/SUICIDEGENERAL/

/SUICIDEGENERAL/
on the brink edition

Attached: 90d8ac_5397313.jpg (1239x795, 209K)

Anyone know how long it takes for helium to kill im considering streaming

would be a boring stream, lots of hassle, put you at risk of dox.

Thanks, I was just informed I was loosing my Disability after only having it three years and fighting for it six years before that. This'll come in handy.

doubt u would stream tbhq ,,,,

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 41K)

99% of helium sold in stores contains enough oxygen to not kill you with this method. It used to work but not anymore.

like he would need to worry about doxxing at that point. I would be down to watch that stream.

balloon grade helium or grade 4 helium is 99/9% helium and can be bought at any party supply store.

>tfw someone calls the morality police and you get sent to a mental hospital instead of achieving sweet release because you're a burger

Source? This is kind of important.

You can use nitrogen instead. Same method and principle

They're not going to get doxxed if they do it right: filmed in a house with no indication of geography.

Okay I fucked up and confused it with a slightly different method. If you use a mask like the diagram mentions you'll be fine.

That being said, strongly consider this choice you are about to make. Give it a few months, man. See what happens in your life. It might surprise you.

The helium won't work. It's no longer pure helium in those tanks, user.

>That being said, strongly consider this choice you are about to make. Give it a few months, man. See what happens in your life. It might surprise you.

tried unsuccessfully cutting my wrist today...veins are a lot harder to get to than i thought they would be

I'm lucky; got a daily train in my town. Prolly gonna use it, instead of this (not alone in the house long enough anyway).

Bump anyone elses parents a fucking nightmare to deal with

Don't do it guise

Attached: suisad feels.png (868x702, 112K)

I have pure helium user dont worry

Normies think suicide is terrible as they do not know what it is like to have anything but meme depression.
lets list their arguments and dismantle them.

Biggest one they use first.
>suicide is selfish
Well, I actually think living in perpetual pain for others so they dont feel bad is selfless, it is selfish for otehrs to expect someone to be in agony, an agony they DONT AND CANNOT understand just so they dont feel bad you are not around anymore.

>you have so much to live for
1.You dont feel you do if you are depressed and always have been and always will be. (clinical depression)
2.Why do I have to live? (ill get into this later)

>suicide is for cowards and is stupid
1.if you went to a cafe everyday and they shit in your sandwich would you keep going?,
so why is it different in life?
2.It actually takes balls to an hero in a way that kills you and isnt a meme way like roasties do.
3.this statement relies on normies who have no idea at all what it is like to feel this way.

The bottom line is this, and normies cant refute this as it BTFO all their arguments.
>if you are an adult, and choose to an hero that should be 100% fine because the only thing you ever actually own in life is yourself and if you want to die and you are an adult you definitely should be allowed to.

Anyone disagree?
Keep in mind im not talking about kids with meme depression I mean clinically depressed people or just anyone who wants to end it, hell you own your life you dont need a good reason to kill yourself if you are an adult.
origagano

Attached: cute megu#1.png (501x660, 254K)

Implying i wont barracade the door

Has nobody besides me thought of chugging grain alcohol? Youd just pass out and die wouldnt you?

I don't have a choice, my world just collapsed on me.

Agreed user if someone is born a fucking midget or deformed why shouldnt they be able to get another dice roll

Wouldnt you just die of alcohol poisioning?

Alright, then. Your choice, then. I urge you not to, but I do understand.

Has anyone ever thought of what happens when yoh die personally i think that you get reborn rabdomly probably as bacteria or an insect a few hundred billion or trillion times before you get reborn as an animal or human and even then you probably wont get born in al first world country and even then you will probably be born as an incel and thats if this is the only planet with life which is unlikely.......depressing to think about man

You die and that's it.

Thank you for not giving me normie advise user ill do it Wednesday

Hopefully i just wanna go back to the void its so fucking comfy

Bum9

You get your own planet to rule as you see fit.

If anyone in the thread wants to talk:
Thrownaway13 at protonmail dot com

>Die
>Fall into the void
>Door opens
>"Thing that you wanted to appear, appears"
>The abosulte state of bliss
aka death.
Nothing here can bombard you into a state of bliss. I dont understand why people arent killing themselfes en masse

Attached: LALL.jpg (751x1063, 125K)