tell her she's sexy and i like eating her. I tell it autisticly like "i like eating you out" "continue moaning plox" "you're sexy in this position" ... ?

Eating pussy is an extremely emasculating thing. It gives a woman a power fantasy of being able to have the man at her beck and call, serving her. Guaranteed chad doesn't eat pussy.

>obsessively read threads like this
>gather as much information as I can on how to pleasure a woman
>know that I will never have an opportunity to try it

I don't know why I do this

She wiggle and let go when you eat her, you dominate her

You're a Marine user, always ready to fight

It's cucked because you aren't dominating her, you're serving her. You aren't getting any pleasure, you're only putting all your effort into helping her get off.

>Eating pussy is an extremely emasculating thing
Completely the opposite if you eat pussy like a champ. I feel like a sex god when ever I see some bitch squirming around from me eating that pussy out.

>scientist
>goes to Jow Forums.

You can't fool me, nobody here has the drive to get any higher degree to where you'd be doing scientific studies.

That is very fair user.

>cucked
Aside from your buzzword, you're not being forced, you're completely in control of her pleasure. Depends on the nature of your sexual relationship, which makes it inherently more dominant or submissive.

>he doesn't know how to dominantly eat pussy
Wewlad

>dominantly
>bow the head to the girl
>she cums and you feel like a god
>she still thinks of you as an effeminate pussy eater

>this thread
there is some very good, very verbose information here.
so again, why am I not better off just beating my dick every night and calling it a day?

Attached: 1427408476066.jpg (447x444, 81K)

my gf is a lazy cunt, and eating her out is the only way i can for sure get erect. she just lays there silent during sex, no touching no affection. I want to eat pussy because she fails to give me erections by doing literally nothing.

Your problem is that you think the purpose of sex is to achieve orgasm. Rather than enjoying the sensation of your partner.

>>long strokes from booty to clitty at first

I've never done it but this is what I would start with.

>you scratch the G-spot with your fingers
wtf, do not scratch the vago. do not use your finger nails to stimulate anything. jesus.

What's an inner labia?

if your gf just lies there like a dead fish, you're not exactly in a position to give others advice on how to enjoy the sensation of being with a partner

I meant that you caress the G spot with only a finger movement and not with your arm/forearm moving.
Like when you caress a cat or rabbit or even a finger in the nose.

Heh glad to see some fellow puss devourers in this thread. Like you, I am ultra dominant (you could even call me a "Chad" if you wish) and I only eat pussy because it's yet one more way to exert my awesome power over my submissive girlfriend. I chow down on that minge while she's squirming and wriggling around like a very submissive person, unlike me, very dominant. I like to talk like this when I tell people about it, say things like "minge" and "box" and "cunt" so that people don't mistake me for one of those beta pussy eaters. I'm a fucking alpha male. Got tattoos and everything.

So right when I'm devouring her gooey flappers and they're good and MOIST from my POWERFUL TONGUE THRUSTS I grab her by the hair and slam her head against the baseboard again and again until she's bleeding and I ask ARE YOU FUCKING READY? ARE YOU FUCKING READY FOR THIS DICK? Invariably they say "YES DADDY," so, now that I'm done ANNIHILATING their WET SLIT with my MUSCULAR PROBOSCIS-LIKE TONGUE I spin them over at over six times the speed of sound so that a sonic boom knocks over all the lamps in the room and I whip out my gigantic dick and begin fucking them so hard that whatever vestigial trace is left of their hymen is finally and totally destroyed and all men they've been with before me spontaneously fall to their knees and weep even if they are half a world away. Because I am not some fucking BETA MALE. Heh, I eat pussy as a display of dominance.

>every pussy eating thread in Jow Forums history

The meat flaps

They swell up?

your "do's" are solid. your don't need some work. If I say stop, i want you to stop because youre either doing something unpleasant or I came and its too sensitive and please DO stick your tongue in my pussy! I also like having my pussy smacked but only when Im really into what youre doing/close to orgasm.

It's like an outer labia but inside.

Yeah, the blood flow. Men and women are basic the same. The vagina is just a torn apart dick. The clit is the glans

outer labia is the scrotum

This post made my mouth water.

>tfw no swollen labia to suck on

Possibly a main thing for guys to know about girl's orgasms is that they might take a while to happen, and they're almost similar to the feeling when you sneeze:
1. It starts out as a tickling sensation
2. Then it gets stronger and you know it's going to happen
3. Then you're really, really close but if the tiniest thing goes wrong you'll lose the whole sensation but you really want to and it feels like if you don't you'll *die*
4. Then if everything continues just right, you'll orgasm and it feels fucking glorious.

This, basically.
You know how there's that one spot you like? Every girl has one of those too, she might not even know where it is herself, so you'll have to find it by licking around.

im trying to teach her but she only wants to be treated like a sextoy. females are stupid essentially.

Yeah. Google "frenulum", on a woman is the part between the urethra and the clit. Very sensitive. Great deal

If your girlfriend is lying there not doing anything, then there's probably some kink she's into but is to embarrassed to talk about.

If she says she wants to be treated like a sextoy, then she possibly wants to be dominated but is to embarrassed to ask.

A major thing to remeber: if a girl attended sex-education in school sometime in the 90s or early 2000s she taught that good girls as chaste little angels who shouldn't be interested in fetishes and kinks because only bad horrible perverts like that stuff.
I'm not kidding, it really screws with your mind. You get afraid to asked to be spanked, or dominated because you think guys will think you're disgusting.

or youre stupid because you dont realize that you suck at sex...

>she might not even know where it is herself

It'd be so fucking amazing to be the first person to find it, to make her feel more pleasure than she ever imagined she could.

Attached: thatfeel.gif (633x758, 14K)

I'm still unironically in love with that guy that found mine, it was the first time I'd had an orgasm outside of masturbating and I almost died it was so awesome.
I would literally pack my shit and move back across the country to him if he even winked at me, but he's moved on to better looking girls now. I still remember him though.

I should add that that seems to be common for a lot of girls, most remember losing their virginity and then also the first time they had an orgasm, because they're not always at the same time.

Sorry I love it when he sticks his tongue in

Do: Not Do It!
&
Don't: Do It!
It will just make her think less of you!

Don't just focus on the clit try to lick the labia too because the vaginal opening and the labia minora can trigger orgasm in most women

lul virgins, chop sticks are the superior chad way

>no girl will ever feel this way about you

Attached: feel cry.jpg (509x619, 66K)

can I suck pee out of the urethra?

nah I tried to get my girlfriend to piss in my mouth a bunch of times, I could feel her pushing down trying to push piss out even, and she had to pee, but because she was horny it's like it turns off that valve or something

Try getting on your hands and knees and licking her clean after she pees though, that's fun

>Girls on Jow Forums

>Fembots actually having oral sex

There are tons of women on Jow Forums and there are some girls here who have sex with their sisters.

Where is the clit? Anyone have photos (not the drawings that google images gives me) with the parts highlighted?

Can confirm. Women go crazy for this. If you feel a spongy area then you're on target

My old gf told me to feel for a tube-like thing just above the vulva and rub there, so I would assume that's around where the clit is

It's hard to miss unless they have floppy flapper beef curtain labia

It's sort of at the apex of the lips, so even she's lippy as fuck you can sort of go in through the lips and go up a bit and you'll feel the bump

Sometimes it hides under the hood like a little fucker and you have to rescue it, the tiny ones can be hard to find with your tongue if they do that, sometimes I had to go rootin' around amid the labia for a second before I found him and made him pay me the money he owes me

Attached: vulva.jpg (734x660, 78K)

>Where is the clit?
just under the vaginal "teeth"

This is the technic that granted me a lot of sex:

>You need to be patient, eating a pussy like a champ takes a long time.
Girls dont expect you to spend much time in there, so i like to fuck their minds too.

>After a make out session (specially if is the first time with that female) start going down, dont take out the panties, but start kissing and soft biting the area.
>Move the panty to the side, and give a few licks.
>Then you have to open the vag a little bit, find the clit, and start licking and french kissing it.
>Make that shit your bitch. You have too keep pace and rythm.
>Move around a little bit, grab some tittie, put a finger on her mouth... whatever you think is going to be fun for her.
>From time to time, try to tongue fuck her.
>Get out of there, start kissing her on the mouth, she will think that you are done, go back to the pussy and keep licking and playing.
>Dont stop till she cums.
>When she cums, laugh at her, start again.
>At this point she will be begging for your dick.
>Make her cum again. This is the point of no return.
>Once you achieve that, just go up and do whatever the fuck you want, fuck her hard, rape her face, whatever the fuck you want, she is already your bitch.
This tactic never failed me. After that they will be begging at least 2 times a week for your dick. You will be granted half an hour blowjobs and massages. live like a king.

okay but how do I get a gf in the first place

audibly chuckled at this
I haven't consciously thought about incest as an actual thing that people participate in for a while now kek

I wouldn't touch my sister with a literal twelve foot pole.
I know where she's been and how much cocaine was involved.

>be virgin
>acquire virgin gf
>first time doing anything sexual make her cum 4 or 5 times, giving her head twice
>she won't stop asking to come around to fuck since

She said later a lot of her friends say their boyfriends rarely pay enough attention to them to make them cum even once, so I guess if you just give them a bunch of attention it's ez to make a good impression.

>how to make a woman lose respect for you 101

So my gf has an incredibly low sex drive. She's tried masturbating but has never come. She said it feels like a chore and she doesn't feel anything. When I touch her it's like she's too sensitive however.
Cunnilingus seems like the best bet to actually get her to enjoy sex but how anons

Best bet would be to get exploratory with her.
Try to find out what kind of mood/ambience she likes the room to be, set it up to try and relax her, and then take literally all Saturday afternoon and evening if you need to and try different things, licking her in different spots, just delicately, and she what she responds to.

Try to let her guide you, the main thing is to get her relaxed enough to be honest and start making suggestions about what she wants, since she seems a bit withdrawn right now.

heh.. m... me too user

Thanks user, she certainly is withdrawn, one of the major issues I'm having trouble getting over is the fact that she feels pressured to be pleasured. Bloody gfs anons. Sometimes they're impossible to deal with. I think a major component of it is getting them to accept and explore their own sexual desires because how am I meant to know what feels good when they don't either. I'd love to have a day where we just see what feels good and what doesn't but the thought just stresses her out.

It almost sounds like she might have some body issues or low self esteem.
Is she shy about you seeing her naked or wearing certain clothes in public?

Any chads here that like to eat bloody period pussy?

There was a scene with that in an Ann Rice novel. Mephistopheles the damned, I think?

Stop playing with my folds and get to the clit

Dude my ass is smelly whats supposed to make me think a girl's vage will taste like candy?

Attached: ag.png (222x198, 67K)